Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: komlika

Everything about Behir is best

I am excited to read your version of them

Thanks!!!😊
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you everyone for the great response. Here's the part two. There is another part that had to be written and I will post it tomorrow. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Part 2

Needless to say their decision of marrying each other came as a shock for everyone. While Sumitra was overjoyed that her Mahir was going to get married, Andy was not pleased. He had wanted Mahir to marry his close friend Mittal's daughter Anu Mittal. But whatever his faults, Andy loved his kids and so even he relented. When Bella's father woke up he was bit reluctant to give away his daughter to another Sehgal boy, but then Mahir won his heart and even he agreed. They both had a hurried haldi function and then the wedding. While Bella had been finding it difficult to smile during her wedding functions with Yuvi, now she was finding it difficult not to smile during the rituals that she completed with Mahir.

She had to constantly remind herself that she can't smile like a bride in love as everyone thought of this to be a marriage of convenience and in such cases the bride and the bridegroom are not supposed to be happy. But she couldn't help herself. She had always dreamt of having a life partner like Mahir and now she was getting Mahir as her life partner. She was thankful when Sumi ma made her wear a ghoongat as a part of wedding rituals. Even Mahir was thankful for the sehra that covered his face. All through the wedding rituals, Bella could see that Mahir was smiling like an idiot. Whenever she held his hand for offering something to the fire or for some other ritual, she could see him blush.

Bella was a mischievous girl by nature. When she saw how her touch affected her darling hubby, a plan began to formulate itself in her mind. She had carefully studied Mahir's face as she told him of her decision to marry him. His face had not betrayed anything but when she sneaked back to the door, she saw him jumping up and down in joy like a child. She knew that her decision to marry him had given him immense joy. That could mean only one thing, he had always loved her. That was enough for her. Even she loved him, and their love would be enough to start a relationship with each other. They already had trust and respect for each other and now that they had love, they could face any situation together.

Finally all the rituals were over and Sumitra led Bella to Mahir's room. She requested to go to Yuvi's room first because she wanted something from her bags which were in Yuvi's room. Sumitra let her go there. When Bella came back, she was carrying a small bag in her hand.

Sumitra: What is this Bella?

Bella: Some essentials ma. Tooth brush and stuff.

Sumitra: Okay dear. Listen, I know that you have known Mahir for a long time now. So I don't have to tell you that he is a nice guy. But I also know this is very difficult for you. I want you to give this relationship a chance. Please.

Bella: What are you saying ma? Of course I will try my best to fulfil my duties as a wife.

Sumitra: No, I don't want to merely fulfil your duties. Try and be a life partner for my son. Please.

Bella: I will try my best ma.

Sumitra: That is all I am asking. Have a good night dear.

Bella: Good night ma.

Saying this she entered Mahir's room which was also her room now. No one had expected that Mahir would get married that day and so his room had a single bed. Bella smiled a devilish smile. Now just wait and watch patidev. She changed into her night dress and then opened the bag that she was carrying and brought out a bottle of an expensive whiskey which she had sneaked from Yuvi's collection. She opened the bottle and poured some of it for herself. She sat there savouring the taste and the burn of her drink, waiting for her paatidev to show up. She knew he would come soon enough. Soon she finished her drink and poured herself another one. After her second drink she was beginning to feel a little light headed. She then stopped drinking. She did not want to lose she senses completely.

She began pacing around the room, waiting for Mahir to show up wondering why the hell was he taking so long. In reality Mahir had been standing right outside the door for last fiftee minutes wondering how could he enter the room?

Mahir: (To himself) How can I go in? What will she think of me? She will think that I have come there for our wedding night. But there is no way she would be ready for that yet. But then where can I sleep? If someone sees me sleeping outside or in some other room then it will be so embarrassing. What to do? Should I go in? No, I can't. No I will go in. She will be fast asleep by now.

Bella finally got fed up of waiting and decided to go out and look for Mahir. She opened the door at the same moment Mahir pushed the door. Since the door opened inside the room, Mahir lost his balance and fell on top of Bella. Since Bella was a little unsteady on her feet, even she could not resist and they both tumbled to the floor. In a way this was the perfect opening that Bella needed for her plan to work. Mahir was surprised to find himself falling down and that too on top of Bella.

