Plagiarism ~ loftynoni OS: Man Enough and No Doubt when it comes...

Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys as an ardent reader of ArHi fanfiction as well as SamAina and therefore being a member of India Forums for many years. While reading loftynoni's Os's Man Enough and No Doubt When it Comes To You were eerily familiar. Upon looking, I found the original OS's and found that loftynoni had copied these word for word, just changing the titles 
You can Have a Look for Yourselves:
Norolim's OS Silk and Stilettos:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3266637 

Loftynoni's OS No Doubt When it Comes to You: 149020385
TheInkMistress's OS Purple Hue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3063360

@loftynoni, as a writer myself, it takes a long time to write an OS, it can take many hours and even more time to edit, so please refrain from plagiarism, or at least get permission before you use someone else's work 
I have never read the said author and her works. But the evidences you present are quite clear to pinpoint it's plagiarized, or should I say copied word to word. 

What has this forum come down to is what is disheartening.

You should report this matter to the Moderator! 
I haven't read the works of the above mentioned writer but I am disheartened. It takes so much time for a writer to think of an idea and craft it well. Please people, respect others' hard work. 
Thanks for bringing it to our notice and do report it to the Moderator of this forum.  😊
Edited by AaishaM - 5 years ago
Thank you dear TM for bringing this to our notice.You must report to Metis,The moderator of forum,for further action.
Plagiarism is a serious crime and needs to be addressed soon.It questions the justice meted out to real content creator.

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
Yep I just reported to the moderator! ðŸ˜Š
Please respect others hard work that goes behind weaving the plots and penning it down. Plagiarism is a serious offence.
It's really disheartening to see all this! 

Thank you soo much for informing us.. . We readers feel so cheated ... I hope justice will be done and I am glad u came up with post, it will encourage others who want to voice out their opinions but some how don't come ahead... It's a battle and being vigilant readers it's our duty to let others know that they are being cheated. . ...Plz do inform the mod for further actions
A very serious issue which should be brought to attention. Plagiarism is an offense and should not be practiced because it certainly won't be accepted. Thank you for bringing this to our notice, please do inform the moderator about the same. 
A piece of literary work is no longer just a group of words or paragraphs when it is shared with people who have bonded over our love for the show. It revives old memories and makes new ones; some of us develop an attachment with any piece of work. So it is a request to writers to stop plagiarizing other work and playing with our sentiments.  

Thank you. 
Thank you dear, for letting everyone know the truth
What is happening to this platform? It's appaling to see cases of Plagiarism coming to light by alert readers.
People who wish to write need to explore their creative talent from within. No one is perfect in the first go. Have faith in your talent and give it a shot. It is so heartening to see my fellow readers so readily welcoming and encouraging new talents.

Drawing inspiration is one thing but cheating is totally another story. Currently feeling very disappointed and dejected.