Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

We got Anu Pre co fession tonight  👏👏

At the sangeet function ..Moloy is chatting with Rajesh , he says he disliked the guy Nabin , rajesh shares the same feeling . Moloy says Anupam was much better guy .. 
He tells anuoam that he was helpimg him  

DJ anounces the song n dance to begin, Moloy takes Nivi on stage n Asks Anupam to join her 
They Dance on a rocking number ..."saree ke fall sa kabhi match kiya re .."
Anupam dances while Nivi tries to aboid him . 

Mohini is praises for Moloy's move for beti n jamayi  
While dancing on stage Nivi confesses that it was the last time she loved n trusted Anupam when they had danced at that Hotel when her fanily caught him drunk .. Since thenshe started hating him . 
But he confesses he started loving her  sice that day . Anupam says ILOVE YOU to Nivi but she kicks him n says I Hate you 

All feel hurt as Nivi kicks him ,Moloy remarks nivi was learning lots from Prerna . Mohmi wants to know what he meant . Moloy says he will explain later . Sharma family try to supress  their laughter.

Nav warns Pre that even she had done the same with him earlier 
He warns her not to do this to him again if they are asked to dance 
He says he will not touch her here n there until they are married 
Pre looks at Navu angrily .

Next the DJ Calls Navin n Prerna onstage 
Mohini Smiles n claps with every one 

Navu requests Ore for a dance 
Pre looks at anu ... He looks with disapproval but Pre ifnored Anu n joins Nabu for dance 

They dance on the song ..."dill ibadat kar raha hai ..." 
During the dance she looks at Anu frequesntly ..
Jaan arrives running and signals to Mabu busy dancing . 
Mohini notices Jaan's restlessness . 
Anu too keeps watch on Jaan n Navu n Pre ...
Anu feels purely jealous 

Sid  says his mom had caught zanu staring at zprerns 
Sid  says his mom  thought Anurag loved Pre 
Anurag refutes this . 
Sid  says even he thought the same .. He did try to say this but never got a chance.
Today he noticed that anu did feeel something what Navin  babu touched Pre 

Anu refutes this , Sid  asks Anu to look at his own face lAnu hurrriedly leaves .
Sid  follows him as he tries to runfrom his feelings , in er turmoil and from Sid

Anu Sid confrontation over Anrag's falling for Prerna .. Anu insists he was prerna's good friend .
Sid says he cared for Pre , , sid did. Not want Anu to hide his feelings until it was too late .
Sid Anu argue heatedly but Anu refuses to agree . Anu loses temper ... Anu is about to give a blow to sid as sid insists that Anu loved pre and he was badly afffetced when Navu touched Pre . Anu denies that angrily .

Navu Pre dance goes on  n on .. Jaan is getting restless staring at them on stage , mohininwonders whay was madhuri so restless. She accepts a drink and wonders who to inform Nabu to act fast before aRon recovered from unconsciousness ..before it was too late .

Sid asks Anu to accept his own feelings of love for Pre .. Love was the most beautiful feeling inthis World .. He should calm down n accept it .. Anu says right niw he was full of hatred for Navin babu .
He wanted to espose himm.

At the party Anuoam is nursin ghis sore foot Molly checks on him .

Jaan is unable to wait any more ormit would be too late 
She goes onstage n asks Pre to escuse her . She asks pre if she could dance with Nabin 
Pre agrees 
Shivani  n mahesh watch Madhuri's actions . Moloy n mohini , anupam n Nivi watch devar bhabhi on stage as Pre leaves them togethr n walks down 
Nabin bows down n pretends to touch feet of his bhabhi ... He whispers what was the need tk come on stage n interrupt  his dance .. 
She picks him up and ..whispers that she had no intention to dance with him she just came tk tell him?.. Ron was alive .

Anupam and Moloy discuss that the devar bhaabhi on stage wwre wierd panupam says Nivi too was wierd 
Moloy  asks hik not to utter anything against Nivi as she was Mohini's beti .

Molly advises anupam how to keep biwi under control,n make her listen to him . 

As Mohini calls Mol he obediently goes Anupam asks him to tell Mohini to go to hell n ignore her . Moloy scolds Jamayi n goes away . 

As Sharma family watch with disapprovement Nav Jaan dance on stage . They whisper about bumping off Ron who was in Anurag's room . If he did not do it they would both go to jail .

Madhuri has made plans for Nabu  to go out of this party .  A waiter collides with Nab and nab's clothes are soiled . Nabu excuses himself  from Mohini and walksmoutnof party to clean up 
Madhuri signals to hik secretly .

Anu Pre discuss how nabin was dancing with Madhuri 
Anu finds this strange but ore feels there was nothing wrong 
Anu ore argument on Nabin . Nabin pulls pre aside to make her rethink abiut navin babu .

As Anu drags her aside pre asks him not to do this as every ine was watching n would get wro g i pressions lpre says nivi thought wrongly abiut them n Shuvani too  thought something was going on between the, 

Anu asks why was Pre behaving so wierdly ?? Pre is shocked 
Pre saus she cared for anurag, she did not want every one to speak about him in poor light . 
Anu asks her to stop worrying as this Anurag had changed n he himself was not bothered about himself . 

Anu asks Pre that he had kept himself away from al. problems in life , but ever since Navin came into her life everything changed, he cared two hoots  who thought what about Anurag . Everything had changedhe did nit know how , when where .. 

Precap 
The only thing he really cared about was YOU prerna 
.saying this anurag pins  her to the wall n caresses her face n pushes back a strand of hair 
Pre stares at anu tearfully. He caresses her face gently n stares at her beauty. She thinks what ever was happening was becausenof HER feelings not HIS . It  was she who was getting oulld towards himand this attraction was the cause of their chemistry .  Anu lovingly caresses her hair n cheek n forehead , stares at her . 

The BG song plays ..."  Kyun haadsa ban gaya silsila ..." 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
 hello.. .. Suta is ready.to update and me ready to readEdited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🥳
Waiting for answer to hum aapke hain kaun..
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for confession though partial.
Push-pull thumbnail
Ok.. is it gonna be live from episode on TV?
Push-pull thumbnail
I have a doubt.. So much aata on Pre's hair.. How easily she cleaned it up . Anu's magic?😳
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Push-pull

I have a doubt.. So much aata on Pre's hair.. How easily she cleaned it up . Anu's magic?😳

Ahha , definitely 😉
mp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anurag actually confessed??? I was watching in low volume didn't get it . 
He definitely confessed in front of did in.anger and frustration I guess bcos sid was pressurising him for an answer..  I.started seeing halfway thru that scene.. did did tell him about the loan?
Then on the last scene..  I felt in the beginning of that scene itself I felt like I heard him say jabse hum ek dusre ko chahne late hai.. so had he already confessed in another scene beginning of the episode?? 

NiviPam dance , potential NiviPam track here ...
Very Interesting Sid-Anu scene where Sid basically points out that Anu loves Prerna but Anu is Adamant that it's friendship... they debate to a point where Anu raises his hand Hit Sid . I found this scene very intriguing considering Anurag's character... actually Loved it !!!

Prerna-Navu dance ... then Navu-Jaan dance ...

End mein AP short scene to be continued tmr .