Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

It was nice story
Loved it

Thank you so much!!!😆
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CHAPTER 4: THE MISSING WIFEY

Mahir woke up in the middle of the night to find Bella missing from the bed. He assumed that she had gone to the bathroom but then her overcoat was still lying on the floor. Then he realised. Why would she need an overcoat inside the bathroom? He shook his. Bella was so weird. She had insisted on putting on her clothes as soon as they were done. Her excuse was that she would feel cold at night without her clothes. He had offered to let her cuddle very close to him but even then she had put on her gown.

He waited for her come out of the bathroom. But as minutes ticked by  and there was still no sign of Bella he got up and went to the bathroom, wondering if she had fallen asleep there or what? The door to the bathroom was ajar and there was no light there either. He cautiously entered the bathroom to find it completely empty.

Where the hell was Bella? He thought maybe she had gone out for some fresh air or something and even he stepped out of the room to look for her. The outside corridor was completely deserted. He went to the kitchen to see if she was there but even the kitchen was completely empty. Now he was almost convinced that Bella was playing a prank on him. He decided that she was free to keep playing, he would sleep.

Mahir's morning routine began at 5:00 AM. As usual he woke up and began to freshen up. Bella was still missing from the room. Now he was very worried about her. He was feeling guilty for having slept instead of looking for her. He decided to wait till after his bath. If she had still not returned to the room, he would go and wake up Sumitra. He hurried inside the bathroom and had a quick shower. He came out hoping that Bella would have come back to the room. But no such luck.

With  nothing else left to do, he went to Andy and Sumitra's room and loudly knocked on the door. They both were just waking up and were surprised to hear knocking on the door so early in the morning. They even more surprised to see a panicked Mahir standing outside the door.

Mahir: Ma, Bella is missing from our room. She is nowhere to be found... I don't know what to do...

Sumitra: Mahir, calm down. Take a deep breath and now tell me what's wrong?

Mahir: Ma, Bella is not in our room.

Sumitra: Okay, did you check the bathroom?

Mahir: Of course ma. I took a bath there. She is not there.

Andy: What? That girl is missing? Now the media will have filed day smearing our name. First Yuvi ran away and now even Bella is missing. We got to handle the media Mahir. No one can know about this.

Mahir: How can you be worried about this dad? My wife is missing.

Andy: What? I am worried about her too but more than that I am worried about my reputation.

Mahir: (Ignored his dad and turned to Sumitra) Ma, we will have to look for her. Shall I call the police?

Andy: Whoa!!! No police Mahir. Didn't I just say that no one should know about this?

Mahir: But dad...

Sumitra: It is too early to contact the police but if it came to that we will do it okay? But I don't it will come to that. Did you check Yuvi's room?

Mahir: But why would she go there?

Sumitra: Mahir, you will have to remember that she had come to this house planning to marry him. He ran away and so she married you. It is not so easy to forget about your first love. I know she will be annoyed with him but it will not be so easy to forget him. Let's go and check his room first.

They all proceeded towards Yuvi's room only to find it empty except for Bella's bags. Sumitra then suggested that they go and check the rest of the house.

Sumitra: Did you check her father's room? He is ill and maybe she got worried for him and went to sleep with him? It is worth trying.

Mahir: No ma I didn't but how will I face him if she is not there. That is why I was avoiding going there. He is as it is not well and on top of that this. He will think that I did something that made her run away.

Just then Kuhu comes there.

Kuhu: Offo bahi! Aren't you being over dramatic? Run away and all. Maybe she is just in the garden for some fresh air.

RJ comes there.

RJ: Waise Mahir bahi, what did you do huh?? Were you so wild last night that she thought she will not be able to handle it?

Mahir: Shut up RJ. I am not in the mood for your stupid jokes. Who told you Kuhu?

Kuhu: Dad came and woke us all up. Even nautanki is on her way here. I don't know why you tolerate her in your home ma.

RJ: Kuhu baby, relax. Don't stress otherwise you will get dark circles and stress lines.

Just then Poloumi come there with Pratham and Suhani.

