Guddan

My Redemption- AkshAnSS (Part 7 Pg18 Updtd 15 Dec) *COMPLETED*

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

So guys, I was asked to write on similar lines by someoneπŸ˜ƒ though I had no idea what to write and yesterday this idea clicked me after watching the episode, so bear with me :)

Index :

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 3

Part 3 - Pg 6

Part 4 - Pg 8

Part 5 - Pg 12

Part 6 - Pg 15

Part 7 - Pg 18

Part 1 -  What Have I done?

Guddan continued to look inside, through the glass window as a continuous stream of salty water trickled down her eyes. What had she done?

Before she could process anything else, she was turned around roughly and a stinging sensation hit her cheeks. As she held her cheek in shock, her eyes raised to meet furious eyes of Durga.

"Are you happy now? Jo kisi se naa ho paya vo Kar dikya tumne!! Durga thundered, making Guddan flinch at the acid remark.

Gripping her chin, she turned around Guddan to face the glass window. "Dekho, tumhari zidd ka nateeja, are you content now, seeing AJ in this condition!?

Guddan looked at the once powerful man, lying helplessly on the hospital bed surrounded by multiple tubes, while doctors and nurses rushed about. Her heart lurched, seeing him so still and a fresh row of tears started pouring out. What had she done??

"Ab tumhara saya bhi AJ ke paas nhi bhatakne denge!! Durga remarked and started to drag Guddan away but Guddan resisted.

"Durga ji, please let me be here...I want to be with AJ..please! Guddan pleaded, trying to snatch her wrist away from Durga's grip but Durga wasn't the one to relent.

"And we want AJ to be with us! And that's not possible until an ominous creature like you is casting her shadow on him! Durga retorted with undiluted fury and started to drag Guddan away.

Guddan shouted, pleaded and cried but no one heard. Dadi had tried to stop Durga but Kishore had interrupted Dadi. Everyone agreed that it was for the best that Guddan was kept away from the head of their family, who was hanging between life and death because of Her.

As Durga threw Guddan forward, she fell on the floor and looked back to see her three daughter-in-laws glaring lethal poison through their eyes.

Dusting off her kurta, Guddan got up slowly and proceeded to go inside, when Akshat's blood smeared, brutally beaten form flashed in front of her eyes and her hands that were on hospital door's handle shrunk back. She slid against the door like a lifeless rag doll and clutched her knees closer to her chest. What had she done??

It was when her eyes moved to her hands stained red with blood, her hands started shivering in absolute horror. Getting up, she looked in the car's window to see herself covered in blood. His blood. Horrified, Guddan tried to rub the blood off but it didn't let go. She continued to stare at her blood red hands in a trance as AJ's agony filled shrieks reverberated in her ears over and over and over. She tried to block the sounds off by clutching her ears but it didn't change the cruel reality. AJ might as well die today and it will be because of her. What had she done!?

Flashback

Dutta had held the entire family hostage, when AJ had very cleverly sneaked up on his goons and slipping past their eyes, had set his family free. But instead of following after AJ to safety, she had gone back to teach Dutta a lesson and it had backfired. She was caught by Dutta again and AJ had to come to save her. He was very efficiently beating the hell out of his goons when he was struck behind his head with an iron pole.

"AJJJ!!!! Guddan shouted, trying to break free from Dutta's grip but to no avail.

As AJ turned around, clutching his head in agony, the iron pole was brutally smashed against his head once more, making him fall over.

"Don't do this!! Please!! Guddan pleaded, cried when Dutta had let go of her. As she ran to AJ, she kept his bleeding head in her lap and tried to call out to his fading conscious.

"AJJJ!! Guddan cried, trying to stop the blood that was oozing from his head.

"RR..uun aw...away!! He stammered trying to push her away but Guddan nodded her head in absolute negative.

"Aa..pp... aapko kk..ucch nhiii hogaa...hum...we'll go from here, Guddan replied, as she struggled to make AJ stand. Somehow she was able to get him on his feet whilst she supported his falling frame on her tiny shoulders.

She had conveniently forgotten Dutta who signalled his man to finish the duo off. Unknown to her, a goon rushed towards her with a knife in his hand but AJ came between them and took the stab on his back. Turning around with ember ablaze in his dark pools, he punched the man in his gut and faltered in his steps, when Guddan caught him.

"AJ...aap..apki..peethh... Guddan stammered helplessly as AJ pushed her away gingerly and pulled out the knife stuck in his back, groaning in pain. As another goon tried to stab AJ, he snapped his wrist and slapped him hard making him unconscious, but Dutta had moved behind AJ by now and stabbed him once again.

