Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

FF : Nishidh- A forbidden love story

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi everyone I am Ramisa, I do watch Silsila but not a regular viewer and i do come to this forum every now and then but i am kind of a silent observer here. 

So today i want to present in front of you a small glimpse of my FF ''Nishidh'' (forbidden) which I had written keeping jennifer and harshad in mind for the characters of suchitra and aditya and keeping Mukul Dev in my mind for the character of Omarnath, however you can have your imagination ðŸ˜Š SO here is the small synopsis, do let know if you want to hear the full story or not i will post the story based on the comments.

PS : it is about EMA 

Nishidh- A forbidden love story, set in the early 1900 tells the story about two individuals, Suchitra  and Aditya 

Nishidh tells you the story of 21 year old Bengali girl, Suchitra, who used to live in a small village of Calcutta. In order to support her old widowed mother and 3 younger sisters she agrees to marry the 50 year old landlord Omarnath Thakur . Omarnath Thakur was one of the richest landlords of Calcutta and had 3 children, two daughters and a son. After his wife died he married the 21 year old Suchitra, who was well-known all around her village because of her ravishing beauty. After the marriage, she had accepted her fate and was living her new life but her entire world turns upside down when the handsome musician from London, Aditya Saha, comes to live in their neighborhood. Aditya and Suchitra gets bind together by the spell of love but will the society accept their pure love or will they term it as forbidden? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters