Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArShi FF~Dawn Noon and Dusk~Note of page 86 and 87

AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello All,

Would like to express my deepest gratitude to many of my old friends here, for giving me such a warm welcome. Felt good to be back. Clearly, a lot of time has gone by and things have changed around here. Where I once used to post on fan fictions thread, it took me no time to realize that ArShi fandom is not too active around there 😉 but it is heartening to see the forum still alive and kicking. A big round of applause for you all, for keeping this fandom going years after the show ended. 

Cheers girls! It is in that spirit that I would like to present to you "Dawn Noon and Dusk". Enjoy!

P.S: Oh! Please don't forget to to share your thoughts and by that I don't mean only praise. I absolutely love constructive criticism. 

Love

Sandy

A SPECIAL REQUEST

I would like to request those of you who have already read the story (and remember the plot), to not give away the suspense of the mother and child. Please refrain from discussing the future plot lines and the identity of the mother and child as it is at the heart and soul of this story. 

As you can see, there are several new readers who have joined us on this caravan (not Trump's caravan but DND's 😆) and I would like them to experience the same kind of anticipation and anxiety that you felt while reading DND for the first time. I'll be posting this note after every update as a caution. Do bear with me.

Here's a note for 'The Hands of Time" Readers

Chapter-1

Edited by AquaSandhya - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for re-posting it. This was one of my favorite stories which I wanted to read again and again. I also remember that so many members of this forum have asked about it many times. So it will be a very grand gift both for me and others. I couldn't find a chance to interract with you when I started reading it in past, since you have already finished it even before I discovered it. And now, I got another chance to talk about the story with you.
Arshi67 thumbnail
Res... after ages for you! 

You paint vivid images with your words, Sandhya. 
How is the mother who seeks to protect her child from even the saltiness of her tears, going to find the strength to hand over the entire future of that child in the care of another. 
Edited by Arshi67 - 5 years ago
kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, didn't read it earlier but now want to read it 
Who is she khushi?
Who is the child and what is she up to. 
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back sandy! It has taken DND to bring me back to forum! I am posting a msg probably after 3-4years!!
Great to have this amazing story back! Waiting to reread it!
Are you planning to edit it or rewrite some chapters or you are just reposting it?
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMGHHHGGG yaaayyy it's really happening yaayyy can't wait wait it thank you thank you so much for reporting it again
Cutipieash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really really thank you for re- posting it. I really wanted to read this story as I have heard a lot of praises about this and I just had this sudden urge to read this. Thank you so much for including me to.

Prologue is intriguing and I am already looking forward to it.
Thank you for your Arrival announcement as well as the pm.
Please update soon.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome back,Sandy..

I'll love to reread DND...

I just loved the Three Musketeers back then...

Khushi..Palpal n Anu 

❤️         ❤️        ❤️

Arnav .. Akash n Aman

😡            😊       ❤️

Thank u so much,Sweetheart..

BUT WHAT ABOUT HoT..

😕

Bolo 😭

I hope everything is ok on personal front..

I've been praying for u without even knowing anything..

Edited by pakpearl - 4 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just happy to read it again and won't give any secret away .. pinky promise
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the pm. First time reading this one. Just like hands of time...The description is vivid.  The young mother physical appearance seems like Khushi but the child is Arnav one of my assumption  is wrong. Look forward to the next chapter