Karvi (Karn + urvi). ( Chapter 2 is updated)

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello
I am vinay. I am a new member to this forum.

This is my take on Karn and urvi story.
Their love, friendship, hardships,etc.

I am open to suggestions.
I hope I can help you people to unwind your stress and I hope you all will like this story.

Vinay ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Karnfan999 - 5 years ago
Prologue

It is raining heavily on pukiya kingdom.
But it is not the rain that bothering the king,who is pacing worriedly in the corridor. it is his wife's unexpected labour that is bothering him.
I say unexpected because the vaidy (doctor) said that their is atleast one week till the baby is born.
As he is pacing he heard the cry of a baby from the room,his  face lost some of his worry but it is clearly visible that he is still worrying about the health of both his wife and his baby.
As dayimaa allowed him to come inside he first saw his wife,who is having a small smile and looking at baby with so much love only a mother can give.
As he looks at baby he sees a beautiful and cute ,healthy girl who is looking around with doe eyes which contains happiness in anything and everything only a child could find.

It is nearly 21 days after the little princess is born,who they named as urvi.
The king consulted many Brahmins,who said that the child will bring much happy to their lives but as the child grows up she has make a choice which will change all of their lives.
And the bramhins also said that...

... what did they say wait to find out in next update

Vinay ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome to the forum Vinay... Nice prologue .. looking forward to your story..
Thank you riti didi.
Can I call you didi(sis)????
I will post the rest of the prologue in one or two days based on response to this prologue. 
Please suggest any new ideas.
Once again thanks
Welcome to the forum Vinay๐Ÿ˜Š
Story seems interesting...  All the best:)
Waiting to know what Brahmins predicted 
Thank you zephyr57

Guys can anyone help me to unblock some friends I accidentally blocked I will be grateful
I am searching all available options to me but I can't seem to unblock them please anybody help me to unblock them
Originally posted by Karnfan999

Thank you riti didi.
Can I call you didi(sis)????
I will post the rest of the prologue in one or two days based on response to this prologue. 
Please suggest any new ideas.
Once again thanks

Sure you can call me didi๐Ÿ˜Š 

For your query about unblocking , go to buddy list check blocked members tab and you will see unblock option with id 
Thank you DIDI 
It worked.
Didi one request can you suggest any ideas to implement this fix as I understand you are a karna fan(?).(please correct me if i am wrong)

Thank you didi.

Waiting for your reply your brother (bhai)
You are welcome. I think you should go ahead with what you had in mind.. you can link or depict difference in their childhood upbringing..may be incidentally make them meet..
Ofcourse real story starts with adult karn uruvi so that leap you can take..and have a set up for interesting first meeting after rangbhoomi appearance of karn
PROLOGUE 2

{6 years before the birth of urvi}...

Rajkumari Kunti is  worshiping bhagavan sree Surya Narayana
After bath..she is mesmerized by the rays of sun falling on river  suddenly she is struck by a thought. You see some days ago sage durvasa Maharshi has came to kuntibhoja kingdom and Kunti has helped  him through out his stay in the kingdom
Impressed by her work has given her a boon that she can summon any god to bless her with a child...

After remembering this memory kuntK does not thought twice and invoked the mantra for calling Surya Dev ...
Surya Dev has came to Kunti and blessed her with a child ...

The child is not an ordinary child he borned with kavach and kundal,he is most BEAUTIFUL baby,he have eyes shining like rising Sun. Surya Dev proclaimed his name as KARNA.

But the new born is not fortunate to receive his mother's love as he is obandend  with in a week by his birth mother In mata mata ganga river. But as the gods could not have a baby abandoned he is found by a loving couple.

The child don't know that his abandon has caused a great stress to both his father and mother.

As the child is floating across the GANGA river.  Surya Dev thought ...

... what did Surya Dev thought ... Stay tuned to find out

Vinay๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š