As soon as he realised that Bella was squashed under him, he tried to right himself, but his hand slipped and he fell once again, this time his lips landing perfectly on her lips. He was highly embarrassed. He had not meant to kiss her but then it was an accident but how the hell was he going to explain that to her? Bella was highly amused to see Mahir's flustered face on finding himself on top of her. She watched as he tried to get up and slipped once again and coincidentally landed right on her lips. She felt her limbs go weak at his electrifying touch. It took all of her will power to push him away from her. She could have simply pulled him in deeper and that would have been that. But then her plan would have remained incomplete.

Mahir felt Bella trying to push him away and he rolled off her. His heart was beating fast as though he had just run a mile and his limbs felt weak. He just sat there looking around like a surprised child. Bella struggled to her feet and went and locked the door. She did not want anyone to see what was soon going to follow. As he gazed around his decorated room, he noticed the whiskey bottle and a filled glass. Bella was pouring him a drink. He also noticed that the bottle was a little empty and that Bella was unsteady on her feet.

Bella had finished pouring him a drink and then went up to him and yanked him to his feet. He was still quite unsteady from the earlier unexpected kiss and he stumbled once again. Bella chuckled inwardly as she steadied him. Mahir was also drunk, but in a different way. She made him sit down in the chair and offered him the drink. He accepted hesitantly. She then went to music system and played a song. When he heard her choice of song he got very "izzat looti jaane waali hai kind of feeling.

Yeh.. raat ruk jaye

Baat tham jaye..

Teri bahoon mein

Khwaishein jagi hain

Pyase pyase labon pe

Sii..

Khud ko jala doon

Teri aahon mein

Aagosh mein..

Aaj mere samah jaa..

Jaane kya hona hai kal

Aa zara

Kareeb se jo pal mile

Naseeb se

Aa ja zara

Kareeb se jo pal mile

Naseeb se jile...

Bella had begun dancing in front of him seductively. He watched her mesmerized as she sashayed in front him. He had no idea that she could dance so well. She was observing him carefully as she danced. This was prank as well as a test for him. She was giving him bait, and she wanted to see if he would take it. Her drunkenness, the seductive moves, inviting gestures were for testing his control. She knew that they had not had time to have this conversation before. The Mahir that she knew would never go ahead without having a prior talk with her, especially when she was not in her senses. But that was his office persona. What was he like in his personal life? Hence the whole set up.

She saw that Mahir was mesmerized by her moves but his expressions were not lusty. That assured her to some extent.

Yeh jahan..

Saara bhool kar..

Jismon ke saaye tale

Dheemi dheemi saanse

Chale raat bhar

Pal do pal

Hum hain humsafar

The abhi dono yahan

Honge subah jane kahan

Kya khabar

Aa ja zara

Khud ko mujhme mila ja..

Jane kya hona hai kal

Aa zara

Kareeb se jo pal mile

Naseeb se

Aa ja zara

Kareeb se jo pal mile

Naseeb se jile...

Mahir had suddenly realised that he was looking at her and he immediately averted his eyes. He should not be looking at her. She was inviting him but then she was drunk and not in a condition to take such a huge decision. He stood up, the glass of whiskey untouched. Bella noticed his change of expressions and was relived. Mahir was not any different in his personal life. She went up to him and began dancing real close to him, but he turned his face away from her. She then decided to continue with this prank since he had passed the test. She slowly and seductively began to unbutton his shirt. Mahir felt her fingers trying to unbutton his shirt and he backed away from her, alarmed. The look of shock and alarm on his face was too funny, and Bella could barely contain her laughter. At one point he turned his back to her and she hugged him from behind. Now genuinely concerned, Mahir tried to make her let go of him but she held on with all her might.