Polo: Jaan. (She went and hugged him while Sumitra looked away pointedly)

Suhani: Mahir bahi, did you come to know where Bella is?

Mahir: No, I...

Polo: Maybe she ran away with her ex-boyfriend? Yuvi ran away with his ex-girlfriend na so...

Andy: Shut up Polo.

Pratham: Mahir bhai we will split up and look for her okay?

Mahir nodded his head and went to check out the grounds. In half an hour everyone gathered in the living room. They had all been unable to fine Bella. Mahir had even asked the night duty watchman whether he had seen Bella going out but he had said that he had not seen Bella at all that night. Mahir was really worried now. Where could she be? She not there anywhere in the house.

Mr. Sharma: Aree, everyone is up? Why didn't anyone come to wake me up?

Everyone turned around in shock to see him standing at the door. Mahir quickly went and touched his feet.

Mr. Sharma: God bless you beta. Where is Bella? Is she still sleeping? I will go and wake her up.

Mahir: No uncl.. I mean baba. Don't worry she is taking a bath and will be here soon. Let's all have breakfast while we are here. You are supposed to take your medicines so let's eat something.

Sumitra looked at Mahir and he signalled her that it's okay. She nodded her head and called the maid to set out the breakfast table for them. Bella's father was protesting.

Mr. Sharma: But how can we have breakfast without Bella. She is the daughter-in-law of this house. She must understand her responsibilities now. I will go and call her...

Kuhu: No uncle. You just eat something. She will come here shortly.

He reluctantly agreed to have his breakfast. All through the breakfast Mahir kept looking at the door hoping that Bella would miraculously come but she didn't. After the breakfast Mahir gently broke news of Bella being missing since mid-night to her father.

Mahir: I swear baba I will look for her. I don't know where she is but I will call the police immediately and...

To his surprise Bella's father was smiling a little.

Mr. Sharma: Before you do that come with me. I think I know where she is.

Mahir: you do?

He nodded and led everyone to Mahir's room.

Mr. Sharma: Please don't make any noise.

He quietly went to the bed and raised the bed sheet covered the bed, it was hanging lose from all the side of the bed. There sleeping peacefully curled up like a cat was Bella. Everyone gasped in surprise and he led them all out again.

Mr. Sharma: I am sorry, I forgot to mention and she has a habit of rolling around in her sleep. With both of them sleeping on the single bed she must have rolled off the bed at night. Mahir beta go and wake her up.

Everyone laughed at that. Mahir entered the room quietly and wriggled under the bed and gently caressed her face and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

Mahir: Wake up my princess, its morning.

She opened her eyes slowly and saw that Mahir was nearly on top of her.

Bella: What are you doing Mahir?

Mahir: Trying to wake you up. Come out carefully now. You are under the bed.

Bella: Oh shit!

They both wriggled out from under the bed to find whole family waiting for them in the room. Bella blushed deeply at the sight of them. Sumitra ushered everyone out.

Bella: Were you worried?

Mahir: I was panicking. But I did not you had the habit of sleeping under the bed. It's nice idea, one we might try sometime. So intimate and close. What do you say?

Bella's response was a deep blush and a radiant smile. 

The.Wanderer thumbnail
So guys as promised here is the new part. I am planning to experiment with this one. It will have not have a story per say. It will be more of an episodic One Shot stories that might go up to Three shot stories. But each new chapter will not be an independent OS. It will carry forward some link to the previous story. Like today's part happens after their suhaagraat.

I will not update daily. I will write and post as and when I come up with a scenario that I feel like writing for BeHir. Sometimes I might take up a situation from the serial and give my own spin to it. Or it could be something that will purely be my own idea like today's is. 

I hope you guys will like this experiment of mine. Do let me know what you all think. ðŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi114

Thanks

Thanks
Thanks

Welcome!!! I hope you like this concept and experiment? 
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
MATLAB bed k neeche kon sota hai bhai 
Only possible in ash FF
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

MATLAB bed k neeche kon sota hai bhai 

Only possible in ash FF

Actually main soti hu. This has happened to me once when I was very small. ðŸ˜†