never seen a character so brainless and characterless

Posted: 5 years ago
when mauli told ishaan regards to the triangle of Maunal-nandini...he connect the dots and realise that kunal cheated mauli with nandini and left her when she was pregnant...this man came into Malhotra's lives 3 yrs back...he knows what is right and wrong...he knows EMA...infidelity is wrong...he was angry.. ishaan is also a man who is devoted to his love and a great guy

can i know what soil is kunal made off...if mauli doesn't feel like slapping him for whatever reason...i want to slap the idiot...i wonder what kind of upbringing did radhika and dida gave this man...it disgust me...kunal was deeply in love with mauli whom is his wife...a perfect marriage...suddenly he saw nandini whom is his wife BF dancing in rain...he fall out of love from mauli and falls in love with her and the fight to prove that his love is divine...he left his wife and family for that one women and there is no regret...remorse that he has broken his wedding vows..mauli's heart...all he could see was nandini...blinded by nandini...mauli became pregnant he was not happy...there was no joy of being a father in his face...he gave the kind of impression that whatever deed happened b/w him and mauli those days is a mistake and the child is a burden as its drifting him away from his divine love...never once felt what he was doing is bloody sin...he hear some half heard stories and came to a conclusion that mauli is not pregnant all he wanted was finding  way to prove the pregnancy wrong so that he can go back to his divine love

now after 6 yrs...he comes to know the same daughter whom at that time he felt it was a burden and hurdle to his divine love and refused to acknowledge her existence... now he wants to know why mauli hides from him abt her pregnancy...why she separated father-daughter for 6 yrs and question her...can i know where did he leave his brain...why blame mauli when he is in the wrong...and he feels...he was right..didn't she shouted top of her voice that she is pregnant...what more she can do when his ears was all abt nandini

i am glad that mauli give left...right...center...i know it will not enter his pea brains...but it gave me a satisfaction that mauli screw the jerk up and take away all the rights of being a father to mishti...this guy neither will regret nor remorse

I thought responsibilities and being a father to pari...loneliness changed him...but he proved me wrong...a douche will always be a douche...no doubt on that...

seriously i applaud shakti for taking up this role after his wonderful performance as taposh...Dr Onir and Ranveer...seriously Dr Kunal Malhotra is the most hated ML...i wonder what did the makers think when penning down such brainless and characterless character...he is a hopeless case...though EK and gul ML are jerks too but they have standard...class...this man is failure in all aspect...

I am glad mauli took a right decision to move on though she is still stuck in her past...6 yrs did heal her slightly of smiling and living for her daughter...time will make her fall in love with ishaan...all she needs time and space for herself
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
u analysis everthings very clearly. I saw d segment and I was like seriously kunal?when nandini told him about mouli's pregnancy his face waslike  someone died.he said to N my child can stay with mouli and stay with us also.that's way he will get both mother's, father's and ur love.even then he didn't want to stay with mouli.but now he is going to behave like victim.kunal only knows to scream at others but can't see his own faults. pathetic 
Exactly

I had accepted Kunal will never show remorse or guilt for cheating on Mauli because of the whole divine love concept.😆

But during their divorce he was terrible to Mauli and had said terrible things to her when Nandini went mmissing and when he doubted her pregnancy. I mean he left his pregnant wife on Karwa chauth.😡

I thought at least for that he will feel guilty.That he didn't trust Mauli .That he was awful to her and said such awful things .And you are right he wasn't even happy about the pregnancy.

But no even for that he doesn't feel guilty. I just fail to understand him.

The only sensible person right now is Ishaan.😆 Where is he? I hope he blasts Kunal
Your analysis is how all of us feel towards kunal's character..
And also shakti is so charming its almost impossible to hate him.. he's doing a good job with this character.. his off screen interviews also seem good.. but then if he plays only white characters then nobody would watch the show..
Its mostly the hate for the character thats keeping the show on air.
Very well written post Mages...Character Kunal never fails to prove me wrong...
agreed to everyone here...

I had very very high hopes but failed flat seeing latest OLV...

Shakti is an awesome actor...so as Aditi...They both are treat to watch onscreen.

If i still keep my hopes up, i guess he is frustrated with his own wrong deeds and puking it out as an anger on her, he is just helpless and cant undo what he has done. 

It happens with most of us that when we fail, we puke anger on our near ones without realizing what are we doing  (I know high hopes for Kunal ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›)

Kunal always lives up to his character. Pre leap and post leap. This is what I had expected. Nalayak kahin ka.
I liked that mauli has come out of her mahanta avtar she still remembers that kunal Nd nandu cheated on her and no ott towards pari Gajra get some senses god help her
Kunal is one guy who thinks he is mr right this kind of people always find excuse for his acts mauli was bola nehi bolle tu keya karta mishti ko bolte beta aap mere marzi ke bina aye ho by accident so aap ek padao ho manzil nehi pari ka mama mera kheer Wala pyar hein so I will always love pari more aap by birth right meee beti ho so aap ke liye gujiya pari ke liye kheer this person is beyond all
Shakti should quit. He must have very thick skin because last night I was going thru some IG posts. They're a few weeks old but some FCS posted his pics and a fan kept commenting under each by tagging him and saying hope u don't cheat on your wife and lots of bad language. Kya faida? Even jagya repented. This role is going nowhere and even the show is moving to voot. Drashti seems smarter bec she quit and must've understood nandini nahin badlegi and fans want repentance which won't be shown!
What did this guy meant by agar mishti Meir beti Nikki toh Tere G mein one K
As if mauli was a one night stand and mishti is the result of that mistake please go to your buddy no need to be here
Originally posted by Mumoos

Your analysis is how all of us feel towards kunal's character..
And also shakti is so charming its almost impossible to hate him.. he's doing a good job with this character.. his off screen interviews also seem good.. but then if he plays only white characters then nobody would watch the show..
Its mostly the hate for the character thats keeping the show on air.

Very true..and also for Mauli's journey..I guess kunal couldn't accept the fact that the girl has got a spine