Jaal (HUM) Sumbul Iqbal, Ali Kazmi, Imran Ashraf

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
HIP

HIP Exclusive: Sumbul Iqbal Pairs Up For The First Time With Ali Kazmi and Imran Ashraf
HIP Exclusive: Sumbul Iqbal Pairs Up For The First Time With Ali Kazmi and Imran Ashraf

Based on a true story, the drama titled Jaal is expected to air sometime next year 

There is something very unique about Sumbul Iqbal Khan as she is an actress who has that innocence on her face which draws you towards her immediately. With us having seen her for the first time in Ghayaland then making sure we kept tabs on what all she was up to, we just found out she's all set to appear in another drama alongside Ali Kazmi and Imran Ashraf.

Yes guys the news is absolutely correct as Sumbul exclusively revealed it to us and with her super thrilled for the project even we couldn't contain our excitement and immediately asked her to share details.

Written by Seema Munaf, Sumbul said,

"This drama is for Hum TV and is produced by Momaal Entertainment, directed by Mohsin Talat and will star Ali Kazmi and Imran Ashraf aswell as myself."

Talking about working with these two dynamic actors, she shared,

"I am so excited that I will be working with Ali and Imran as this will be the first time that I am going to be sharing the screen with them."

Based on a true story we couldn't help but ask Sumbul what the drama was all about?

"Its about the journey of a girl who goes through a society issue whose acceptance is very difficult in our environment and because this is very special for me I don't want to reveal much about it but rather wait for the audiences to see this project once on air next year.

With Sumbul very hopeful that her fans will like the play we on the other hand were also thrilled to hear that besides Jaal she will also be seen in Barfi Ladoowhich has been written by Dr Youns Butt and is also expected to be aired sometime next year. With us fans of our local plays it seems that the upcoming year is going to keep us hooked to our TV screens for sure!

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
hope sumbul wont ruin this show
It's been a long time since we last saw  Sumbul on HUM tv. I hope she doesn't ruin it too.😆
They are still shooting in the northen areas. Sumbul post that it is coming very soon.
Yet I still don't see the old hum dramas finishing?
These shows arent ready yet. I guess they will all come around the same time
Originally posted by mimixoxo

Yet I still don't see the old hum dramas finishing?

Aatish , Tawan , Baandi and Band  Kirkian might be ending soon.😊
First teaser is out. I think Band Khirkian is ending this Friday. and this one may replace it. or maybe Aatish.