best scene today...shaan's introspection

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
so after claiming that he hates puchki in the last episode...finally we get to see shaan's introspection.
He is confused, hurt, in pain, aur uska sense of balance bhi hil gaya hai😆😉 as he said. well this has to happen Mr. shaan M because you are deeply in love with your puchki and you are just not ready to admit it

on the other side our girl asmita is ponding over if she should accept the proposal for her duty or she should not do anything that will hurt anyone's feelings (ofcourse she will as shaan openly admits to everyone that he hates puchki)😡

sadly the new girl will enter probably tomorrow and i think if asmita accepts ridoys proposal then in anger shaan will also agree to marry the other girl...sigh! lets see 

i hope its not going the cliche way ðŸ¤”

yaaa.. that was the best scene of the epi.. the way the scene was done it was so beautiful..felt such bad for Shan💔
and at the last may be ShanMita gonna confess for each other and lot of drama gonna happen meanwhile😕
i didn't like precap at all😭
i really hope puchki won't accept ridoy proposal for duty or in anger
that will only mess up everything
Originally posted by imSoma

and at the last may be ShanMita gonna confess for each other and lot of drama gonna happen meanwhile😕

i dont think that confession will happen anytime soon ðŸ˜’ but fingers crossed lets see
Originally posted by cuteariya

i didn't like precap at all😭
i really hope puchki won't accept ridoy proposal for duty or in anger
that will only mess up everything

i think she might accept it ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by eiliyafatima

i think she might accept it ðŸ˜•
 ðŸ¥ºðŸ¥º