Bigg Boss 12

KVs group of 3 has bcum group of 1 now

Taklasultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Surprised that ppl think KV is playing well ! I think hes trying to be smart, which hes not...If Rohit was actual in his imaginary group, he shud have asked for KV to be captain after winning the task for HC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Eliminations is not in KV's hand. His choice to make a group with Shristi and Rohit was sound and he used it to help red team win captaincy. Even Salman had to acknowledge that. 
Now that Shristi is gone, he is trying to regroup by taking Surbhi;s help. 

Thats a pretty good gameplay according to me. 
Milan2211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a Sree fan,
but I appreciate KV's way of playing the game. He is doing it without insulting anyone, without much noice. He is picking on weak relationships and focusing on opportunities to form a group.
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atleast he is trying to survive in this game ...unlike someone who is  doing OTT drama inorder to justify his fixing scandal ... Edited by Nalayak-baccha - 5 years ago
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jas ke paas ek dost bhi nahi tha phir bhi usne 1 week mehnat se khela, usse kehta hai khelna. KV ke pass phir advantage tha phir bhi he looks confused n Rohit usse pehle HC ka dost hai. Edited by riddhan - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He has woken up quite late but am happy he has finally started playing.

He earlier had strong connections with Dipika, Shrishti , Sree - however useless they were but when Dipika, his strongest bond left him, he was confused and he started looking for other options which he found in Shrishti and Rohit who also were abandoned by the rest.

Rohit might not be on his side totally but he listened and played according to KV's say that was his achievement and Salman acknowledged that.

Now KV has understood that HC is broken and is left with just 2 people as Somi is of no use.

He is now sitting and strategizing with Surbhi so that she gets into the WP, and  through Surbhi he also can enjoy the benefits as one thing which Surbhi has proved is that she is loyal to her friends.unlike Rohit.

So according to me it's a great move by KV.

He is right now playing downplay but he needs to come out in the open and play full fledged in 2 weeks as the countdown to finale has begun.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice post. he is not playing actually just talking n acting n posing lol , bb is playing on behalf of kv lol.Edited by Eternal_Way - 5 years ago
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eternal_Way

nice post. he is not playing actually just talking n acting n posing lol , bb is playing on behalf of kv lol.

good observation...😆👍🏼
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He has bond with Rohit and Surbhi. So I think he has a group of 3.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh

He has bond with Rohit and Surbhi. So I think he has a group of 3.

rohit is closer to deepak and romil so no

also surbhi cant be trusted she went against romil who did soo much for her which means she can go against anyone if the situaltion demands