Bandish (ARY) Hira Mani, Sajid Hassan, Marina Khan

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody. 😊
Hira Mani gears up to play Sajid Hassan & Marina Khan's daughter in her next, Bandish!
Hira Mani gears up to play Sajid Hassan & Marina Khan's daughter in her next, Bandish!

If there's one actress who is currently very busy delivering one hit drama after another, it has to be the stunning and very upfront actress, Hira Mani. This young and very talented diva, knows what is needed of her character and gets into the skin of whatever she plays on screen.

Now, where she has signed the romantic drama, Aseer-e-Mohabbat, opposite Affan Waheed, right there, Hira is gearing up for another one, this, a Big Bang Entertainment production for ARY Digital.

Talking to HIP, Hira Mani, indulged us with the details of her upcoming project titled Bandish, and made some interesting revelations.

Talking about her character, Hira shared, "I have been doing romantic dramas for some time now. I am either dying for my hero or my hero is dying for me in the projects I have recently done. But this one, this one was out of the box. I had a number of scripts pending but Bandish caught my eye because I needed something different from acting and topic point of view and it offered just that. Bandish is a story of a family who has been put under the curse of black magic. Its a very delicate topic and being handled very well."

Talking about why she took up the script, Hira added how she was impressed with the director Aabis Raza's work. "For me, a director is the most powerful aspect of a project. I believe a director has the power to drive a script, even if its not powerful. In fact, whenever I sign a project, I see the director before because a director matters more than the script or the writer to me. And Aabis Raza is one great director. He know what he wants from his characters and gets them from his actors, very warm and spreading positive vibes on the set."

Adding further about the drama and her experience of shooting for the play, Hira shared, "Bandish revolves around black magic and how a family is destroyed with its affect. Sajid Hasan and Marina Khan play my parents. I had always wanted to work with the duo and now that I am, its like fan moments for me on the sets. I feel like I'm watching Dhoop Kinara being enacted live in front of me. Marina and Sajid share an amazing chemistry and working with the two has been an added experience."

Shooting for Bandish is well under way and the drama is expected to air on ARY Digital, some time next year. While Hira shared that she is having an amazing time shooting for the drama, we're sure, we'll have a good time watching it as well.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago
i wonder who will be opposite hira
I hope anyone except Junaid. ðŸ˜†
this shw would be boring if there is no young guy

2 Teasers are out. they have Zabab Rana as Marina Khan's daughter. 

Teaser 1:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j6j6BPQkJYg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Teaser2:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Znyy6aGOQMY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
Originally posted by heavenlybliss

so this is replacing balaa

I hope so. ðŸ˜Š there's another serial starring: Maryam Noor . but it looks like a daily soap. ðŸ˜Š
is hira pretending to be possessed
Originally posted by heavenlybliss

is hira pretending to be possessed

I don't know if she is still a part of this show. coz teasers show Zabab Rana acting as the obsessed daughter of Marina Khan.😕
but this article just came a few weeks ago about this show...so how can they replace her and do all the shooting so fast