What Fans wanna watch Vs what they show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Fans kept shouting we wanna see mauli.. mauli.. mauli..
But they only showed Kunan romance..

Now we wanna see Ishaan/ mishti/ mauli bond..
Now they only show how the divine dr is such a great parent. 

I don't even know the point of getting  such an amazing actor to portray Ishaan and not giving him any screen time .. and making him look like a guest appearance role.
well its so simple...kunal...mauli and nandini are the main characters of the show its actually their story n journey...ishaan is a character to drive the plot... Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

well its so simple...kunal...mauli and nandini are the main characters of the show its actually their story n journey...ishaan is a character to drive the plot...
if the main characters and the story is not working then the writers have to change the story and they have already. They killed off Nandini. But the viewers couldn't digest the EMA concept And Kunal and nandini were probably hated equally by most of the viewers .
And now even though nandu is dead the majority of  viewers don't want to see a Mauli Kunal reunion ...but the writers  seems to want to go that  way. They introduced the Ishaan character and now most viewers want him to be with Mauli and they want to see their scenes. An everyday tv drama serial should show the viewers what they enjoy seeing otherwise they are not going to get trps ...they can't force down the viewers throats anything that we wont digest. That's the way the entrainment industry works ...the fans make it or break it..
Edited by Indira1211 - 5 years ago
@indira...well the makers will not care abt anything they will only say 'don't like it...quit watching it'...this is the word what Ekta always says...noone is forcing...
Originally posted by Mages

@indira...well the makers will not care abt anything they will only say 'don't like it...quit watching it'...this is the word what Ekta always says...noone is forcing...
that's true lol. People will stop watching and then trps drop and the show goes off air. And I'm sure that the makers and the actors would want their shows to work. If more viewers watch then the show is more successful..like a movie .
to be honest...i never think abt end game...currently i am liking the post-leap story...its interesting...its not necessary for Maunal to unite...they can be friends and co-parent...thats what happens in real life...i find it no wrong at all...noone can stop kunal to bond with mishti...he is the real father of mishti...if god forbid something happens to her since she is prone in accident...ishaan's love can't save her...practical life save her...i don't mind mauli marry ishaan but at the same kunal should be given the equal rights to co-parent...being the real father...he has the rights. .i do agree he was a douche in pre-leap...post-leap when he gets to know that he is father of mishti...the regret n repent is to be seen...i am just waiting for that moment...mauli proved him a looser...that reaction i want to see
you guys think when kunal knows that mishti is his daughter...he will keep quiet...he will try all kind of tricks to meet his daughter even if ishaan-mauli stops him...even if he knows that Mauhaan are engaged...

pari has already given a clue that she will not share her buddy...which means in future pari will see her buddy slowly drifting towards mishti...his elder daughter...kunal is a douche...no doubt...but elder daughter is always closer to a father's heart...papa's jaan...

wait for the moment when he gets to know mishti is is own daughter...
Originally posted by Indira1211

that's true lol. People will stop watching and then trps drop and the show goes off air. And I'm sure that the makers and the actors would want their shows to work. If more viewers watch then the show is more successful..like a movie .

from 26th nov..its completely optional...people have to go to website and watch it if they want to see...

lets see how many clicks silsila gets from Monday..??

i heard silsila is in top 5 in voot...