Mahir finally managed to free himself from her grasp and as soon as she was free, she went to the table and picked up Mahir's untouched glass and poured it down her throat. Now with three drinks within an hour in her system she was officially drunk. Like lost-my-senses-dancing-on-the-tables level drunk. Mahir saw that she had begun to lose control and as she stood there swaying on her feet, he bent down and lifted her up in his arms. She let out a small shriek but that did not deter him and carried her to the bathroom.

Bella: Weee... I am flyinggg... Wooo... Mahirrr Sirrr... Let meee downnn NOoowww! Mahhiirr Sirrr I ammm scared of heightsss..

She suddenly hugged him close, her lips brushing against his collar, leaving lipstick stains on them. Once inside the bathroom, he set her down on her feet in front of the basin.

Mahir: Splash your face with water.

Bella: No.

Mahir: Bella you are drunk, please do as I say.

Bella: (Like a really stubborn child)  No

Mahir: Bella don't make me force you. Please do it.

Bella: (Suddenly started crying very loudly) You are scolding me Sir. I don't like you.

Mahir: Bella, what is this childish behaviour? Just do as I say.

Bella: Will I get a toffee?

Mahir: Yes, I will give you whatever you want. Just splash some water on your face.

Bella was in a naughty mood, aided of course by the liquid courage inside her. She began to splash water on Mahir. Mahir was very surprised to find himself suddenly very wet. He himself splashed some water on her face making her sputter in surprise. She again began wailing loudly.

Bella: Mahir Sir, you got me all wet. I will never talk to you.

In reality Bella was not as buzzed as she was pretending to be. Her alcohol tolerance was quite decent and she had also ensured that she drank some water between her first two drinks. She had lost herself for a while after the third one, but the cold water had revived her a bit. She was enjoying her little game with Mahir. She had grand plans for him.

Mahir led her out of the bathroom and made her sit down on the bed. He offered her a towel to dry her face, but she shook her head stubbornly. He sighed. He had never imagined that he would be spending his wedding night dealing with his drunken wife. He dried her face and then sat down in front of her.

Mahir: Now that you are slightly sober, can you please tell me what the hell was that?

Bella: What?

Mahir: That dance, the seduction everything. Why were you trying to undress me?

Bella: Awww, that is what you wanted from me right  Sir?

Saying this she leaned offensively close to Mahir, and backed away from her. 

Mahir: What? No, of course not. You know what? Go to sleep Bella, we will talk when you are completely sober. Good night.

Saying this he went and switched off the lights and Bella closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: humtumsalman

beautiful

Thanks!! 😊
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

Nice

Thank you so much!!!😊
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Hello my darlings!!! I know you all are eagerly waiting for more BeHir in my FF Hate You Like I Love You, and I promise to provide you that. But that will take some time as I have already written a lot of chapters and as I have mentioned before, I have taken my time in developing the characters this time around. Trust me when I say, it will be worth the wait. These in depth chapters and characterization will make further reading more interesting. 

But I didn't want to make you guys wait for more BeHir like Ekta makes us wait. so here it is, a Two Shot BeHir story from me. I hope you all like Hum Bane Tum Bane Ek Dooje Ke Liye.

PS: This two shot is dedicated to Vrishthi04 for being my constant encouragement, right from my first  FF. 
I also dedicate this to Arshukaurkushi, Priya258,Viddhi01 and all my readers for constantly                appreciating me and tolerating my experiments. Love you all.  🤗

Seriously It's my pleasure that my words have the captivity to encourage u this much.
I'm overwhelmed with this comment of urs.
It means alot 
Thanks

Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Both the part of ur TS was amazing 
Loved the naughty n mischievous bela, seriously want to see something like this in the show too 
Good that here both of them understands each other and are friends first then Lovers  
Can't wait for the next part to get more interesting 

Srry for the late reply 
Want you to cont. this as a FF 
I know I'm being greedy but what can I do when u right so well

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waah bhai waah Ash
Humne dudh kya maanga tune to puri ki puri kheer hi parosh di, kya explosive version hai ye swagrani ka loved loved loved itt..

Aur apne Mahir ji upps Mahir Sir as usual himachal se bhi ucchee vichaar, bestest protagonist of itv..

👏 You deserve an applause here