Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Barun: My impressions on your ways, cosmic vibes pls help to convey

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi Barun,
Missed me and other Barunrogi Forumwaasis ??? Good! Now you get your own medicine!😃  ...perhaps this "no activity whatsoever phase" will make you realise our suffering through your hiatus.

Yet, because I love you so much, I am keeping my vow and dedicating my 3333th post to you😊. See? I keep my track record even after all these days😉😆. Simply can't ditch you... I am a total Barunpankhi!😳

I was so ecstatic when TGIDF got released... couldn't wait and got registered on ALTbalaji to watch the series... I am generally not so impulsive...even for movies and all, I wait for 2nd or 3rd week to watch it... but when you came on youtube inviting us with that sexy droll of yours... "sirf ek din mein"... I simply got hooked instantaneously.

OK... Let me be honest, the series did not give me Euphoric phase like Tanhaiyaan... and in that difference, I realised that actually Gul knows how to make best use of your talent... she builds her series/serial story around you and you alone... because she knows that you can carry it single handed to success with your brilliant acting.

TGIDF used your popularity hugely in their marketing and ads; but the actual series did not make a justice  with your character... it was advertised as a guy who follows his heart... and yes, if you had left military service to open a "Dhaba"😆, we would have loved seeing you in kitchen doing things and enjoying it.😉. Would bring back memories of that absolutely lovable Arnav in Kitchen making jalebis. 😉... somehow the justification behind your character, the story or scenes around your change were totally missing. 

Is that why you said in one of the interviews" The character I play is a loser... something I am good at playing in real life, too."

Why Buddy? Why make that statement? 😲 Do you realise that myself and all other Barun pankhis watched the series for you and you alone... and you did not disappoint us... you were brilliant in the underplayed act...your eyes had the same magic to capture our soul !!!

And you are not a loser, Barun! You are an artist! A true artist! 

Whatever troll you might have received when you chose to quit IPK1, but it was your own choice...the right choice, baby! You are not the kind of guy who can act in same ghisa pita series going on for years and years... acting is not a job you do from morning to evening... it's your passion, your soul!! And that's why your serial/ movie/series choices in your career are so diverse. Between MAMR and THMS the characters are so vastly different...In IPK you were the angry hero and in tanhaiyaan, you were the romantic flirt... one thing you always make sure is that we, your forever fans, will never get an experience OK, I have seen him like this before.😊

And that's so important... That's the belief, the confidence you have in your own self that you don't stick to one and only type of character and become a stereotype... though your character portrayal of Arnav; itself could have made you a regular TV series guy making one after the other Arnavs all the time...many bollywood stars do that! Yet, you choose to be a diverse actor and thus you become star in our hearts!😳

And how can you be a loser in real life? You have the love of your life in your life... Pashmeen must be understanding your ways and supporting you completely... so who cares about what the world says?

We miss you!! Miss you, hugely!!! yet, we'll have to learn to be patient and learn to wait patiently through your screen presence gaps.

😊Now waiting for your next series...Asura... a psychological thriller, you said! Will be pure pleasure watching you in a new avatar.

I know this forum is more or less dead... people don't visit and rarely ever comment... I know you never come on any networking media so you won't read this either...yet Wanted to give an expression to my thoughts and now trusting that cosmic waves will carry my thoughts to you😃 And while they are carrying the message, let me tell you, I wouldn't mind  aTanhaiyaan part2😉 tell Gul so.😆

Edited by LovingAHAA2018 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I like this. You're all right. And I've got this opinion.👏
We all loved this Arnav in kitchen, right???
love men cooking.. its a shame i didnt marry a chef.. lol :( also..love Barun Sobti<3
Barun must be saying
Chain se humko kabhi aapne jeene na diya...

Serial kiya toh bhi, aapne chalane na diya😆

Found this at one place and truly liked it... sharing here

zajedno thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovingAHAA2018

Barun must be saying

Chain se humko kabhi aapne jeene na diya...

Serial kiya toh bhi, aapne chalane na diya😆

Found this at one place and truly liked it... sharing here

My dear friend. This is great and now I'm jealous of this girl. And I would like Baron to run to save me.
😆
Originally posted by: zajedno

My dear friend. This is great and now I'm jealous of this girl. And I would like Baron to run to save me.

😆😆 Inshallah Ek din jaroor aisa aayega... bas Barun ke pyaar mein khud ko kho dene ki der hai...ameen

English... God willing, a day will come when it happens so...just need to lose yourself in his love...Amen!
zajedno thumbnail

😆

😆😆 Inshallah Ek din jaroor aisa aayega... bas Barun ke pyaar mein khud ko kho dene ki der hai...ameen

English... God willing, a day will come when it happens so...just need to lose yourself in his love...Amen!

hahahaha😆
He was recently in Thailand and gave interviews. Comment below from that interview

The Honesty of his heart to admit that Sanaya worked harder to get her hindi accent right...the humility in his mind to acknowledge that 150 people together made IPKKND a phenomenon...

is that what reflects making those eyes gorgeous? the face so expressive?

zajedno thumbnail

He was recently in Thailand and gave interviews. Comment below from that interview

The Honesty of his heart to admit that Sanaya worked harder to get her hindi accent right...the humility in his mind to acknowledge that 150 people together made IPKKND a phenomenon...

is that what reflects making those eyes gorgeous? the face so expressive?

this man I love. His laughter and his acting make me delight. Arnav is the person who has left for me the greatest role of this man. Baron is the best actor for me. Although, I must say that Mishal Raheja is an actor I love a lot.
Barun's acting improves everytime in each of his next serial.😊. So < without any offence to your statement, I'll say Arnav was one of his best roles.
Who's this other actor Mishal you are referring to. Could you suggest some really good piece of his acting in any show. I would love to watch him and join you in appreciating him.😃