Guddan

AKSHAN SS - ||You are mine and i am yours|| PART 1 UPDATE Pg2 4 dec

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone 🤗 i am pratu...back on india forum after long 1 year..
The reason is akshan😳 i start watching show after muhdikhagi..
Loved it..and our beautiful couple akshan/nishika i just love them❤️
I never try to write long story (note it i am really bad writter)
This is going to be my 1st ever ss...
Well sorry to say i am not able to give update daily but try my best to give 1 or 2 per week..again sorry i am having really tight schedule  i cant do anything with this..
Enough now let start with the story 😛 hope u all like it😳

TEASER

Place - MGMMC (this the medical college in indore as per google)

All student are in tension but somewhere they are happy as this their last paper of semester...
A girl enter in college campus and goes directly towards her gang...
They hug each other and goes to canteen..that girl in stress more than others...
One of the boy from gang sit beside her and ensure her that exam will be gud girl just smile back..
Just they listen a bell and say all the best to each other headed towards their classeoom...all the  time there is pair of eye continuously looking her every movement...

After 3 hours paper over all come out...that boy quickly goes to girl ask about her exam...she happily rply it was gud and tightly hugg him and he hug back..he kissed on her forehead and pull into side hug..soon their gang join them and they decide  to celebrate...and goes to parking area boy start his bike and girl sit behind him others are in a car...they exit from college...girl hold tightly on boy rest her head on his back and just try relax as he speed up the bike...

Unware of the person whose eyes aree red now...the person is in hell angry mood...in the rage he slammed his hand on wall near gate and start the car...
He was just behind the bike looking at her...but then turn come and he headed towards his mansion...

Ignore the grammatical mistake...
I know this is just boring...i haven't decide the full story just an idea popped into my dumb brain and i pen it down...
Hope u all like it😳
Plz dont be silent comment down whether u like it or not...
Let me know the ur views...
Tell me should i continue it or drop the idea (i said at start i am really bad in writing)
Tomatoes and chappals are welcome😆
Try to post character intro by tomorrow evening...

Edited by ....pratu.... - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
INDEX 

TEASER - PAGE 1
Character Intro - PAGE 2
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this awesome 
So we r gonna get a super jealous Aj
Plzzz do continue soon
Secretfollower thumbnail
Its good..college love stories is always good to read
You should continue ..but pls mention the name of aj and guddan in ur os..if you not mention then it becomes confusing

Dont worry about grammatically mistakes..we all r a akshan fan not a english teacher who pointed out your gm
Pls continue

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome teaser 
Love it
Plz continue soon
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice teaser with full suspense
Please continue soon
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Do continue soon
Jealous AJ would be a treat😃
can't wait
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I will keep my views a secret too😆 until you upload the update fully...
....pratu.... thumbnail
Character Introduction 

Jindal family -

Savitri Jindal -
Head of jindal family..a loveable and caring mother and grandmother..takes all decision about family and some time help in their family business too...no one can ever goes against her..she is like strong pillar of jindal family...

Akshat jindal -
        2nd son of savitri jindal...no.1 business tycoon lives in delhi...trustee of MGMMC...rude,arrogant only for the world...loved his family can do anything for them..never say no to his mother...still love his late wife antara...
Durga jindal -
Eldest bahu of jindal family. ..she is very strict but very caring...always support dadi in every decision...in my story she is positive...
Laxmi jindal -
2nd bahu of jindal family. ...she is orphan...cute,lovely,little dumb never think wrong about anyone...get influenced easily..she is laughing pills of family...always crack joke..
Saraswati jindal -
Youngest bahu of jindal family...little bit cunning...she is from rich family...money minded..want her elder sis shweta get married to her chote sasur akshat..

Gupta family - 
Shekhar Gupta -
  Head of gupta family..lovable and dotting father of 2 beautiful girls... he has a small family business..

Kaushalya Gupta -
   2nd wife of shekhar...cunning lady do anything for money..hate guddan...always care about revati...didnt give any importance to guddan..she consider guddan as bad omen..

Taanvi (guddan) Gupta -
Eldest daughter of Shekhar and his 1st wife...spread happiness wherever she goes...love her dad and her baby sis..didnt like her stepmom but still defend her front of her dad and sis..respect her..want to become doctor bcz its her mothers dream.. she is a very mature and understanding girl (not galtiyon ki dukan at all)
Stay at college hostel..come home only on holidays and weekends...

Revati Gupta -
Younger daughter of shekhar...fun loving girl...matured..love her sis more then than anything else and can do anything for her..

Supporting characters - 
Laksh maheshwari and ragini kapoor -
Laksh best friend of akshat...they know each other from chilhood..ragini laksh's fiancee...ragini is guddan's best friend + roommate..they both are like sisters..
Navya mehta and abhishek kapoor - 
Navya and abhi in a relationship...abhi is bother of ragini...think guddan as a sister..love guddan same as ragini...ragu and guddan are his life...

Kabir mehta -
Brother of navya...he is funny loveable boy..flirt with every single girl but only healthy flirt...never harm anyone..guddan is just like navya to him no one knows this as he flirt with her too.but guddan understand this thing..call her as princess...

1. Akshat shifted to delhi after antara death while others lives in indore... Laksh is also with him...they both are business partners..
2. Guddan ,ragini, navya, abhi and kabir are best friends..ragini and guddan are roommates.. they are in 4th year...they know their secrets..never hide anything from each other..
3.jindal family has a restaurant  in indore...kishor, vardaan look after it...rahul helps akshat in business..they are sons of harish and avantika jindal...elder son and daughter in law of savitri jindal.they died in a car accident..
4. The 3 sons and daughter-in-laws calls akshat as chote papa..dadi calls him as lalla..and world calls him as AJ...

Hope u all get clear info of all characters..i will add villain characters afterwards...
Tell me if u like it..
Suggestions are always welcome🤗
I will update 1 part on tomorrow as its almost done...

-pratu ❤️
Secretfollower thumbnail

Really beautiful what i liked the most you added pics on that.you added more characters .for now it become difficult for me reminding all characters

You added most other beautiful couples wether for onscreen or offscreen.one jodi is real life couple too😆
You added bephannah actoes and swaragini actora .well done
Loved the guddan ' dream that she wanted to become a doctor.

I wanted to see how you revolve other characters in one plate and how the story move forward.
Waiting 2 see😃

Edited by Secretfollower - 5 years ago