Fan Fictions

Impossible - A WH (FF) Season 3 Episode 78-159 [Finale]

Imiya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Impossible - A Warrior High Season 3 Fan Fiction 
Synopsis

Impossible is based on to the MTV drama "Warrior High". This story revolves around the famous school of Warrior High, it's students and staff but centers around the lives of a group of students, their friendship, their family and various situations they face during their senior years of the school.

There will be new characters and temporary exit of certain characters. 

The lead couple will be
Sid - Siyali
All other couples will be given minimal roles only. So other couple shippers don't get disappointed.

Music will be used at times where it is necessary. It is advisable to listen to the music and imagine what is written for better understanding of the situation.

It is assumed that there are Class 11 and 12 students in others houses. 
Rohan (who was told to be Nehru house's head boy and a junior in S01 E68) is assumed to be in the same class as that of other characters, i.e., Class 12
This story will have a long line of episodes amounting to around 150 parts.

Episodes will be posted Monday to Friday.
Stay tuned...

Disclaimer - This is just for representational purpose and purely fictional. Any similarities to actual events is unintended and purely coincidental.

Edited by Imiya07 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Imiya07 thumbnail
Impossible - A Warrior High Fan Fiction 
Characters : 

Rajputs 
              Anwesha
              Prathick
              Urmila
              Siddarth {Ashwini Koul}
              Siyali {Sanaya Pithwalia}
              Utkarsh {Anshuman Malhotra}

Students
                Angela Fernandas Rawani {Subhohi Joshi}
                Charlie Chauhan {Anand}
                Ishaan Sharma            
                Krissan D'souza {Shwetha Bajpai}
                Lakshman Prasad (Lucky) 
                Niti {Juhi Aslam}
                Parth Samthaan {Laksh Lalwani}
                Rohan Singhania  
                Trishna Ramesh 
                Vidurshi Raheja
                Vidyut Raheja 
                Dishant 
                Rohit 
                Punit
                Simi
                Shwetha
                Ruhi

Juniors
                Megha Bose
                Yakshit Arora
                Alex Robert Devotta
                Eneya Sabarwal

Teachers
                 Kamini Chitra Singh
                 Rishab
                 Karthick
                 Aditya Mathur 
                 Jasmine Witalis
                 PadmaPriya Kapoor
                 Deepa Chaterjee
                 Gayathri Menon
                 Fahad Khan

Others 
                Vibha Anand {Anupriya Kapoor}
                Family members of students
                Gautam Dev Prakash 
                Keshav Bhatt
                Kajol Agarwal

Disclaimer - This is just for representational purpose and purely fictional. Any similarities to actual events is unintended and purely coincidental.
Imiya07 thumbnail
Links : 

Warrior High Season 1
Episode 1 - 85

Incomplete - A Warrior High (FF) - Season 2
Episode 1 - 50

Impossible - A Warrior High (FF) - Season 3
Episode 1 - 67

Episode 78 onwards
Here

Edited by Aisha-Haja - 5 years ago
Imiya07 thumbnail

[Written Series Episode 219]
Chapter 78 : My Lips are Sealed

Utkarsh and Angela are seen walking to the mess,

U - Yeh Vidurshi ke dimaag mein chal Kya Raha hai? I'm curious.

He looks at Angela who didn't seem to show much interest.

U - Tum jaanti ho na? (Acting kiddish) Angelaaa! Batha'o naaa! Vidurshi aur Rohan ke beech mein kya chalraha hai? Bathaaa'ooo naaa!!

Utkarsh insisted acting cute and kiddish. Angela laughed at his reactions and

A (teases) - For a guy, tum gossips mein kuch zyada hi interested ho. Nahi?
U - Concerned Hoon. Apney friend ke liye main chinta nahi karoonga toh kaun karega. (Acting angry) Aur tu na sab kuch jaanti hai. Par bathati nahi hai.
A - Utkarsh. It's not my secret to share.
U (Immitating) - Teacher Ne nahi sikhaya? Sharing!
A (serious) - Tum itna insist kar rahe ho toh fine. I'll tell...Krissan.
U - Kya?
A - That you don't want to be in a relationship.
U (funny) - Meri qabr kyun khodh Rahi hai?
A (filmy) - Agar safe khulega, toh harr kisika rahesya bahaar aa'ega.

