AnuPre OS - Her Crazy Cravings

Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Heya All...Hope Everyone are Good... I am not new to forum but very Inactive...

This Navu track is really getting on my nerves and I Was Just frustrated when I thought to Write Something on AnuPre๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is Purely An Imagination and not related to Anyone. Story is completely based on Fictional Characters.

Not proofread...Apologies In Advance if there are any Grammatical Errors and this story is highly recommended for 16+...

Read at your own risk...๐Ÿ˜†

Happy reading...And please do vote and comment if you like it...๐Ÿ˜Š

"Anuraggg" she screamed at top of her voice making him wake up with a jerk.

He woke up and looked bewildered and observed Wall clock as clock hands read 12'o Clock and looking at his surrounding he realized it was mid-night and next to him was his crazy wife who was shouting his name.

"Anuraggg" again she screamed drawing his attention towards her.

"Prerna Prerna...kya hua, Chilla Kyun rahi ho aisa"

"Mai Chilla rahi hoon Kya Anurag?" She asked keeping a puppy face

"Hainnn????" was all he uttered looking at her face with a confused look

"Awnnnuuu" she softly called his name with all love in a seductive way as she moved herself close to him and snuggled her head on his arms.

Hmmm Prerna is all what he could say...

" Suno na Anurag" she said as she started playing with his shirt button

"Prernaaa" he said with a trembling voice

"Anuuu I need it now" she said as she removed the first button of his shirt and started caressing his bare chest.

"Prerna...raat ke 12 baj rahe hai...abhi matlab..."

"Toh won't you fulfill my wish?" she asked making a cute Pout.

"But Prerna..."

"You Moron, You won't love me anymore" she shouted

"Aisa Nahi hai Prerna"

"Aisa hi hai...You don't love me anymore...because I have grown fat and all this is because of youuu..." She screamed as she pointed at her 6 mnths belly.

"Meri Maa Chillana matt, please give me 5 mins"

"You are just too cute Anurag...I will be waiting for you..." She said as she pecked his lips softly.

"Prerna control Karo, I will be back" he said as he moved out of his room...

"Awnnnuuu...I need Chocolate Flavor" She said before he left room

As he didn't reach room yet, she went downstairs in search of her husband and she spotted him having Water from fridge.

"Anuraggg" Suddenly he turned in the direction of that angry voice as the cap of bottle dropped from his hand.

"I am waiting for you from a long time aur tum yahan paani pee rahe ho?"

"Prerna mai ab paani bhi nahi pee sakta kya" he asked her widening his eyes

"Tumhe sirf apni padi hai...what abt me...You don't think abt me anymore" she started her usual drama

"Arey aisa kuch nahi hai prerna...tu please rona matt..." He said

She suddenly barged towards kitchen and settled herself on the kitchen slab.

"Prerna kya kar rahi ho... neeche utro" He said

" Nahi...I won't "

"Prerna...Pagalon ki tarah baatein matt karo...Just get down"

"Haan tumhe mai Pagal hi lagti hoon ab" she said in dramatic tone as she started crying but there were no tears flowing from her eyes๐Ÿ˜† (Such a drama queen prerna is๐Ÿ˜†)

"She and her drama...upon that her Hormonal imbalance, all this will end me up in a mental asylum...hey bhagwaan iss paagal aurat se bachao mujhe..." he murmured under his breath

"Kuch kaha tumne?" she asked angrily

"Nahi nahi Prerna...actually mai woh bas kamre mai aahi raha tha" he said

"Nahi kamre main nahi...yahan abhi aise" she said

"What? Are you mad" he asked her questioningly

"Yes here ...I want it here" did you understand Anurag, common give it to me...

"Prerna...neeche utro, if someone look at us like this it won't be good baby...chalo kamre mai chalte hai...sab utjaayenge nahi toh"

"Mujhe nahi pata, I want it here matlab here...aise matlab aise...tum mere liye itna bhi nahi karsakte..." She asked him.

