•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Why the frown in engagement dancing video..
Why can't she be a little happy for herself..
Ishaan on other hand is all happy n smiley.. 
Have you heard the term once beaten twice shy ?? Dudh ka jala jaise chhanch bhi phuk phuk kar peete hai.. SAme for Mauli . She's literally scarred from her previous experience with the term marriage and she's really apprehensive to tread that path again. IRL it is really difficult to shake off that trust issue which you develop with such extremely bitter experience. It's not like she doesn't trust Ishaan, she does. She just doesn't trust life or fate any more. Even Kunal and she were very very happy when they got married didn't they ?? Things can go devastatingly wrong at any time and who knows that better than Mauli. 
mauli has not moved on from kunal's world...she knows this is the right to be done...she knows ishaan will be a good father to her daughter...she knows with her decision of moving on everyone will be happy...she knows this is the best decision of her life as ishaan is a great guy...but still she is not happy...now that she has also forgiven nandini...she is still not happy...'something'is in her heart...completely overpowering her decisions...some unspoken 'something' is in her heart...till she doesn't get rid of that 'something' from her heart...she can never move on
Your previous affair marriage are alaways part of your life unless you get into a new relationship you cannot move on from my personal experience I can vouch my affairs always used to hurt me I had two of them which did not work out then I got married with a person whom I choose now I am in my marriage for last 10 years sustained it with ups and downs at this point of time I feel what happened was the best and my past does not bother me any more so mauli has to give a second chance if she wants
If she goes back to kunal it will never be the same it will be more than worse before
Originally posted by Carmilla

Have you heard the term once beaten twice shy ?? Dudh ka jala jaise chhanch bhi phuk phuk kar peete hai.. SAme for Mauli . She's literally scarred from her previous experience with the term marriage and she's really apprehensive to tread that path again. IRL it is really difficult to shake off that trust issue which you develop with such extremely bitter experience. It's not like she doesn't trust Ishaan, she does. She just doesn't trust life or fate any more. Even Kunal and she were very very happy when they got married didn't they ?? Things can go devastatingly wrong at any time and who knows that better than Mauli. 

I agree.. but unless and until she keeps it in her heart she's doing injustice to her current partner.. she should learn to keep her feeling to herself and not make it look obvious..
Everything is pointing to a Mauli Ishaan ending, the talk of trust between Mauli and Ishaan and how she didn't listen to Dida but told Ishaan the truth and his they both agreed that trust is so important in the relationship. Because Mauli is letting go of her anger and hurt..she's forgiven nandini and she'll soon forgive Kunal too...but she will never trust him again so she won't take him back. She's slowly moving on.😊
watch aditi interview--

she answered for your question...no need to guess..aditi explaining current scene...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apHNk5jBHTQ
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago