Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Did Kunal leave his 4 or 5 year old daughter alone int he house?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
My parents didn't even want to leave us alone at age 16-17. Maybe I am speaking too early and there is some  babysitter or maid in the house. But for now it looks like she is all alone. I know Pari is responsible and acts older than her age but still. This is irresponsible if he left her alone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
nopes there is a maid...she was shown during the epi when mishti was got an electric shock...in kunal's absent...that maid takes care pari
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for clarifying
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Though i will say when pari brought him food in yesterdays epi i was impressed. That plate was well balaned with roti rice dhal. When i was 5 pretty sure all i did was drool..haha
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=kiransgirl]Though i will say when pari brought him food in yesterdays epi i was impressed. That plate was well balaned with roti rice dhal. When i was 5 pretty sure all i did was drool..haha[/QUOTE ] children without moms who grow up with single dads mature much faster because there's isnt a mom to spoil them ..it's sad actually ..you can see the difference between pari and mishty ,..pari is more mature than mishty ...mishty still acts like a baby because she has 2 grandmothers and mom and step dad to spoil her...