Upon no response she continued "Hey bhagwaaannn kaisa pati hai ye...11th Std mai propose kiya, 10 saal tak pyaar kiya ,pyaar karke shaadi kiya, aur ye paagal toh ab mujhse pyaar hi nahi karta, humare 10 saal ka pyaar ko side mai rakh kar ye yaha kade hoke paani pee raha hai "

"Prerna aisa nahi hai...suno toh" he tried to explain her holding her hands

"Chodo mujhe" She pushed his hands away as she continued upar se shaadi ke 3 saal mai mera ye haalat kar diya isne, mai iski wajah se aise moti hogayi hoon aur ye apne khud ke duniya mai udd raha hai, iske bacche mere pet me football khelte hai aur ye mere dimaag se volleyball khelta hai... ye insaan toh mera chotu sa wish bhi poora nahi karsakta, Bhagwanji kaisa pati diya aapne mujhe, thoda sa toh taras khaate apni iss bacchi pe, Socha tha Ram jaise pati paayaa hai maine par ye toh raavan nikla... " she cried in her usual melodramatic way

All this while he was just looking at her with a shocked expression as he said "Prerna...baby please listen to me"

"Don't baby me...You listen to me I want it basss...samjhe tum" she cut him in-between and turned towards the opposite side

He could not deny more and had to agree to her wishes. He knew he cannot win against her, he can't even go against her. He for sure knew she would make him agree to whatever she wants and he would dance on her tunes, of course that is what was happening from last 20 yrs. They have been best friends since 5th standard when Prerna's Family had Shifted to Kolkota and her father was a family friend to Basu's and a Loyal employee. He had proposed her when they were studying in 11th std and when both were well settled in their career they got married. He was a contented man today, as he was a successful businessman with a happy family and he was soon going to be a father of twin kids, but his love... his Prerna was driving him crazy from the time they met, but her craziness reached the point of no return when she became pregnant. He was having a hard time balancing her hormonal imbalance, her cravings, her craziness, her cuteness, her bubbliness was making him insane day by day as he fell in love with her again and again with the each and every passing moment. Managing his Prerna was a difficult task for him than managing his 10000+ employees but all thanks to Nivi di and his dad for helping him handling business in his absence as Anurag's top priority was Prerna.

He still remembered the day she had revealed abt her Pregnancy...

It was his bday and she had prepared few cupcakes for him. As he had his favorite cupcake, the msg underneath read

"Now a days all I feel is nauseous and the reason behind this is none other than you" He was a bit confused

"Now a days all I feel is to barf and I am not gonna blame you though it is your fault" Prerna kya bolna chahti hai Ho? asked her...

"Aage pado na...Anurag" she said

"Ok" he said as he continued reading

"From now on whatever you bring for me, bring it for other 2 as well..."

"Ye other 2 kaun hai Prerna ?" he asked... "Anurag...Just read it know" she said

He continued reading ..."Still didn't understand this riddle Awwwnuuu, shonu Monu...?

"Don't call me that he gave an angry stare

"Just shut up and read she said in an irritating tone

He continued reading "However I know you are weak in maths...Try to solve this...

Me+You = Four

The solution would surely answer this riddle"

"hehehehe...very funny...Solution answer hai...hawww mujhe pata nahi tha..." he said as he could not solve the riddle

"Anuragrag"

"Phir kya? Arey ye kaisa riddle hai? Kuch samaj nahi aaraha" he stated

"Buddhu ke buddhu hi rahoge tum" she stated as she moved to their room

He again looked at the message and read it one flow, that is when he realized, her nausea, barf all indicated to her pregnancy but me+her is 4 how...Is she carrying twins? He thought as he felt happy and moved towards their room.

"Prerna are you serious? I mean twins..." Is all what he uttered

She smiled as a blush crept her cheeks and she nodded her head positively.

He embraced her in his arms and hugged her tightly uttering sweet nothings which surely flipped her heart.

After few moments he said "Finally maine tumhara wish pura kar diya prerna...you wanted twins...pata hai kitna mehenat laga"

"Anuraaaggg...Shut up" she softly yelled his name slightly hitting his arms as blood rushed to her face turning her cheeks into beet-red...

"Anurag...you stupid fellaw I am waiting for you from that time and what are you doing? Are you thinking abt Komolika" she shouted

"Komolika...woh kaun hai Prerna?"

"Woh teri nayi PA"

"Arey nahi nahi I was thinking abt your pregnancy"

"Kya?" She asked confused

"Arey chodo...why were you asking abt Komolika and why will I think abt her?" he questioned her

"Because I have grown fat and you don't love me anymore isliye dekho mujhse bhaag rahe ho...tab se wait kar rahi hoon tera par tum toh..."

