•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
It is indeed a combination of various feeling when the family supports u at the bad times and have infinte trust on you even when the whole world is against u!! 👏 Love samar's family for that!!❤️

You can't help it but feel bad when you want to prove yourself and but comes your way... samar's desperation

Namu's variation of expression makes you also feel that!!

One of my most favourite things about the show is the family bond of Surana family. So so beautiful and they're all so understanding. And Jaya is also moulding into them touch wood. She's trusting Samar so much and I love it. Definitely love nami's expressions ❤️
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

One of my most favourite things about the show is the family bond of Surana family. So so beautiful and they're all so understanding. And Jaya is also moulding into them touch wood. She's trusting Samar so much and I love it. Definitely love nami's expressions ❤️

yeah thank god, instead of showing bad sasurals as most of the serials do, they are also showing it in the positive way! Especially i love rama for that fact! she is a perfect mother in the form of mother-in-law ❤️
Originally posted by jhanvibella

yeah thank god, instead of showing bad sasurals as most of the serials do, they are also showing it in the positive way! Especially i love rama for that fact! she is a perfect mother in the form of mother-in-law ❤️

Yeah! And it gives me hope 😆
Originally posted by PreetiSJ

Yeah! And it gives me hope 😆

same here