Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Watch Silsila from canada?

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
How will we watch Silsila since voot doesn't work in Canada?
Does anyone know ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky21 thumbnail
Hi i also stay in canada. Just yesterday i bought purevpn as it has some blackfriday deal. After using vpn i am able to connect voot n hotstar too.

You can try it our
Meme7760 thumbnail
Where did u get the purevpn from? I live in Canada also. vancouver
Lucky21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meme7760

Where did u get the purevpn from? I live in Canada also. vancouver

https://www.purevpn.com/best-vpn-deal Use this link to grab the deal.. price in USD
Meme7760 thumbnail
You guys don't need to buy anything. I live in Canada and it is still coming on TV. New epsidoes

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meme7760

You guys don't need to buy anything. I live in Canada and it is still coming on TV. New epsidoes

Yes..It is airing  in Canada as well in  USA
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall

Honestly I wouldn't spend that money with Bell or Rogers. They charge exorbitant amounts for these channels. I watch everything online. You can go to desitellybox.com or yodesi.net and literally watch all the main channels and their shows on these websites.

Or get an IP TV box. I've been planning to get one for home. It's maybe like $15 to $20 a month and you get all the Indian channels (not just the popular ones) plus the regular basic cable plus even like South Indian and Tamil and Telugu channels. I have a couple of friends who have them and they love it. They've gotten rid of Bell and Rogers completely and use that only. They paid an upfront fee of $200 for the box and then the monthly fee. The only thing is if you have multiple TVs, you'll need to get multiple boxes. It's one box per TV.

I am using IP TV box from last 2 yrs..and i am very happy..U can watch hundreds of channels

before that use to pay..$100 plus for Dish