Harshad/Aditya AT #65

Posted: 5 years ago
Harshad Chopda Appreciation thread #65
Hi all πŸ€—
Congratulations for the new AT
Hi Maru , I saw the segment. I liked it but wonder how they are going to take it forward. Hope the uniqueness is maintained and they don't take the clichd route. Also new tension from Twitter whether Jenny be a part of the show once it shifts to voot. I am really confused.
ya i saw the segment.. harshad is too cute
jenny is a part of the show but not shooting yet coz she is out for some other shoot dw she will be back!
congratulations Buddies, finally new AT all thanx to Roshu, Maru and Qurat hahah

well Roshu Zoya will b a part of show but abhi gayeb hai nazar arahi bss so BD se kaan Chala rahe,like Harshu gayeb tha in Paris track, wese Jen Ka b hai, Fans busss fuss creat kr dete, ignore them

am happy it's continuing on Voot
hahaha candy main aati for roshu and qurat😳
bas harshad bol de aik baar
harshad is looking damn HOT in the spoiler!
Hi Maru, Ayru πŸ€—
I hope every thing is fine. Oh then that's why Zoya look like is everywhere around kind of track because Jenny is not there. πŸ˜†
This sort of a parallel na, when Aditya went away, he stayed always in her memories and she became a successful entrepreneur. Like that now Adi is reliving  every moment with Zoya in his mind since one year but she is not present and he to becomes a successful business man.
hahaha haan roshu.. pehle she was successful and now it's adi!
Originally posted by Maryam2

hahaha haan roshu.. pehle she was successful and now it's adi!
And once AdiYa meet dono  phirse jobless πŸ˜†. That was what happened with Zoya last time.