Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

My thoughts about future story

Lucky21 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi All,

Jus thinking hw to proceed the story further then this thought came to my mind by watching Radhikas expression today when Ishaan saying he will keep mishti away from Kunal and also in Precap she is trying to say something to kunal.

So, this is how i think it should go.. as now radhika came to know that nandini is no more she might become selfish and want munal back so that she will get her aon back and both of her pothi's will get therre biological father love n mouli is best person n mother so she will give same love to pari i am sure of that. So to make that happen she may emotionally blackmail Ishaan to stay away from mouli and she may tell that she doesnt love him n she still loves kunal but she is only upset and angry with kunal. This is an another chance for munal to reunite for there kids and just b like earlier. N ishaan being so nice n learning that mouli is not loving him n he dont want to force her so he may start staying away from them.

Then here to kunal, radhika may say him the truth if mishti and ask him to reconcile with mouli. He may start trying to give a cchance to there reunion that is when i actually want mouli slowly starting to relaise how badly she is missing Ishaan n this is the chance to Cvs showing more cute scenes between MISHALI. Then finally mouli realising that she actually in love with Ishaan n then she getting to know about radhikas emotional blackmail to Ishaan and being angry in Ishaan that he left her without telling her and mouli going to ishaan n confront him and also i want her to propose him ...

Then radhika realising her wrong n kunal realsing that munal nver will be back and staying alone but being a gust to Mishali house only to befriend with misthi n pari...

This will be become beautiful journy of silsila.. jusy my thoughts friends, let me know how do you felt about this.

Sorry for spelling mistakes n long post

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lucky21

Hi All,

Jus thinking hw to proceed the story further then this thought came to my mind by watching Radhikas expression today when Ishaan saying he will keep mishti away from Kunal and also in Precap she is trying to say something to kunal.

So, this is how i think it should go.. as now radhika came to know that nandini is no more she might become selfish and want munal back so that she will get her aon back and both of her pothi's will get therre biological father love n mouli is best person n mother so she will give same love to pari i am sure of that. So to make that happen she may emotionally blackmail Ishaan to stay away from mouli and she may tell that she doesnt love him n she still loves kunal but she is only upset and angry with kunal. This is an another chance for munal to reunite for there kids and just b like earlier. N ishaan being so nice n learning that mouli is not loving him n he dont want to force her so he may start staying away from them.

Then here to kunal, radhika may say him the truth if mishti and ask him to reconcile with mouli. He may start trying to give a cchance to there reunion that is when i actually want mouli slowly starting to relaise how badly she is missing Ishaan n this is the chance to Cvs showing more cute scenes between MISHALI. Then finally mouli realising that she actually in love with Ishaan n then she getting to know about radhikas emotional blackmail to Ishaan and being angry in Ishaan that he left her without telling her and mouli going to ishaan n confront him and also i want her to propose him ...

Then radhika realising her wrong n kunal realsing that munal nver will be back and staying alone but being a gust to Mishali house only to befriend with misthi n pari...

This will be become beautiful journy of silsila.. jusy my thoughts friends, let me know how do you felt about this.

Sorry for spelling mistakes n long post

There's only one problem with this.. CVs love Kunal.. so they will always want the best for kunal.. they are not even including Ishaan in the montage.. such a handsome face atleast for that please Include him.. they're always side lining Ishaan's character.. wasting the actors time..in such a character
. (Naa ghar ka.. na ghaat ka)
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love your thought..i want mauli to miss ishaan
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome.. This is what most of us want to see... But I lost the hope on makers... After Kunal return post leap,, they are only doing one thing that white washing him,, creating sympathy with Nandhini death,,, 
They haven't shown Mauli and Ishan relationship building properly,, I feel they would have shown Mauli Ishan n Mishti attachment properly before bringing in Kunal and Pari...
Let's see...
Lucky21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SathyaT

Awesome.. This is what most of us want to see... But I lost the hope on makers... After Kunal return post leap,, they are only doing one thing that white washing him,, creating sympathy with Nandhini death,,, 

They haven't shown Mauli and Ishan relationship building properly,, I feel they would have shown Mauli Ishan n Mishti attachment properly before bringing in Kunal and Pari...
Let's see...

Yes I agree, dont Know why CVs totaly ignoring the fact that Kunan had EMA and left everyone and ditch all the relations. after leap they are mostly focusing on how kunal rejected to believe mouli is pregnant and even Even Mom is reacting as if he went against family and did Love marriage but here there is also one crime he did is ditching his loyal wife and not caring about others.. CVs conviniently Ignoring the major fact and base of the story dont know why?
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A day before yesterday I completely lost interest in silsila and I lost all hope on silsila but if this goes your way believe me would love to watch it