Mauli saw kunal in her wish

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
When ishaan mauli lightened the lamp they wished for a happy family..Kauli saw ishaan she and mishti together smiling..But later she saw kunal and she open her eyes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its easy enough to know she has feelings for her ex-douche and she is not accepting it thus she open her eyes...
LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mauli needs to stop thinking about that creep  
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Mauli needs to stop thinking about that creep  

we can't blame her though...she is strong but sensitive too...she surrender herself to the creep for 7 yrs and also gave birth to his baby too...its not easy for her...need some more time to heal...but love the way she gave tight slap of words on that douche face😡
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel that i can identify two ways .first mauli saw she, ishan & mishti together but she say kunal open her eyes.. so it means that may be kunal is going to back  in their happy  life as enemy.. ðŸ˜†
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sailuja

I feel that i can identify two ways .first mauli saw she, ishan & mishti together but she say kunal open her eyes.. so it means that may be kunal is going to back  in their happy  life as enemy..  😆

Nice thought..i hope cv follows this..pls make a seperate post on this analysis..
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think Mauli has any left over feeling for Kunal in her heart any more. I'm absolute sure of it. 
It's just that , though she has taken this brave step forward with Ishaan, to finally move on and have a beautiful life, allowing herself to dream, the old nightmare won't go away so easily. 
When we go through a trauma and survive it still leaves long lasting scars. Mauli is afraid deep down what if Ishaan, who's so loving and devoted towards her now, leaves her at some point for another woman just like Kunal? ? Deep embedded trust issues basically. That's why she saw Ishaan face changing into that of the cheater  
Originally posted by: SK_Love

Nice thought..i hope cv follows this..pls make a seperate post on this analysis..

I like your interpretation
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mauli has no feeling left for him.. atleast romantic feelings..
she loved the decor done by ishaan. she loved every bit of his sweet gestures but deep down she is hurt and afraid as kunal is back in her life.. probably she hasnt imagined him ever if he wasnt back..

she is scared as she isnt able to move on wholeheartedly.. 
i dont think she has feelings for him but she is scared of her past.. (not him)