In reality mauli like girl accept 2nd chance

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
The woman who is not independent and financially strong they accept their cheater husband back..the woman who is financially strong she also accepts cheater husband back for their child sake..but in this case usually cheater husband when caught immediately after affair and he has also to choose betn wife and gf and most of the cases he choose wife..
But if any financially independent woman get divorced and then several years passed and ishaan like man enter in her life she move on with her dat new found frnd even if its not love from her side..love develops slowly after mrg..
So its very unrealistic if mauli accept kunal back..if extra marital affair and fall out of love is realistic then mauli choose ishaan is also realistic..
I hate cvs for butchering mauli and turning ishaan negative..
neither mauli is butchered nor ishaan has turned negative..
mauli wanted kunal back pre leap bcz she was emotionally dependent on him.. but now accepting kunal back is no where in picture till now.. neither from kunal's side nor from mauli's side..
she hasnt moved on bcz she probably is afraid of moving on and starting a new life.. or may be she doesnt feel like marrying ishaan right now.. its not only "i-dont-love-him" thats stopping her from this marriage but there are many things in her mind.. 

financial independence has nothing to do with mauli like woman not able to move on..

i dont think mauli can ever accept kunal even if he is ready to be back with her for kids sake or whatever.. 

Originally posted by prettywomaniya

i dont think mauli can ever accept kunal even if he is ready to be back with her for kids sake or whatever.. 

I don't know how they will write Mauli. The writers have written her with so many layers it is hard to guess which one will come forward. 

So there is the Mauli who divorced her husband within a day or two of finding out he cheated. Later she lied to him about her pregnancy and hid it indefinitely. She has a lot of self-respect, she is resilient and she is about self-preservation. That Mauli will not accept Kunal back.

Then there is the Mauli that told him he destroyed her forever, then begged him to return to her because she doesn't know how to live without him (after she truly tried). She most likely held on to him for last six years and let him affect how she lived her life as well. During the dinner scene she says "good thing you showed up because now I know you being here or not being here doesn't make a difference". She was clearly lying because it visibly made such a huge difference!!! She says at one point she wondered how would she live her life without him and now she knows she is good and she is in peace. LIES LIES LIES. That whole day Mauli just plays the opposite game where she says exactly opposite of what she feels. She says "If I don't have any relationship with him why should I get affected by his presence... He is happy. He didn't just get married he has a kid too. He has complete family filled with love then why have I held myself back (why is a big question?) Why have I not given my daughter the same thing?" If seeing Kunal be happy with another woman and kid finally makes her release the pause button on her life I can only assume it means consciously, unconsciously she was waiting for him. She didn't let another man complete her family because in her mind it is Kunal's place. 

Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

I don't know how they will write Mauli. The writers have written her with so many layers it is hard to guess which one will come forward. 

rimjhim i agree with u here.. mauli is written with many layers.. i have always said in the forum that the pull and push of emotions played by mauli from that ema revelation to till he moved out was beautiful and very real for me.. when u have a perfect, kind, lovely, loving, supportive, encouraging, sweet, funny, caring and jaan-chirakne wala husband then its not easy to give up on him.. kunal had loved her so so much.. he gave her respect, pampered her with love and suddenly one day he is a changed man.. tell me how to accept this change?? mauli pursued him before leap bcz she had faith in their love.. which was mutual.. she had trust on him that he had probably lost his way but he definitely love her thats why she kept on juggling with emotions.. that was the most beautiful, relatable and real thing for me in this show.. 

So there is the Mauli who divorced her husband within a day or two of finding out he cheated. Later she lied to him about her pregnancy and hid it indefinitely. She has a lot of self-respect, she is resilient and she is about self-preservation. That Mauli will not accept Kunal back.

ohh yes.. i loved that mauli.. everything has its limit.. mauli's patience , her ability to push herself more to try to get back him, her faith on their love and hope that he would realise her worth some day had a limit.. and kunal's questions on her pregnancy broke that limit.. and she finally let him go.. of course that mauli wouldnt want him back.. 

Then there is the Mauli that told him he destroyed her forever, then begged him to return to her because she doesn't know how to live without him (after she truly tried). She most likely held on to him for last six years and let him affect how she lived her life as well. During the dinner scene she says "good thing you showed up because now I know you being here or not being here doesn't make a difference". She was clearly lying because it visibly made such a huge difference!!! She says at one point she wondered how would she live her life without him and now she knows she is good and she is in peace. LIES LIES LIES. That whole day Mauli just plays the opposite game where she says exactly opposite of what she feels. She says "If I don't have any relationship with him why should I get affected by his presence... He is happy. He didn't just get married he has a kid too. He has complete family filled with love then why have I held myself back (why is a big question?) Why have I not given my daughter the same thing?" If seeing Kunal be happy with another woman and kid finally makes her release the pause button on her lifeI can only assume it means consciously, unconsciously she was waiting for him. She didn't let another man complete her family because in her mind it is Kunal's place. 