Before the conversation finishes, she is called by Aditya sir due to which she leaves. After she leaves,

U (to himself) - Yeh ladki kuch zyada hi imaandaar hai.

He smiles proudly thinking about his loyal friend and walks away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sid walked into the boys locker whistling and empty handed, Rohan was sitting with his palm on his cheek and annoyed expression.

Ro (annoyed) - Were you so busy with your romance that you forgot to get an ice pack?
S - Aa. That. Ice pack ka stock khatam ho gaya.

Sid remembers the medical incharge telling him that the last one was given to Vidurshi. He smiles knowing that Vidurshi was going to give it to Rohan and apologise. At that moment, there is a knock on the door. The guys turn to see Vidurshi as she came inside the boys locker room.

Rohan looks at the door and seeing Vidurshi deviates his sight. She stops near Rohan who refused to look at her. Sid and Vidyut smile at each other thinking that Vidurshi came to say sorry.  "Ahem Ahem" She clears her throat loudly and Rohan looks up. Vidurshi gives him the Icepack but Rohan doesn't take it from her and turn his face away. But she continues to hold it out in front of his face. When Rohan pushes it off, Vidurshi angrily sits next to him and keeps the pack on the area she punched him. There was a strange silence in the room as the two stare at each other. Vidurshi makes Rohan hold the pack and gets up to leave,

S (confused) - Teddy. Tumhe kuch kehna hai?
Vi - Nahi toh.

As she left, there was an awkward silence in the room,

L (Like reciting a poem) - Dard bhi deti hai. Dawa bhi deti hai. Wah wah wah wah.

Parth who was standing near him gives a disgusted look as he found the so called poem disturbing while the others just seemed tired of Lucky's jokes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vidyut leaves the room and catches up with Vidurshi.

Vd - Aren't you having too many mood swings these days? Tumhari behavior din par din ajeeb hoti jaa rahi hai. Chup rehna aur gussa hona alag baat hai. Par punch. (Teasingly) Gundi ho Kya? But I did thoroughly enjoy this.

As Vidyut jovially teased his little sister, Vidurshi frows and gives an angry look. Vidyut steps a step back as if he was afraid of her look and laughs.

Vd -  I know you didn't mean any harm. Par Jo bhi hai tumhe Rohan se maafi maangni chahiye.

After all he was concerned about his sister and a secret wager was placed. Vidurshi smiles and  dismisses the fact to which Vidyut reminds her what their mom always told them

Vd - Mom kehti thi na "jhagda ho ya Misunderstanding ho, Pehla step toh kissi ek ko lena hi padta hai. It's okay if that's you! Pehle baat karney se ya Sorry bolney se koi chota nahi banjaata hai. And if you're Sorry is going to stop you from ruining any relationship, Don't think just tell Sorry!"

Vidurshi was staring at Vidyut with the corner of her eyes and looking sad. Seeing this, Vidyut added his own words

Vd - Unless it's someone you're starting to fall for, toh I say hit him and finish it off"
Vi (rhymingly) - Bhaiyaaa!!

Vidurshi looked at him giving an "unbelievable" look. Vidyut was protective as ever. She broke into laughter and was joined by Vidyut.

Shreya walks into the dorm and notices Niti sitting alone in a bed with some clothes. A single tear dropped off her eye. Shreya looked around and seeing the dorm to be empty, walks to Niti.

She picked up one of the dresses lying below,

Sh - Isme toh tum bohat pretty lagogi.

