Edited by Gurti_Maaneet - 5 years ago
Posted: 5 years ago
INDEX

LAST PART  -  SCROLL DOWN

EPILOGUE  -  PAGE NO 12

EPILOGUE

Guys today I had posted a last part of LFR 3. It's been a long journey. So it's my humble request to all my readers please don't just comment for formality. It will be grate if you share your over all experience too in your comment. Please share it...

And yes. Today I want to inform you all that soon I am going to start new season of this series... More REVENGE... More Passion and twists ðŸ˜‰ so who are interested please tell me ðŸ˜ƒ
Congress on new thread
Pm soon
thanks for pm
commented on blog
Congrats on the new thread Didu :D
Sad that this is the last thread of LFR3 and that too last part🥺

Can never forget this amazing story!!
You never failed to surprise us with the interesting twist and turns and it has been amazing reading the whole story!!
Their love story was not a normal dreamy one..it was filled with pain,guilt misery but they have overcome everything due to their love for each other!
And loved the part where you made Geet stand in the same place where her life had taken a huge turn..but the twist is the one who turned her life into a nightmare is the reason for her happiness...
And Geet too..became Maan's life and if not for Geet's efforts Maan would have been killed long back!!
Now happiness had knocked in their life and all are findidng the long lost happiness and hope...
Little Yash is back!!And soon NT and Vikram will get their daughter back..
I was really saddened when Maan said No to Geet but it was all for her wellness...the one who was ready to kill her and torture her to no extent just was her happiness today!!Game of fate!!
Maan and Geet became each others support and came across a long way..it was a amazing journey!!
Will really miss this Maaneet and Mannat baby!
All the chars have played a vital part..sply Laveena😆 I love to hate that chudail😉 then that kamina Bobby!!
Never thought that the Lady Don Arpita will turn into a sweet and caring sasuma!😆
And really thought that NT and Vikram will always be the villians..but things changed gradually...
Not to forget..Sweet Yash,Loyal Adi,Annie Arjun,Little Ansh,Siya,And that monster man,Pinky and all other chars..every char was amazing and unique!!

Thank you soo much for sharing this amazing story with us Didu :D

Was sad that this was the last part but you gave the happy new for LFR 4Thank you soo much for that🤗
Looking forward for LFR4 and will really miss LFR3!!

This story was amazing
It taught us life has many ups and down we has to face it bravely like geet and try to find the happiness in eveything
With this story journey was amazing
just awesome baby . yes maaneet's journey has started through revenge & hate but at the end love conquers everything . maan who ruined geet , later became her savior and then her love her life & geet too brought him back from his painful bitter past . an angel mannat came in to their life & she unite her parents. 
Arjun met his baby and annie & now they are ready to entered a new life with baby yash , yes they named their baby yash . adi pinky marriage fixed & they are waiting for their special day and Vikram nt waiting for their another angel . all faced some worse situation in past but now everything is ok . geet demanded another baby but maan's rejection hurt her badly . she knew his love for her but she couldn't understand why maan rejected her first wish . she shared this  with arpita & requested her not to tell maan anything . when she came to know the reason she was sweetly shocked...it's maan's wish that first she complete her education . he also told at this moment she is not fit to carry a baby . geet was not ready to start her study but maan convinced her . finally she took admission in college & first day maan & mannat went to her . indeed it's a new start for geet and this time her maan & their mannat are with her .
will be miss this story baby 
and want an epi 😉
and me want LFR 4 😃
Nice update dear Arjun return and happy to the new born baby he is happy with Annie and baby Geet wishes to be have second baby but Mann rejected she cry and told to Arpita she assumed her to talk to him and know the reason mann revel why he denied and make her to join her college again