"Maaf karde...I am sorry...mera zindagi ka sirf ek hi pyaar hai aur who tum ho...but yahan aise kitchen mai..ye slab pe...acha nahi lagega...neeche utro please"

"Nahi matlab nahi...agar tum mujhse pyaar karte ho...toh...yahi matlab yahi"

"Par Prerna"

"Maine Bola na"

"Acha theek hai...but Prerna, Jaldi karna ok? Then we will go to our room fine?" he said

"You know me right Anurag...I am sooper fast" she replied.

With a scary look in his eyes, he looked around to ensure, no one was around and slowly went near his wife.

She held him by shoulders and she made him stand in front of her

"Prerna...kar kya rahi ho"

"If you stand there, I can't see you Anurag, this angle looks good" she said

"Oh god...jo bhi ho...jaldi karo" he muttered

"Jaldi Nikaalona Anurag"

"Arey 2 minute ruko toh sahi, have patience"

"I can't control myself more Anurag, Jaldi karona please"

"Atak gaya hai prerna"

"Idiot humesha aise hi karte ho"

"Haan finally, nikalgaya...ye lo" he said with a brimming smile on his face

"Awww...this looks so yummy..." She said looking at what she wanted.

Happily and with a wide smile on her face, she just scooped her favorite thing in her mouth and as its taste spread on her tongue, she started moaning..."Hmmm this is so yummy..."

"Prerna...Jaldi karo...koi aajayega"

"You don't let me enjoy Anurag, have patience baby...hmmm this is heavenly" she was in her own world

"Arey sab aajayenge, doctor ne mana kiya tha na"

"Mai humesha thodi maangti hoon...ek mahina hogya Anurag"

"Isliye toh maana maine...ab jaldi karo prerna"

"Haan bas hogya 2 mins..." She said

"That was so yummy Anurag....you are the best Pati in the world...I just love you, I know ab for next one whole month I have to wait...but Anurag can I get Karela flavor next time?"

"Karela Kyun?" he asked out of shock

"Karela bcoz I like it" she said cutely

"I don't want my kids to have karela and become a Karela like you"

"Anurag that is not fair" she made a puppy face

"Everything is fair...ye ice cream dena hi bahut tha tereliye, usme isko Karela Flavour chahiye...meri maa aur teri maa ko pata chala na mujhe maar dalenge"

"Anurag you know I love ice cream, even doctor said I can have it at times, I was craving for ice cream from such a long time, ek mahina hogya tha Anurag..."

"At times nahi bewakoof...once in blue moon kaha tha...and Isliye I bought that chocolate and vanilla ice cream for you at evening and plastic box mai daalke, fridge mai chupadiya so that mumma won't come to know...and itna kiya maine tere liye, par tum toh chillane lag gayi, when I could not open the lid of box, woh dhakkan toh atak gaya tha aur tum sirf chillati rahi mujhpe" he said faking his anger and turned towards other side

"Awww...my baby"

"don't baby me...Upar se you didn't even share Ice-Cream with me, tum bachpan se aise hi ho" he complained

"Awww...awwwnnuuu my shonuu " she slightly pulled his cheeks

"Don't baby me Prerna"

"Awww...my Pumpkin"

"I am not, you stop it"

"Gussa mat hona...Acha suno... Ice cream nahi toh sahi kuch aur doon?" she asked him naughtily

His ears became straight listening to her words and as he turned towards her, she just pressed her lips hardly against his lips. The slow passionate kiss which she had initiated had now turned into a vigorous one as both of them were fighting to dominate each other. As they cherished each other's flavors, he said "This is the best way to eat Ice-cream prerna, I love it, and this is the best Ice-cream I ever had"...he addedwith a smirk

"Ye kamra nahi hai humara behave Anurag, You can continue having it in our room and no one will stop you there, but kitchen slab pe baitke ye sab theek nahi hai...log kya sochenge...haaawww" she said with a naughty smirk

"Anurag Basu logon ke baarein main nahi sochta...aur apna kaam bhi aadha adhura nahi chodta...baaki ke kaam kamre mai finish kare ?" he said winking at her

She laughed at her crazy husband and opened her arms. Taking her this act as a yes from his wife, he just embraced her and lifted her in his arms making way towards their room to complete his aadha adhura work...

"Gutter Mind Alert...lolz" entire conversation between Anurag and Prerna was regarding a Chocolate ice-cream๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...Just to clarify bola Maine๐Ÿ˜† Please Mujhpe koi chappals na maaro๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Dhimaak kharaab hogya tha and output aise nikla...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Let me know how was this update...hehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Ranju- - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Awww. Paata nehi kab dekhne ko milega yeh sab show mein  }:$]