Yeh Teri Galiyan

Star-crossed lovers?????

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/avinashgalaxy/videos/328483437944156/

Why on earth are zee calling shaan-puchki star-crossed lovers for the promo tagline? 🤢😭

I've heard that the show is apparently inspired by devdas, where devdas and paro are also star crossed lovers, but gosh I hope this is not true. I want shantanu-puchki together 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ewww I hate devdas.  Never completed main novel to read till end due to tragedy of leads. If ytg is gonna like this way then it should be properly clarified as I very much dislike tragedy in love story so I won't be attached with shaantanu n puchki jodri. I wanna clarification whether shaan puchki be unite or not! 
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't Worry 😃
IT'S THERE WAY OF MARKETING...😉😆

EVEN ARSHI(ARNAV & KHUSHI) WHERE CALLED STAR CROSSED LOVERS & THE SHOW GET BORING AFTER THEY DID SEX A NIGHT BEFORE THERE OFFICIAL WEDDING(I MEAN THEY WERE HAVING THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER BUT FALTU KA DRAMA WERE MESSING WITH THE BRAIN)...
IT WAS A POPULAR SHOW & THE LEADS GOT TO BE TOGETHER IN THEIR LIFETIME & NO DIVORCE OR BREAK UP DRAMA WAS THERE...⭐️

According to me,when GODDESS KALI HERSELF BLESSED THEM AS A COUPLE BY THRUWING SINDOOR IN ASMITA/PYCHKI'S MANG...MAKERS WON'T LET THE GODDESS DOWN I HOPE...WE NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE & TOGETHERNESS😉😛

THEY WILL BE WITH EACH OTHER IN LIFE & DEATH...
I AM TALKING ABOUT DEATH COZ NIVEDITA & BEAUTY CAN BE REALLY NASTY IF SHAMITA WILL COME IN THEIR WAY...

Edited by FaizaAndalibC - 5 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaadi ka drama abhe nahe hona chahe ye.its just start.shanki ke shaadi end me hoge toh acha hoga.
Aur devdas jasa hua toh.wahan paro ke aur ghar gaye the aur yahan puchki shan ke ghar
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: FaizaAndalibC

Don't Worry
😃

IT'S THERE WAY OF MARKETING...😉😆

EVEN ARSHI(ARNAV & KHUSHI) WHERE CALLED STAR CROSSED LOVERS & THE SHOW GET BORING AFTER THEY DID SEX A NIGHT BEFORE THERE OFFICIAL WEDDING(I MEAN THEY WERE HAVING THEIR HAPPILY EVER AFTER BUT FALTU KA DRAMA WERE MESSING WITH THE BRAIN)...
IT WAS A POPULAR SHOW & THE LEADS GOT TO BE TOGETHER IN THEIR LIFETIME & NO DIVORCE OR BREAK UP DRAMA WAS THERE...⭐️

According to me,when GODDESS KALI HERSELF BLESSED THEM AS A COUPLE BY THRUWING SINDOOR IN ASMITA/PYCHKI'S MANG...MAKERS WON'T LET THE GODDESS DOWN I HOPE...WE NEED NOT WORRY ABOUT THEIR MARRIAGE & TOGETHERNESS😉😛

THEY WILL BE WITH EACH OTHER IN LIFE & DEATH...
I AM TALKING ABOUT DEATH COZ NIVEDITA & BEAUTY CAN BE REALLY NASTY IF SHAMITA WILL COME IN THEIR WAY...

Maybe it is a marketing scheme. Phew if that's true, but they really shouldn't use this term so loosely as the term refers to a couples whose love is doomed from the beginning to end in tragedy.Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Although I'm a sucker for something different, I'd like them to be reunited at the end.
If they're shown as star crossed lovers that are fighting to come together and in the end come together - I'd love that. I love angst, passion and pain followed by an awesome reunion.

I really wish they'd do something different with YTG because it's been called the biggest love story of the year and I hope writers do work on it hard focusing and keeping their characterisation as it should be instead of changing it drastically as I've seen in previous shows. They've got wonderful cast that are talented and should be optimised to their fullest potential.

I've not watched DD because it just wasn't for me and hope YTG is nothing like it.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dont think they'll have a sad ending..may be after so many happenings eventually they will be together..its like a passionate love story❤️
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i'm not happy at all what happening in the show😔
asmita came at majundar mansion to expose real culprit 
but still not happening anything like that rather then another drama😡
now they fix asmita's marriage with ridoy😡
now i don't think i gonna watch this show after all these crap👎🏼
eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
the story does look like a rip off of DD but not the whole plot
m not happy with the show pace... the real story is not moving forward and they are just showing us irrelevant new entries and triangles that doesnt makes sense

moreover, if i recall correctly dadaji/sir was interested in the union of asmita and shaan then how come all of a sudden he just shifted his focus on parooomita and even called her for marriage proposal😕

nothing is connected or making sense at all they are just adding ppl and plots 
Edited by eiliyafatima - 5 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also confuse abt sir, and I dont understand dd means