Hum Bane Tum Bane EDKL UPDATED Story Complete 26-2-2020 - Page 7

Posted: 5 years ago
Just lovely 
Please do continue whenever u have done situation n time would love to read more of Behir in this FF 

Can't believe of ur thinking under d bed it was great
Ur ideas just blow my mind sometimes๐Ÿ‘
Ash (that is your name right?)

You are an amazing writer! Thank you for continuing. Please write more parts to this. I love this different side of Behir that you're showing us
Originally posted by Vrishthi04

Just lovely 
Please do continue whenever u have done situation n time would love to read more of Behir in this FF 

Can't believe of ur thinking under d bed it was great
Ur ideas just blow my mind sometimes๐Ÿ‘

Thank you dear!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by fortitudeoth

Ash (that is your name right?)

You are an amazing writer! Thank you for continuing. Please write more parts to this. I love this different side of Behir that you're showing us

Yes Claire, my is Ash.

I did not want it to become a new FF with dramatic twists and turns. So I came up with this idea. I am so glad you are liking it. I will definitely continue as and when i have time. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by virikasri

Awesome. Loved it .

Thank you so much !! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sweetcherry95

Waitimg for it
Thanks! I will update soon. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nice one dear
Your idea about writing individually is good
ThanksEdited by asifiqbalsh - 5 years ago
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice one dear
Your idea about writing individually is good
Thanks

Thanks dear. I will post the episode ASAP.๐Ÿ˜Š
So, keeping up the concept of cutewala negative Mahir, here is the next chapter. This is my own take on this very unique concept which I accidentally created in a sleep deprived state. A court case is pending on this very topic in the NAAGIN Court Of Justice. Our very own Viddhi has accused me. As she tries to create a jury for my trial, I present to you

THE GREEN EYED MONSTER (I)

hopping that after reading this she will back off from the case. 

CHAPTER 5: THE GREEN EYED MONSTER (I)

A few days after the bed fiasco, Bella and Mahir were lying on their new bed. Mahir had immediately ordered a new bed to be made for their room. He never wanted to repeat the same scare again. Everyone had teased Bella mercilessly because of the incident. Mahir had offered to let Pratham and Suhani stay in the Sehgal house itself much to Kuhu's chagrin. So Kuhu was constantly in a foul mood and she taunting more than teasing Bella for it but Bella took everything quite sportingly. In the last few days she had become Sumitra's favourite and Mahir would feel quite jealous about it. Sumitra would all the time in the world for both her daughters but none for Mahir.

Sumitra was delighted that Bella had ended up married to Mahir instead of Yuvi. Bella and Yuvi were a mismatched pair, whereas BeHir were a perfect pair. She had actually wanted to talk with Mr. Sharma for Bella's hand in marriage for Mahir before Yuvi declared that he loved Bella. After Yuvi's announcement she had stopped herself as she did not two brothers to fight over a girl. But then Yuvi ran away and Mahir had offered to marry Bella. Her joy knew no bounds. So she would shower all her affection on Bella often making Mahir feel neglected. Bella on her part adored Sumi ma. She had lost her mother fairly early in her life and had always longed for motherly love. So she responded to Sumitra's love and care positively.

Like after the bed fiasco, Bella had spent the whole night under the bed, without a blanket to cover her, on the cold floor and the Ac was running continuously for the whole night. So the next morning she suffered from a bad bout of cough and cold. She was sneezing constantly. Sumitra had insisted on nursing her back to health. That included making bone soups for her, giving her medicines personally and also ensuring that she slept well at night. Now neither Yuvi nor Kuhu were much affectionate. In fact both of them hated these gestures. Whereas Mahir would love it when Sumitra pampered him. She would do all of these things for Mahir only. When she insisted on taking Bella to her room for a couple of nights just to ensure that her temperature remained normal throughout the night, Mahir felt a pang of jealously.

Over the years Andy's kids had responded differently to his relationship with two women. While Kuhu had become aloof and inexpressive, Yuvi had begun to treat girls like they were one use items. Use them and throw them. And Mahir? He had become extremely possessive of what he perceived as his. So Sumi ma was his ma, and he couldn't bear to share her with Bella. He had made his jealously very clear. Although Bella did not say anything just then, she had noticed the way he had behaved when Sumitra had stayed up the whole night for her. She had been touched by the gesture. It was something her father would do for her. To see Sumitra do it was a big deal for her. Mahir had insisted on sleeping in Sumitra's room while Bella was sleeping there.

Everyone had teased him for not being able to live without Bella even for one night but, Sumitra knew the truth and so did Bella. So when she recovered she made it a point to talk with Sumitra and confirm her suspicions.

Sumitra: Yes dear, Mahir is extremely possessive, especially when it comes to his people. Don't get him wrong, he loves you but he is just not able to wrap his head around the fact that I am doing for you  what all things I would do for him.

Bella: Ma, I really appreciate it but I don't want to hurt Mahir. If he doesn't like it then its fine I can manage myself...

Sumitra: No dear, he will have to accept it. I am not about to leave you to fend for yourself just because my son cannot deal with his feelings. He is grown up enough. He will come around, till then enjoy this shade of your husband.

Bella had laughed at this. She was a mischievous girl by nature. She decided to pull Mahir's leg when they were alone. So that was their first night on the new bed and Mahir was in a very naughty/romantic mood. Even Bella was in a naughty mood but she was in a mischievous naughty mood. As they lay there cuddling she broached the topic.

