olv - Kunal Follows Mauli & Ishan | Finally Kunal Aware Of Mishty'

Posted: 5 years ago
olv -

Kunal Follows Mauli & Ishan | Finally Kunal Aware Of Mishty's Truth -and aditi interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfpWgUct1qs
bawahaha. Why is he following them to Mauli's engagement? You know where Mauli lives. She will return home and you can ask her then. You don't need to show up to an event uninvited. You spent all this time without your daughter. You can wait few more hours. 
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

bawahaha. Why is he following them to Mauli's engagement? You know where Mauli lives. She will return home and you can ask her then. You don't need to show up to an event uninvited. You spent all this time without your daughter. You can wait few more hours. 

i answered this question in other thread...this is cvs way of showing thing like kunal cant even able to wait for a minute also to meet his daughter as he was unaware of this truth so far...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
The only reason I am still watching this show is to see Kunal pine for his daughter and not be able to have her. I will be so pissed if it is taken from me. 
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

The only reason I am still watching this show is to see Kunal pine for his daughter and not be able to have her. I will be so pissed if it is taken from me. 

actually this was not possible -- if that to happen then he should start to move away from pari...is that possible??...if that dose not happen then his pining for misti will not happen..
Originally posted by rajh

actually this was not possible -- if that to happen then he should start to move away from pari...is that possible??...if that dose not happen then his pining for misti will not happen..

Do you think he would move away from Pari because she is so possessive? So if she sees him wanting someone else then she would be mad. Because then I think you are right. 

Lol, one happy day in Mauli's life and she taking a step to FINALLY try to move on for good and Kunal has to ruin it of course ! Shameless totally. 
So if you've already figured out that Mishti is your daughter then what would change in a few hours ??? Aisa kaun sa mara ja raha hai wo Mishti ke liye ! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤” When Mauli was pregnant with Mishti he was most unhappy and  couldn't bother any less about the upcoming child. Wasn't even a little bit happy or excited. Was just grieving over the separation from his juzzbatt I mean lust I mean true love. 
Ab jab uska aur ek beti hai Nandini ke sath he's no need or even space of Mishti in his life. Pari is his life his everything and Mishti was unwanted for him even before birth. 
Engagement party kharab kiye bina inse raha nahi ja raha. He need to rain on Mauli's parade with out fail instead of waiting by the house or come next day.Such a nautanki ! 
Those who are hoping to see Kunal pining for Mishti etc, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. ðŸ˜†

w/o watching...i won't jump to conclusions...lets wait and watch
LOL
Finally non existing dimaag me ghanti baji.
Yeh chamatkar huva kaise? I think when he got to know about Ishan-Mauli engagement, he realised that Mauli is not low life like him would start ruhani banging without giving proper nane to a relationship.

But why so desperate... not like he was ever happy with idea having kid with Mauli... he was so happy to know about 'not divine' child does not exist... Mauli will be back to her home... tab puchh lena... jan kar bhi kya ukhad loge? 
He needs a maid servant for pari and when you can get sister as servant nothing like it