AJ gulped hard trying to fight the unconsciousness threatening to overtake his senses due to the searing pain but he ignored it and turning around lifted Dutta off the ground by his throat. But Dutta pierced his abdomen by the very knife in his hand over and over until AJ's fingers started feeling numb and his grip around Dutta's throat loosened. Smirking, Dutta once again stabbed his abdomen and twisted the knife in its position multiple times over. Guddan tried to pull him away but a goon sneaked up on her from behind and caught her. Guddan whimpered and begged for mercy but her pleas fell on deaf ears as she watched her husband getting tortured. Once satisfied, Dutta pulled the knife out and pushed AJ who fell on his back, as his conscious faded into darkness.

As Dutta left, Guddan rushed to AJ and shook him. His breathing was shallow, his beats were almost inaudible and he was bleeding a lot.

"AJ..wake up please...aapko kuch nhi hoga! She cried, trying to tie her chunri around his head and abdomen.

And soon a siren followed as police invaded the godown and Vardaan, Kishore and Rahul showed up.

And now, AJ was being operated on for the multiple injuries and the head wound he had suffered. And she could do nothing about it. Her stubbornness had send her husband at death's door and god forbid, if something were to happen to AJ, she won't live either...

How was it?! Hope you all will like it..

Edited by nish_vir - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Well ye claps bhi kam hai.seriously amazing.i.want ki koi is situation par os likhe.but you compelete my wish.

Well always stubborness nature is not good.that incident remind guddan of her mistake.beacuse of her zidd what she done.pta hai ki aj bach hi jayenge.but i want to see a mmerse pain of guddan when one time doctor said aj is no more.but after realization  nd her prayers  back aj .
Sometimes i used dictionary to see the meaning of words which u used in your os.
But this time mjhe jarurat nhi pari.thanks for making this easy.

Pls continue soon😳
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Nishhh Diii  ⭐️ This was such a wonderful plot and loved the emotions Guddan was engrossed with ...
As for AJ...that Dutta brutally injured him πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
Please continue this beautiful piece of writing to three shots or even more ... I can't wait to read further πŸ₯±
Guddan's love will bring her AJ  back from the clutches of πŸ˜­
Had this been a vice-versa (Guddan in place of AJ) I would have loved it more πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 
But nevermind, I just want to know what happens further πŸ˜³
Update soon and thanks to whosoever had asked u for this writeupπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Raglak_akshan - 5 years ago
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Nishu yrrr πŸ˜³ 
Pls make it a two shot agar second update long Hoga to BHI chalega pls
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Secretfollower

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well ye claps bhi kam hai.seriously amazing.i.want ki koi is situation par os likhe.but you compelete my wish.

Well always stubborness nature is not good
This is what I felt after watching yesterday's episode. I was like ki even though Guddan did what he asked of her, she actually ruined half the house and had no regrets whatsoever πŸ˜• In my belief, it is ccommon sense to park your vehicles outside too (i felt durga was right about that) and Dadi should have made Guddan understand and not Durga. So i actually came to realise that she will learn her mistakes the hard way and this idea popped up in my brainπŸ˜ƒ
.that incident remind guddan of her mistake.beacuse of her zidd what she done.pta hai ki aj bach hi jayenge.but i want to see a mmerse pain of guddan when one time doctor said aj is no more.but after realization  nd her prayers  back aj .
Sometimes i used dictionary to see the meaning of words which u used in your os.

But this time mjhe jarurat nhi pari.thanks for making this easy.

Pls continue soon😳

I will update as soon as possible :)
Thank you, it is always fun to read people's views :)
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os
Love it
Continue soon
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nish dear 
It's such a realistic fantastically written peice of art absolutely Mind blowing. ..
I guess the Redemption you are talking here is of Guddan which is bound to happen in the show at some point of time 
I want to kill that bloody Dutta...how dare he
The way u described AJ being attacked by Dutta was deeply painful 
Guddan's helplessness looked every bit real
Please Continue this in as many shots as you can (The more the  merrier )
Need some lengthier updates
Thanks for writing this
Please keep writing forever
I am actually an avid reader of all your Fantastic writings & a silent lurker in this lovely forum. 
Just don't get the time to comment
ERA
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohho wow it's so good
You have beautifully written scenes of Guddan and the pain can be clearly be feeled
Please continue soon.
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic 
Update Soon 
Please Add Me To Your PM List 
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely os.. very beautiful and emotional.. waiting for more!