Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Love Ishaan Protective Shade-MauHaan Love Ahead

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved The Epi irrespective of Wat Divine n non Divine Projections n Reactions 😳 ..

it's a KM❀️licious Epi to Watch New Development In His Character Phase πŸ˜› The Right Protection Right Now Mauli Need 😳 The one Who Stand behind to hold her to not break her own Self for the Things Which not in Her Fate or Wish πŸ˜› .

Mauli natural Reaction on N demise n Ishaan Aware of Entire Mauli past πŸ‘ ..

Ishaan seen How Mauli deeply hurt by The Betrayal that never Expected in any one life He was Protective For Her for his Mishti like a Soldier ⭐️ They Form The Best Bond in Temple Ground ⭐️ .

Ishaan Assuring Dida his crimeMaster πŸ˜› he never leave n never make Mauli cry πŸ‘ .he is Their own Relation πŸ˜ƒ not by Blood but Pure Heart ❀️..

Aww Waiting More Scenes of Ishaan ❀️ MauHaan ❀️ irrespective of WATS Going on In Script n olvs n news πŸ˜† ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ishaan is being protective and more responsible.. i am happy now he knows the truth.. he doesnt have to be all goody goody with kunal.. 
i still remember the way he treated kunal despite knowing he is mauli's ex husband.. he was very supportive and okay .. now we will get more of ishaan scenes. i wpuld like to see mishti ishaan scenes.. 
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywomaniya

ishaan is being protective and more responsible.. i am happy now he knows the truth.. he doesnt have to be all goody goody with kunal..

i still remember the way he treated kunal despite knowing he is mauli's ex husband.. he was very supportive and okay .. now we will get more of ishaan scenes. i wpuld like to see mishti ishaan scenes..

Yes Ishaan now way protective n responsible who don't want any more scar pinch on his love mauli ❀️ .now he aware of entire truth that Allow him to Shine more 😳 not so goody goody formal with K πŸ˜† he project after this his Aggressive Ru ❀️Side n Comfort Lover Mode ❀️ ..
With Mishti too Ishaan Bond Gonna increase πŸ˜ƒ Who is unwanted by K 😲 Ishaan prove How Much wannabe Popse 😳..
KM ❀️ Surprise more by Adding Beautiful traits to Ishaan ❀️ Love πŸ˜›
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
yesterday when ishaan said i wont ever let misti know that kunal is her father , i saw a devilish grin on his face.Was it my imagination ?
Will cvs show ishaan was trapping mauli and kunal will save mauli.Then mauli will see kunal like her saviour and then both fall in love again.

Did anyone else feel that grin on ishaan's face ?
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

yesterday when ishaan said i wont ever let misti know that kunal is her father , i saw a devilish grin on his face.Was it my imagination ?

Will cvs show ishaan was trapping mauli and kunal will save mauli.Then mauli will see kunal like her saviour and then both fall in love again.

BG misic also devilish when ishaan was talking to family members..did you noticed that??
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

BG misic also devilish when ishaan was talking to family members..did you noticed that??

No missed it.Will have to watch show again to see that.It will be clear if in today's epi also they show ishaan with evil BG score
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No missed it.Will have to watch show again to see that.It will be clear if in today's epi also they show ishaan with evil BG score

ab olv aur updates also not come as it turned in to web format.
so.have to wait for actual episodes only..
vinnas thumbnail

it's not devilish LMAO πŸ˜† it's KM way of presenting πŸ˜› that he can Go any extent to be protective of his loved ones 😳 when He expressed the same way his concern over his firm decision to protect his Love Naagin πŸ˜› in previous show πŸ˜› few many misunderstood he might turn negative n it's a grin etc πŸ˜† but he surpassed everyone assumptions n proved Wat A True Lover He was how strong His commitment πŸ‘
km himself said he is +ve n support fight for mauli 😳 so we better see next epis how he entertain us by this grins πŸ˜‰ .. πŸ˜† ..Edited by vinnas - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deb07

BG Devilish ?????? LOL.

Irony πŸ˜† When Devilish act of EMA presented with Divine BGs in same Show πŸ˜‰ ..Where Divine Lover Got Devilish BG πŸ€ͺ ... πŸ˜† ..come on CVs keep increase πŸ˜† lovely Bgs πŸ˜‰ ..
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ishan is really good character loved the Jodi Mauhan..πŸ‘πŸΌ
1 2
Next
Shaan Thumbnail

Shaan