Yeh kiya ho raha hai bhai yeh kiya ho raha?

Posted: 5 years ago
So aaj pura agarwaal clan kahi aur shoot kar raha hai..lioks like some auditorium..
Looks like they are there for the drama competition..
Gives me hope ke shayed kartikh ko kuch ho jaye and he won't be able to perform...aur sameer karna padhe..
It can also play put like ke mama mami bhi vahi hon aur voh dekhein ke kammo humare sonu ke college mein..shayed voh is ki vajah se sunaina vali baat ko thoda aage jaldi badhaien.

I hope samaina eventually manage to play together..ab toh yeh dono ki wish hai...

Kiya lagta hai guys?
Lets speculate a little

Mission pink post
I am totally confused as this definitely looks like the shoot for the drama... but in the offscreen video's I have seen today Randeep is in a casual shirt so it doesn't look like he is the part of the drama .
But then what was the whole point of this track is it doesn't take the story forward. Lets see what CVs decide to show as hum jo sochate hai woh to hota nahi kabhi.
Ya phir Sameer aur Naina ka jhagada khatam nahi hota hai. Naina Kartik ke saath hi perform kar rahi hoti hai isliye samundit aur hema kamya play dekhne nahi Aate 
But coz naina is performing whole agrawal family is there including Preeti. 
And cause karthik is performing su is there too.

Main to yeah soch rahi hoon ki su kahi agrawals ke saamne Kuch natak na kare
Ye kaha dekha...Which off screen video you all are talking about?
Really no clue... How is the drama competition relevant...
But I hope Sameer performs. Like the navratri Sameer was wearing two different dresses and  we were confused later when the episode aired we understood, like that it will be clear why the drama track was introduced when the story moves forward...
We can never predict anything
jo soch rhe hote hain uska ulta hi hota hain
cvs mhaan hain
fandom ko khush kr de
aisa kbhu kbhar hota hain
but lets hope for the best
Where did you see all these 
I saw one video Kartik is wearing that raja mahraja type kapde
and naina is in rani avtar