Niti looked at her and then turned back to her original position. Seeing Niti still upset,

Sh - I understand. Warrior High jaisi jagah mein rehke sab ko designer kapdey pehne dekney se inferiority complex toh hogahi na? Par itni si baat pe rothey nahi.
Ni (sad) - Baat purane kapdey ki nahi! Purane dost ki hai.

Niti said with a deep sigh.

Ni (depressed) - Mere 2 sab se ache dost, Best friends, Siyali Jo kehti hai Siyali nahi hoon. Aur Utkarsh... (Pauses) Jab se Warrior High aaya hai. Usney to itney saarey dost banaliye ke mujhe... woh kehte hain na 'Left out' lagraha hai"

Shreya was surprised that Niti felt so. Did Utkarsh abandon Niti now that he had new friends? He didn't seem like someone who would do that. But then Utkarsh did seem to be spending a lot of time with his other friends like Angela, Vidurshi, Parth and Sid than Niti. Did that make her feel uncertain about her relationship with Utkarsh?

Sh (assuring) - Niti, Utkarsh ke kitne bhi dost ho, tum toh humesha uski best rahogi. Itne saal saath rahe ho, Uski sab se pehli Priority. So, Aisa sochna bhi math.

Niti looked up at Shreya, gave a fake smile.

Ni - Priority! (Laughs) Uss baat ka hi toh darr hai. Agar Mere aur Sid mein se kisiko ek ko chunna padey toh...(pauses) Ussi din ka darr hai.

Niti looked sad and scared. Shreya was unsure. What kind of a comparison was that. Sid and Niti. Why would there even be such a scenario? Even if one such situation would creep up, Why would that be a problem? The choice seemed obvious. Niti.

Shreya and Sid meet at the mess for coffee. During the entire meet, Shreya was talking about various things while Sid was just gazing at her. Shreya feeling uncomfortable, smiled and

Sh (shy) - Siddarth, Main itni bhi beautiful nahi hoon ki tum mujhe ghoortey raho!
S (flirty) - Mere liye toh tum hi world ki sab se beautiful ladki ho.

Shreya hid herself understand her palm and blushed.

S (serious tone) - But that's not why I'm looking at you now.

Sid has a serious look on his face seeing which Shreya stopped smiling and looked confused.

S (serious tone) - I'm trying to understand. Achanak tumhe mujhse milna kyun tha? I mean, Tab se mujhe Dodge kar Rahi thi. Aur ab achanak. It's suspicious.
Sh - I was just trying to be nice (pauses and sweetly) and also getting to know you.

Sid smiled with unbelief and Shreya, noticing that Sid was unconvinced and looking suspiciously at her, got annoyed.

Sh (annoyed) - Fine! Tum ne toh already apna mann banaliya. Tumhey kya lagta hai? Kya wajah ho sakti hai?"
S - Out of character.

Sid pulled out one finger for every word quoted.

Sh - What?
S - Tum prove karna chahti ho ki tum Siyali nahi ho.

Sid said with an extremely straight face as his sure eyes stared into Shreya's. As both of them glared at each other, there was a strange tension in the air.

Precap:

Next morning, students were called upon for an assembly.

UMaam - I expect you to be in your best behavior. And I was also told you were informed about the boxing and dancing competition. I hope you have all prepared well. All the best. That's all for today.

Chitraaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeyyy!!!U r really back with a nice track!The episode was really Cool...I'm already waiting for the next oneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...GREAT JOB and A NICE START!!
Imiya07 thumbnail

[Written Series Episode 220]
Chapter 79 : Bitter Coffee

As Sid glared into Shreya's eyes, Shreya didn't even flinch and gave him a tough competition.

S - Jo bhi situation hai, Siyali mujhe approach nahi karti hai. Date ho, Dance ho, Help. Jo bhi. Main usse approach karta hoon. Never her. Par aaj, tum mujhe date pe bulayi.
Sh (firm) - That's because main Siyali nahi hoon.
S - Kisko ullu banarahi ho? Mere patience ki bhi hadh hai Siyali. All this is some kind of a obvious set up. Especially tumhari woh fake family.

