Guddan

AKSHAN OS Tere Kareeeb last part updated 25 November

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

AKSHAN OS - Tere Kareeeb
Hi guys I m back with this os n it is a special gift for the one n only Raglak_akshan who wanted from so long that I should write another os.

Hi guys I m back with this os n it is a special gift for the one n only Raglak_akshan who wanted from so long that I should write another os.
----------------------------

Last some days for both Akshat n guddan was full of every kind of emotions. As guddan proved herself innocent n parv was guilty. Siddhi was back to normal. Lakshmi n saru bahu was helping her n heartly accepted her as their SAAS. Maa was very happy with guddan. Akshat also came to know about d truth of their wedding. She proved him innocent in antara's murder mystery.

Somewhere they both have given a soft corner to the other in their hearts.

After the convo downstairs was over guddan went upstairs to terrace she standing on the parapit wall which consists railings of metal. Her dupatta which was flying due to beautiful wind of the winter season. The beads of her dupatta was creating  a melodious voice

she didn't even realise when AJ came besides her. She heard a voice. Coffee and he offered her a one cup of coffee from the two which was in his hands. Guddan looked him surprisingly n took the cup of coffee.

Tum yahan itni Raat me itni thandi Hawa me kya Kar Rahi ho. Guddan sipped the coffee n replied awsm which makes AJ smile a bit. She continued her chatting apko pata hai jab dimaag me dher saare khayal ho na to bus shant hone k liye ye hi kafi hai Thodi thandi hawa ye khoobsurat aasmaan or ek cup coffee. AJ asked her aise kon se khayal Hain tumhare dimaag me Jo tumhe shant hone ki zarurat hai. She replied back wo hi khayal AJ Jo Apke dimaag me BHI chal rahe Hain farq sirf itna hai ki mere sath ye pahli Baar hai or Aapke sath doosri.

AJ was hell shocked n asked her tumko mind read Karna aata hai kya for which guddan replied moving her fingers in a magician style jaadu hai na I m the best in this trick. Arre yrr rocket science Nahi hai ki mere samajh me naa aye simple si BAAT hai pichchle Kuch Dino me itna Kuch ho chuka hai ki now we guys need to give our mind some break.

AJ cut her n said and to the heart also.guddan replied ha Sahi kah rahe hai aap.

They both again started sipping coffee.

When AJ asked her "ek BAAT puchu"

Guddan replied"ha boliye" jab USS din tumhare Papa ne hamari shadi karwane me tumhari ma Ka hath tha yeh jaanne k baad tumse Kaha ki divorce le lo mujhse to tumne unhe mana kyon Kar Diya"

Guddan looked at him she went close to him and staring directly into his eyes " because main ye shadi Nahi todna chahti kyonki main aapse pyaar Karti hu." AJ was surprised a little bit as he also have feelings for her but he thought that why should guddan fall for a man who is a widower n 14 years older than him.

AJ" tum janti ho na ki tum kya kah Rahi ho ek Baar phir Soch lo guddan"

Guddan " aapki BAAT mujhe aaj tak samajh me Nahi aati aap har cheese me dimaag ki hi counting kyon karte Hain haa thik hai dimag zaruri hai lekin Dil k Bina insan ki Zindagi kitni boring Hoti hai ab samajh aaya mujhe ki aap aisa kyon Soch rhe hain" AJ replied " kya samajh aaya" guddan said "kyonki aapko mujhse pyaar Nahi hai main janti hu bahane ya baatein banane ki zarurat nahi hai."  Guddan was about to move when AJ hold her n she collided with his chest.

To be continued ...

Sorry for every late update as I m busy with exams will try to update sooon

Edited by kayafever - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wooow. .beautifully written. ...lekin this is not fare yaar...I was reading smiling and feeling my Akshan emotions but suddenly aapne break daal diya πŸ˜­ 'to be continued'...kya timing yaar...now plz update soon...can't wait...from morning I don't know how many times I have visited forum searching for ff os...now I'm feeling better...thank u so much dear😳
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Thankyouuu so much Kaya Didu πŸ€—
It was such a beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜³
Was missing your writeup and look! I got a new story from u which made it worthwhile πŸ˜†
You are one of the finest writers of this forum and I personally like the way u write πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Let's see what happens in the next part πŸ˜‰
But why such a small update πŸ˜­
Well... I just wish that AJ somewhere scolds Guddan badly for including Antara's name in this os while you continue further ... then Guddan's heartbreak and Akshat's deep regret and apology ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I hope I did not ask for much πŸ˜†
Continue soon β­οΈ
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ab AJ ka confession bhi dedo..
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it's so good 
The way Guddan expressed her feelings was perfect
Loved it.
Please update soon
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Thankyouuu so much Kaya Didu  πŸ€—

It was such a beautiful piece of writing πŸ˜³
Was missing your writeup and look! I got a new story from u which made it worthwhile πŸ˜†
You are one of the finest writers of this forum and I personally like the way u write πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Let's see what happens in the next part πŸ˜‰
But why such a small update πŸ˜­
Well... I just wish that AJ somewhere scolds Guddan badly for including Antara's name in this os while you continue further ... then Guddan's heartbreak and Akshat's deep regret and apology ...πŸ˜›

I hope I did not ask for much πŸ˜†
Continue soon β­οΈ

Yes you didn't ask for much but let me see when I can write next part 
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kayafever

Yes you didn't ask for much but let me see when I can write next part 

Please continue it within this week itself πŸ₯±
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow such a beautiful update
Loved it very much 
Oh dear why did u stop there
Really loved their equation and heart to heart talk
Wanna see ajs confession 
Plzzz do continue soon
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Their feelings & conversation was bang on perfect...
Just when I felt that they will finally be kareeb  you ended it ...
Actually To be continued.. never felt so annoying 
Thank you for writing this 
Pls continue as soon as you can 
P.S All the very best for your exams

Edited by Memorable_ERA - 5 years ago
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
[QUOTE=Memorable_ERA]Their feelings & conversation was bang on perfect...
Just when I felt that they will finally be kareeb  you ended it ...
Actually To be continued.. never felt so annoying 
Thank you for writing this 
Pls continue as soon as you can 
P.S All the very best for your exams

[
/QUOTE]
@bold thank u so much