ohhh yeah! she was lying to herself all the time during the dinner scene.. she clearly was affected.. its natural to get jealous/hurt/ envious seeing your ex husband living a happy life and you still stuck in past memories..  this is a sad feeling and frustating too to an extent.. 

red - this part is still not clear to me.. and i think she isnt definitely waiting for him.. i think she has a mental block where she thinks that how love can happen again. its not possible.. "pyaar to ek hi baar hota hai na" her lines.. but it doesnt mean she still loves him.. she may pity him, empathise with him but keep loving him in all these years is weird to me. i mean he never looked back.. 6 years is a long time.. what mauli had thought about him in all these years??? she would have remembered his lovey dovey lines and then his flithy dialogues would have overpowered those sweet memories.. 

my answers in bold.

Edited by prettywomaniya - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Then there is the Mauli that told him he destroyed her forever, then begged him to return to her because she doesn't know how to live without him (after she truly tried). She most likely held on to him for last six years and let him affect how she lived her life as well. During the dinner scene she says "good thing you showed up because now I know you being here or not being here doesn't make a difference". She was clearly lying because it visibly made such a huge difference!!! She says at one point she wondered how would she live her life without him and now she knows she is good and she is in peace. LIES LIES LIES. That whole day Mauli just plays the opposite game where she says exactly opposite of what she feels. She says "If I don't have any relationship with him why should I get affected by his presence... He is happy. He didn't just get married he has a kid too. He has complete family filled with love then why have I held myself back (why is a big question?) Why have I not given my daughter the same thing?" If seeing Kunal be happy with another woman and kid finally makes her release the pause button on her life I can only assume it means consciously, unconsciously she was waiting for him. She didn't let another man complete her family because in her mind it is Kunal's place. 

Few people can not move on in their live because they never get the closer that they deserved but that don't mean they are ready to go back to the person who has ditched them. they just don't find the reason for the mishap that happened with them and keep on thinking about it.  i feel Mauli's case is more of this case then being in love. 6 years is not a small duration though in the tv it has been shown in 3 days but 6 years is a long time for a person to get over everything though the hatred and pain might still be there but love is not something that lasts this long. 

there is no definition of love...
i have seen some in real life where mauli type of women giving a divorce and never look back...than there are some like mauli type of women who gives 2nd chances to the marriage and accept their strayed husbands...than there are some who accepts their strayed husband for kids...its all depend on the situations...

there are husbands who cheat non-stop...there are husbands who have realise their mistake...learn a lesson and wants to give their marriage a chance...

so its all depend on the situation...

mauli has not moved on from her past...she is still stuck in kunal's world...lets not talk abt her self-respect...talk abt her love...she has drain out all her love...trust...friendship to kunal for 7 yrs...she surrender herself completely to him from her mind...body and soul...she was pregnant and also gave birth to his child...above all she had a perfect marriage with beautiful moments with kunal...she believes love happens once...kunal still affects her big time...she has agree to marriage becos she thought kunal is happy in his life with 
nandini and why should she hold back...she knows this is the right thing to do...ishaan is a great guy...he is a good father to mishti...she knows this is the best for her...everyone is happy in her decision...she has forgiven nandini...so why she is not happy at all?...what is it that which holding her back?...till she doesn't get rid of that 'something' from her heart...she can never be able to move on...

some people might move on in life and never look back at their past but there are some people too who can't move on from their past and hold that closer to their heart...be 3 months...3 yrs or even 23 yrs...its all in peoples nature...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
well said.completely agree with you

Originally posted by Mages

there is no definition of love...
i have seen some in real life where mauli type of women giving a divorce and never look back...than there are some like mauli type of women who gives 2nd chances to the marriage and accept their strayed husbands...than there are some who accepts their strayed husband for kids...its all depend on the situations...

there are husbands who cheat non-stop...there are husbands who have realise their mistake...learn a lesson and wants to give their marriage a chance...

so its all depend on the situation...

mauli has not moved on from her past...she is still stuck in kunal's world...lets not talk abt her self-respect...talk abt her love...she has drain out all her love...trust...friendship to kunal for 7 yrs...she surrender herself completely to him from her mind...body and soul...she was pregnant and also gave birth to his child...above all she had a perfect marriage with beautiful moments with kunal...she believes love happens once...kunal still affects her big time...she has agree to marriage becos she thought kunal is happy in his life with 
nandini and why should she hold back...she knows this is the right thing to do...ishaan is a great guy...he is a good father to mishti...she knows this is the best for her...everyone is happy in her decision...she has forgiven nandini...so why she is not happy at all?...what is it that which holding her back?...till she doesn't get rid of that 'something' from her heart...she can never be able to move on...

some people might move on in life and never look back at their past but there are some people too who can't move on from their past and hold that closer to their heart...be 3 months...3 yrs or even 23 yrs...its all in peoples nature...