Shreya face turned red in anger when he mentioned her family while Sid continued,

S - Kisko aur kyun saabith karna chah rahi ho ki tum Siyali nahi ho? Nakli pariwar. Nakli wishes. Nakli pyaar. Sab kuch nakli hi toh hai.
Sh - Busss!!!

Shreya got up banging her hands on the table.

Sh (angry) - Tum kaun hotey ho mere family ko judge karney waaley? Unka pyaar nakli hai? Toh sirf tumhara pyaar sacha hai? Main tumse dosti karney ki koshish karoon, toh mujhe yeh sab sunna padh raha hai. I've had enough Siddarth.

Sid continued sitting with a serious look on his face while Shreya left after her angry confrontation. Charlie goes to Sid who was still seated looking at Shreya leave. Not knowing the seriousness of the issue,

C (mockingly) - Ab tune kya keh diya ki itney gussey mein chali gayi.
S - Charlie, Tu nahi samjhega
C - Arey! Main nahi samjo'onga toh aur kaun samjega? Best friend toh main hi hoon tumhara.

Sid takes a deep breath and turns to Charlie when he notices Rohan walking past the table. Looking at Rohan,

S - Charlie. Baad mein.

Sid was about to get up when Charlie pulled him back to the chair with his hand on Sid's shoulder. Charlie seemed a little angry,

C (with a huff) - Rohan didn't even care to ask you, But you're going to him to share your problems?
S - Dude. Seriously. This is not the time to play jealous girlfriend. Maine kaha na. Baad mein.

Sid took off from there leaving a disappointed Charlie. Charlie turns to see Sid going to Rohan. From what he saw, it looked like Sid was telling Rohan what just happened. Rohan shook his head and patted on Sid's shoulder. A jealous and raged Charlie turned back to the table and crushed his coffee paper cup.

Later that night, Sid, while crossing through the corridor, saw Vidurshi sitting in the music class alone in front of the piano. She was getting upset that she wasn't playing properly and hit the keys in anger which made a loud combined sound. A taken aback Sid walks in with a smile,

S (teasing) - Piano Ji, Don't feel bad. Teddy sirf aap pe self defense ki practice kar rahi hai.
Vi - Very funny.
S - What's happening?
Vi (frustrated) - I'm not getting the song right.
S - Main iski baat nahi kar raha hoon. I'm talking about how a romantic sequence turned into an action sequence.

Vidurshi huffed and taking a deep breath tried to explain,

Vi (explaining in detail) - The purpose of the class was to practice fighting. Mujhe punch karna tha. Aur Maine punch kiya. So  it was supposed to be an action sequence. Tum logo baat ka bathangad kyun bana rahe ho?
S - Toh appologise karney nahi wali ho?
Vi - Nahi.
S (annoyed) - Tum ladkiyon ko na anger issues hai.

As he tells, Sid remembers the incident earlier that day with Shreya while Vidurshi stared at him. Sid calms down and sits near her,

S - Teddy. Remember 9th grade? You slapped me for a dare. Mainey toh bura maana bhi nahi aur tu toh poorey mahiney mere peeche padi thi 'Sorry! Sorry' kehke! (serious note) That is you, Teddy. Not this. Main ey-wein kisiko apni behan nahi maanta hoon. I understand that you're going through something now. Par just remember, Tu jaisi hai best hai. Apney aap ko kisi cheez ke wajahse badalna math.

Sid got up, patted on her head and left. This made Vidurshi about re-evaluating her charecter. Was she becoming someone else just because of one incident. Just because Rohan disliked her didn't mean that she has to force herself to be the same. That wasn't her. She decided to do some thinking.

Next morning, students were called upon for an assembly.

UMaam - As you all already know, the Exchange students week is near by. For the entire week, students from various schools will be visiting Warrior High. I expect you to be in your best behavior. And I was also told you were informed about the boxing and dancing competition. I hope you have all prepared well. All the best. That's all for today.

