Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Teri aadat ho gayi hai # 4 pt 38 on pg 43 on 5/3

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends back with new thread of one of my ongoing story

TERI AADAT HO CHUKI HAI

Its a simple ishra love story having original yhm background . Its just had a change that Ishita was not rude to Raman but she has a dream of happy married life as both their parents hided his condition and her medical disability from ishra . Now they are married and their relationship is growing.

THANK YOU

Thank you so much friends for your love and support .Hope you people will be always with me like this .
       love you all .

RAMAN & ISHITA

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
    INDEX

PART 32- SCROLL DOWN

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 32

Raman's eyes too became moist seeing his
mothers state and he hugged her tight while ishita's eyes too became moist witnessing ,mother son union . Raman parted from his mother and wiped her tears ,she smiled happily and asked kissing the back of his palm " tu ab hamaare saath rahega na puttar ".

R- ofcourse ma ,now we all will live with you people .

Toshiji looked at Amma and said " see madhu ,I told you na that ishita is right girl for my puttar, dekh ye mere ghar ki khusiyaan waapas le aayi "(see she has brought the happiness of my house ).

Toshiji said looking to ishita while amma too nodded listening to her . They were still on the entrance when Mr bhalla came out from inside and got happily shocked seeing ishraru , he smiled fully and asked " arey Raman puttar ,when did you people came ".

R- just now papa  

Mr bhalla- you should had informed us ,we would had come to receive you people .

Ru - wo surprise tha dadu, to hum kaise batate. 

Mr bhalla opened his arms for ruh,she ran to her dadu and he took her in his arms . He showered numerous kisses on her little face while she started narrating the life of Mumbai and how much she had missed her grandparents there . Mr bhalla saw toshiji and spoke " toshiji will you let kids stand here only ,welcome them, bring them inside ,make tea and snacks for them.".

T- haan haan ,why not .

Saying so toshiji took ishra inside and went to kitchen ,soon she returned with plate full of sweets and again went inside to bring snacks . Ishita too went behind toshiji in pretext of helping her . After that all enjoyed tea and snacks together in between their chitchat. After that ishraru went for freshening. Few days passed like this ,ishra has settled nicely in Delhi. 

One evening Raman returned back from office and saw ishita and toshiji were in kitchen making something, talking to each other happily . A beautiful smile crept in his face seeing his mother and wife happy together.  To gain their attention he said " ishita can I have a cup of tea ".Toshiji signalled ishita to go while she spoke from kitchen " Raman you get freshen up , till then I m bringing your tea".

R- OK .

Saying so he got up to go to his room . He was changing in his room and was thinking about the changes in his life which has occurred after ishita's arrival . He was still lost in his thought when he heard ishita " aapki chai , I have kept here ".

Raman turned to see but ishita was standing just behind him and both got banged , ishita loosed her balance and was about to fall when Raman held her in nick of time while she held his shoulders for support .They saw each other intensely and shared a lovely eye lock .A hair strand was disturbing his view ,so he tugged it behind her ears . This was first time ,they were so close to each other, it's not that they hadn't hugged each other ever.  But everytime they came closer ,either of them were in emotional turmoil and was crying their heart out while other was consoling . This time they were close without any reason ,its just they were liking the closeness and were enjoying the goosebumps they were having with each other proximity.  

He tugged her hair behind her ears and she closed her eyes with his touch and raised her face a bit . She was totally lost in the moment when Raman spoke " ishita open your eyes and move ".

She opened her eyes and said " you are so saddu ".

R- an isme saddu hone ki kya baat hai ,will you be ever like this .

She nodded her head ,still hanging on his shoulder ,he make her stand and spoke" I had just come from office and you are doing this ".

I- jaise ki jab ghar par rahte ho to bahut romantic rahte ho ( as if you are very romantic when you stay at home ).

Saying so she glared him and was going stomping her feet on floor when Raman smiled and pulled her to him . She lost balance and fell on him and due to sudden force he too loosed his control and both landed on bed . Raman was beneath her sgile ishita was over him ,she has hided herself in his chest due to fear ,as they fell suddenly . Raman too had wrapped his arms around her and both were breathing heavily ,non know that it was because of their proximity or this sudden fall 

After sometimes ishita slowly raised her face from him while he removed all the hairs from her face to have a clear view of her face . He made her look at him ,she saw him for a nano second and then hugged him back . Raman smiled on her act and spoke " ishita what happened ,what happened ".

I- nothing ,just want this moment to freeze. 

He held her face in his both palms and kissed her forehead ,while she blushed on his act . They were lost in their moment when toshiji called ishita ,which broke her trance and she went out immediately while Raman was still laying on bed . He was happy with their closeness , he ruffled his hair and got up smiling . 

It was night ,ishita was making ruhi sleep while Raman was working . After ruhi slept ,ishita looked at Raman and spoke 
" Raman I want to talk to you ".

R- haan bolo .

I- actually I want to join my hospital again .

R- that's very good news ,why are you even asking ,you should join it without any hesitation .

I- wo to hai ,I always know that you will not stop me but actually...wo kya hain na ki ...

R- why are you hesitation ishita, bolo.

I- as I m joing after a long break they want me to attend a 15 days training session which will held in Bangalore. 

R- so what are you thinking, you should agree for it . Bangalore is a nice city ,my company's guest house is there, I will arrange your accommodation there .

Ishita looked at him and spoke " it's not about accomodation but ...

R- but what ishita .

I- Raman I had many responsibilities beside my job ,I m a daughter in law, a mother ,a daughter and a wife too . Who will take care of my works behind me .

R- donf you think, you are thinking somuch, arey earlier this house was running nicely without you ,then shat had changed now ,you go and complete your training, we all will manage .

Ishita felt hurt listening to this and asked meekly " you people will manage without me ".

R- why not ,earlier ma was taking care of this house and ruhi ,I too was living alone in Mumbai, hum sochenge wahi purane din hain and we will manage ,arey we all are grown then its not big deal ."

I- main sachchi mein jaaun .

R- ofcourse ishita ,you inform me when you have to go then I will arrange...

I- that's not needed , my hospital to organise everything. 

R- then its fine. 

Saying so he closed his laptop and lays beside ruhi to have his sleep ,mouthing good night to ishita, leaving a thinking ishita behind. 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di