Bella: You know Mahir, I just love Sumi ma. I mean she looked after me so lovingly. I feel like I should fall ill often just to get pampered by her.

Bella looked at, and as expected he was showing signs of jealously.

Mahir: No need of that. I have learnt the recipe; I can make those soups for you when you fall ill. And I can give you medicines as well. No need to trouble ma for it.

Bella: Aare, but you will not be able to replicate the taste. You know food made by each person tastes different even if the recipe is the same. And anyways you don't have that one ingredient which she adds to those soups.

Mahir: Which ingredient? I am sure I can buy it somewhere.

Bella: You will never be able to buy it. Is called mother's love. Where will you buy it?

Mahir: Huh!

Bella: And I spoke with ma, She told me it was no trouble at all. She said that she would do all of it in a heartbeat. She also called me her daughter, just like you are her son.

Mahir: What?

Bella: Why are you shocked? You should be happy. You will never have to deal with mother-in-law and daughter-in-law dramas like other men have to. She is my ma as well.

Mahir: Nope. She is my ma.

Bella: Yeah, but she is my ma as well.

Mahir: She is MY ma. Not yours. I will not share my ma.

Bella: That's rich. You know baba went back to our house today. I had gone to speak with him. He was constantly going on and on and on about you. You get to share my baba and I don't get you share your ma? How is that fair?

They both had gone from cuddling to sitting in kneel down positions on the opposite ends of the bed, glaring at each other.

Mahir: It's not my fault that I am so perfect that baba likes me.

Bella: See? You did not say your baba, you simply said baba. That means you are already staking a claim on him. Then even Sumi ma is mine. MY ma.

Mahir: NO MY MA.

Just Sumitra came inside room. She had been knocking on the door for the last couple of minutes but Bella and Mahir were busy fighting. She had given up and entered the room. As soon as Bella spotted her, she ran to her and hugged her.

Bella: My ma.

Not one to be left behind, even Mahir went and hugged her.

Mahir: MY ma.

Sumitra: Bella, Mahir what are you both doing?

Bella: Ma, Mahir is saying that you are not my ma. I am his wife now. Tell him that you consider me as your daughter.

Mahir: No. You are my ma. I will not share you with anyone. (Sticks out his tongue at Bella)

Bella: MA... That is so not fair. He has already stolen my baba from me.

Mahir: See ma? She is so jealous... All girls are jealous...

Bella: OMG!!! Look at you!! You hypocrite. I am not jealous, you are. I am very willingly ready to share my baba with you. But look at you... And I never thought that you will categorize like this.

Sumitra: Okay now. Stop it both of you. Mahir she is not jealous you are being jealous. She is my daughter and I don't care what you feel about it, I will pamper her. Got it?

Bella: (Sticks out her tongue at Mahir)

Sumitra: You both made me forget why I had come here... Ahh yes... Bella did you take your medicines?

Bella: No ma, I am alright now. I don't want that medicine. It's so bitter. Yuck!

Sumitra: Last two doses are remaining. Come on now. Be a good girl...

Sumitra made her drink the syrup and then presented her with a chocolate. Mahir looked on, burning with jealousy. Sumitra made a show of going out and then came back and gave him a chocolate as well.

Sumitra: Good night! Be good and don't fight. Okay?

BeHir: Okay ma.

As soon as she went out Mahir began eyeing Bella's chocolate. She saw that and turned her back to him and started eating her chocolate.

Mahir: Bella. One bite please... I love chocolate.

Bella: Eat your own. You are going to get nothing.

Mahir: Bella please? (Sad puppy face)

Bella: DON'T look at me like that. That look will not have any effect on me. Go and eat your own chocolate.

All this while Bella was busy messily eating the chocolate. With each bite more and more chocolate got smeared on her lips, cheeks and nose. Mahir was looking at her very lovingly, their fight already forgotten. He went up to her and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She struggled a bit, trying to push him away, but he was way stronger than her. He let go of her only when he was done. As he stepped back, he saw that she was glaring at him.

Bella: How mean!!! You don't kiss me when I am eating chocolate. Got it mister?

Mahir: Bella...

Bella: No you will not get my chocolate. Jealous!!!! Even ma said that you were jealous. Look at me! I willingly shared my baba with you. If my mom were alive I would have her with you as well. I am never jealous.

Mahir: What rubbish! Every person is possessive about something or the other.

Bella: That means you admit that you were jealous?

Mahir: Yes, I was jealous. But if you are possessive then you are bound to feel jealous if someone else stakes a claim on that thing or person.

Bella: I am a very "Sharing is caring kind of a girl. Unlike some people.

Mahir: Oh really? Then let's see. I will make you burn with jealousy. Like turn green with envy.

Bella: You won't be able to do it.

Mahir: I am Mahir Sehgal. I never lose. I will make you go green with envy.

Bella: Even I am Bella Mahir Sehgal. I never lose.

Mahir: So shall we bet?

Bella: YES!

Mahir: Okay, if I win, you will have to dance for me privately.

Bella: What?

Mahir: You will have to seduce me through your dancing.

Bella: Okay done. And what if I win?

Mahir: I will do the same for you.

Bella: YOU will?

Mahir: Of course. But I am sure that I will win.

Bella: We shall see.

Mahir: Yes we shall.

Edit: Edited the typos. 

Edited by The.Wanderer - 5 years ago