As Urmila ma'am left the stage, Rohan and Vidurshi met her to discuss their foreign plans while the rest of the students walked out of the auditorium discussing,

A - Why is it that humare school mein bus boxing aur dancing ki importance di jaa rahi hai. What about the other extra curriculars? Art, Literature, Photography, Music? Didn't you guys say that our super seniors got into a music school? And even then music isn't given that much importance!
Ni - Par Rohan aur Vidurshi toh music festival jaa rahe hain na is hafte.
Vd - She has a point. School mein jitna importance boxing and dancing ko di jaati hai, the rest isn't.
K - Woh Kya hai na, Warrior High has been famous for these two activities. Like Forever. They've just integrated music into the curriculum. Dheere dheere sab kuch aa'jaega.
U - Dheere Dheere? Usse pehley toh humari school khatam ho jaa'egi.
T - Point.

They all gave a heavy sigh thinking that they wouldn't be able to explore and develope their other areas of interests.

A (frustrated) - So bloody unfair. Poorey saal padhaai ya phir Boxing Dancing. Once in a blue moon, competition, annual day ya exhibition mein kisi aur cheez ke baarey mein sochtey hain. Once that's done. Phir se boxing dancing. Boxing Dancing.

Angela growls in anger which shocks the gang.

P - What is it that you want Angela?
A (excited) - AV club. We can have school radio. Or a school news paper. Student blog. Video journals. Bohat kuch.
U - Wah. Mera toh bohat kaam aa sakta hai.

Utkarsh said out loud thinking about his dream of getting into the cinema industry.

S - That seems like a really nice idea. Kisi se apna idea toh share karo na.
A - I tried. Par Mera proposal reject kardiya in logon ne. (Angry) Aaah. I'm so angry.

Angela walked away fast growling and talking to herself. The gang had never seen that side of Angela, it was fun to watch. The boys and girls split and went their own ways.

Few minutes later, the boys are seen in the corridor near the playground. Sid and Vidyut were sitting facing the ground while the others were standing. They were laughing about something when suddenly a face comes in between them. 

Startled, Vidyut and Sid turn to see Angela bending towards them. She puts her hands on Sid and Vidyut respectively,

A (feeling evil) - Can we start? Slaves? Mu ah ha ha.

Both of them give a sigh and get up while Angela walks away with an evil look and signalling them to follow her.

Vd - A deal is a deal.

They took a deep breath and followed her.

Vd - Meri behan pe sharth lagake badi galti kar di.
S - I know... This is on you Angela. Kya banadiya meri Teddy ko? (Acting all sad) She was such a nice kid.
A - She still is.

Angela stopped walking and turned to them with an angry stare.

A (angry) - Standing still after getting punched on your face doesn't make you a nice person. And Retaliating doesn't make you a bad person.

Sid and Vidyut leaned bad seeing an angry Angela. Angela continued walking,

S (funny) - Par punch toh teddy ne maara tha na?
Vd - I think she means metaphorically.

Sid turns to Vidyut and acts like he understood. They continue to follow Angela to get their first task as slaves.

Precap

Parth looked more serious than usual which made Shreya nervous.

P -  Why are you being Siyali to Niti and Utkarsh but Shreya to Sid?

Chitraaaa thumbnail
Was really interesting today...Should wait till Teddy comes back to her jovial self or not...That precap tho!!!I think it'll be really good
Keep going Aisha Di
Imiya07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly22

Was really interesting today...Should wait till Teddy comes back to her jovial self or not...That precap tho!!!I think it'll be really good

Keep going Aisha Di

Thanks. Yes. By the next track. There will a storm and will calm down.
πŸ˜ƒ
Everything will be sorted out.πŸ˜†
Imiya07 thumbnail

[Written Series Episode 221]
Chapter 80 : Every Step of the way

<Music starts - Enna Sona (Ok Jaanu)>
          In the evening, As class gets over, Sid looked at Shreya who was explaining some doubts to other students. Shreya comes to her desk and finds a flower and a chocolate. She turns towards Sid who smiles.

Sh - Sorry would have been better.

She leaves the flower and chocolate on the desk and walks out of the class.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya (x4)
                     Sid follows Shreya through the corridor. She comes out after changing into her PE uniform and sees Sid waiting outside wearing his PE uniform. She gives a sneer and starts walking while Sid continued to follow her to the ground.

Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manawa (x2)
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona oh..
                     Sid watches her from a distance as Shreya plays badminton with the girls. He walks around admiring her. "Aaah" Shreya dashes into Sid and falls down as she ran backwards to hit the cork.

Shreya looks up and stares at Sid who rolls his eyes with a cute smile. Seeing Shreya down, Few others come to her. She tries to get up,

Sh - Aaah. My leg

She had twisted her ankle. Along with few others, Sid offered her his hand to help her get up. She slaps his hand off her and takes Utkarsh's hand instead. Niti also helps her to get up. As they were leaving, Sid tried to follow. Shreya turned angryly and

Sh - 10 feet Sid.
S - What?
Sh - Peechey hato. 10 feet.

Sid gives a scared look seeing an enragged Shreya and starts walking backwards.

S - Enough?
Sh - Aur pechey.

He takes few more steps.

Sh - Maintain the distance. Agar pass aaye toh...

She points a finger angrily at him warning him not to get any closer. "Okay" Sid raised both his hands up guesturing that he surrenders. Seeing this, the others giggle. 

In the clinic, Shreya was receiving treatment while Niti and Utkarsh stood besides her.

Doc - Ankle? Phir se? Isn't this the third time?

Shreya looked at Niti and Utkarsh who didn't give her any explanation. So she assumed that Siyali also got hurt in the same place.

U - Wahi toh sir. Dancer hai. Par apni pey'r ka khayal hi nahi rakhti. Patha nahi isse girna itna pasand kyun hai?
Sh - Utkarsh?
Ni - Sahi toh keh raha hai. Khayal rakhna chahiya tha na.
Sh (amazed) - Khayal? Mujhe kaise patha hota ki woh stupid Sid mere Peechey khada tha.
U - Tujhe patha tha na ke Sid tumhe follow kar raha tha.
Sh - Haaan.
U - Toh?
Sh - Utkarsh, Siddharth ki side Lena bandh karo.

And she looked at Niti who looked uncomfortable. Shreya suddenly remembered what Niti has told her the day before about Utkarsh herself and Sid.

Ni - Arey Parth andhar aa'o na. Bahar kyun khade ho?

Niti invited Parth who standing outside. He had overheard the entire conversation. He walks in and smiles at Shreya. As they continued arguing, Parth looked at them carefully as he noticed how Shreya seemed unaffected by Utkarsh's talks and being compared to Siyali.

Back in the boys dorm, all the students were asleep. Utkarsh was rolling in his bed as stomach was growling due to hunger.

U (whispers) - Sid? Bhai? Siddarth? Oh mere badey Bhai.
S (whispers) - What?

Sid angrily turns towards Utkarsh who gestures him that he's hungry. Sid puts his hand into his bag that was hanging by the bed and finds a packet of chips that he throws straight at Utkarsh's forehead

U (whispers) - Gussa kyun ho rahe ho?

Utkarsh asked pressing his forehead with his palm. Sid suddenly sat up on the bed and,

S (whispers) - Tu bhi toh usse Siyali bulata hai. Par sirf mereko hi kyun badi badi lecture deti hai?
U (eating chips, whispers) - Kyun ki tu usse kuch zyada hi chipak tah hai.
S - Kya?
I (sleepy) - Guys shut up and go to sleep.

Utkarsh throws his pillow at Sid who stares at him and says,

U (whisper) - Mujhpe kyun chilla rahe ho?
S (whisper) - Kyun ki uspe chilla nahi sakta hoon.

Sid gives a heavy sigh and lies down with holding the pillow. Utkarsh finishes the chips, dusts his hands and calmly,

U (whispers) - Bhai. Main Kya kehraha hoon. Give Siyali some space. Aaah. (Funny) Usse pehle, give me my pillow.

Sid turns his head to Utkarsh who gives a big smile. Sid throws the pillow and Utkarsh gives him a small salute before he goes to sleep. Sid turns to the other side and thinks.

Sid's POV "Space de hi toh raha hoon. (Smiles) 10 feet ka. I guess maintain karna padhega" Sid smiles and closes his eyes to sleep.

Next day, during the Chemistry Lab, Shreya was working on her experiment. As she looked around for an extra tube, Sid gestures her if he can come to help her out. "No" Shreya said without making any sound.

Sid remembering what Utkarsh said decided to give her some space. Seeing her limp to get the tube, Parth comes to the rescue.

Sh - Thanks.
P - Mera experiment ho gaya. Main tumhari help karoon?
Sh - Hmm.

Shreya nodded her head. Parth began to help her with getting her things. As Shreya was working, she noticed Parth looking at her.

Sh - Mere face mein kuch hai kya?
P - Nahi.

Shreya rolls her eyes feeling uncomfortable,

Sh - Do you have something to say to me?
P - Something to ask.

Parth looked more serious than usual which made Shreya nervous.

P - Maine kal notice kiya. Jab Niti aur Utkarsh tumhe Siyali jaise treat kartey hain, tum unhe kuch kehti nahi ho. Aur agar Niti ya Utkarsh kabhi bhi pareshan hotey, tum unke pass bhaag jaati ho. Like you're always there for them. Par jab baat Sid ki hai, you're different. Kyun? Why are you being Siyali to Niti and Utkarsh but Shreya to Sid?

Shreya smiles to this question and tries to explain,

Sh - Sid ki baat alag hai. Even without Siyali, he has a lot people. Par Utkarsh aur Niti ki baat alag hai. They need their Siyali jo unki sirf dost nahi, pariwaar thi. Jab poori Zindagi kisikey saath bitatey ho, aur woh achanak chaley jaathe hain, toh bohat akelapan mehsoos hota hai Parth. (Emotional) Agar tumhara ek jhoot kisi apney ka akelapan dhoor kare, unki andheri zindagi mein roshni laaye... toh galat nahi hai. It's okay to sacrifice your identity.

Shreya said staring at the wall looking lost. A confused Parth looked at her not sure what she meant by this. Shreya coming to her senses,

Sh - I mean, believing that I'm Siyali makes them happy. Why burst their bubble right. Aur mujhe bhi toh do dost mil rahe hain na. It's a win-win.

As she finishes the sentence, she sees Sid passing by. Sid noticing Shreya look at him, moves a little further assuring her that he's maintaining the distance. She smiles.

Sh - But that's not the case with Sid.

She turns back to Parth who looked straight at her,

P - Patha nahi kyun, Tumne mujhe kisiki yaad diladi. A girl.. (pauses) who surprised me with what she said... And did...

Shreya looked at him curiously,

P - "Kabhi kabhi humare apno ka future khud se zyada important hota hai."

Parth recited the lines he had heard and remembered

[Flashback]
Parth stares at the test paper as Siyali writes down Utkarsh's name. Noticing him,

Si - Kabhi kabhi humare apno ka future khud se zyada important hota hai.

Siyali said without looking at him as she submitted her paper and left the hall.
[Flash back ends]

Parth and Shreya continued to look at each other.

Precap:

In the corridor, Megha and Yakshit were seen sitting on the floor,

Me - Well you're the one who said kuch bhi aasani se nahi milega. Ladna padta hai.
Y (shocked) - I didn't mean protesting in front of the principal's office.

Chitraaaa thumbnail
Heheh...This was really Good!!!