PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Spoiler alert/warning: I include pretty much every single detail so if you don't want to know all the details before watching the episode then I suggest you don't read this πŸ˜† Also sorry for explaining everything, I just don't feel like leaving any bit out πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

So the episode starts with Rama saying that I know Samar can never do anything like this. Satya is asking for proof about what actually happened at night. Samar trying to convince her that nothing happened, trust me. Samar says that he doesn't even know where the girl lives, or even her name. She said that my daughter will not live here. She says that I came here to my daughter's sasural to celebrate a festival, but sadly I will have to take her from here.

She holds Jaya's hand and starts taking her.

Rama says wait one minute. She says before you leave, listen to one thing. If you take Jaya with you, this time no one from my house will come to get her. So many times Jaya went to maayka for the smallest things, but I never said anything or felt bad about it. I am a mother of a daughter too. But the reason why you're taking Jaya is not a small reason. This time it's about my son's character. You've questioned his character and I won't tolerate it. I trust and love my kids as much you love and trust yours. But Satya being Satya still wants proof πŸ€’ But Rama spoke up today saying this is my home, not court. "Mere bete ki zubaan hi mere liye sabse bada sabut hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘ Rama's on a roll! Satya's like I've never seen you like this... Rama says I would have made a mistake if I had remained quiet today. She says I wanted to become a mother for your daughter, that's why I always look past the little things she does. (Satya needs to stop rolling her eyes- samajhti kya hai apne aap ko) 

Rama says she has full belief on her son... God I love their bond so much

She says if Jaya goes, my son will not come get her. Satya Devi the great says that even if he wants to come I will not let him step in my house until he brings that girl to me. (yaaarrr kya hai!😑)
She takes Jaya by the hand and starts going again... Samar takes one step but then stops (sahi hai, kitna bardaasht karega woh satya ke taane)

But then Jaya stops!! And takes her hand out of Satya's hand πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jaya says I won't go with you. I learned how to walk holding your hand. With the same hand, you gave my hand to Samar, and I won't let that trust break. She says I listened to everything you said. You told me to ask for my jewellery to be returned to me in the middle of the night (flashback of phone convo- Satya telling Jaya to ask for her jewellery back and if it's not returned she should say she will go back to maayka). Jaya says I sent Samar in the middle of the night to get the jewellery. The whole family felt bad about it (I'm glad Jaya understands this), but I listened to you. You told me to re-gift the gifts I had received (flashback shown). Family shown to be realizing that it was Satya getting Jaya to do all this. Jaya says everyone probably thinks that Jaya is educated and does her own work, so why does she listen to her mom all the time without thinking? Mumma I listen because for me there's no one above you. "Jahaan aap ho na, wahaan bhagwaan bhi nhi, koi logic nhi" (I used to get annoyed all the time k Jaya har baat kyun maanti hai, but this was very sweet). Where you are, I don't listen to my mind, but rather your heart. But let me listen to my heart today mumma, I want to listen to my heart. "Aaj baat kisi cheez ya gehne ki nhi hai mumma, aaj baat mere pati ki hai" 

Jaya says Samar can never cheat me. 

Jo insaan meri har galati k baad mujhe ek mauka de deta hai, woh insaan mujhe dokha nhi de sakta (so sweet  bilkul perfect jodi hai waise samar aur jaya ki)
Jaya says I have learnt the meaning of love from Samar, he can't be unfaithful in love. 
You want proof right? I will bring you proof. We will find that girl and bring her to you, and she will say the same thing that Samar said. Satya makes Jaya quiet. (bolne to deti😳)
She says in all my years of law, no one has challenged my experience. For the first time I have met someone who has challenged me, and it is my own daughter and her mother-in-law. (haan toh koi toh milna tha naπŸ˜† ). She said okay, I will let you prove your husband's faithfulness. She gives Samar and Jaya three days to prove his innocence, otherwise Samar has to drop Jaya off at her maayka. Jaya tells Satya about how she writes her name on her hand when she's in some problem, and her problem gets solved. She says today I need it the most. She writes Satya's name on her hand. Jaya turns away and walks back to the Surana family. 

Samar comforting Jaya, Satya just staring at them with those strict eyes of hers. (I personally loved this part, I feel like it was Jaya's way of expressing without any words that she has Samar with her, and she is there for Samar). Satya leaves with Kabeer (jisko woh pehle shaayad bhool chuki thi by the wayπŸ˜†) 

Samar sitting in room, thinking about all the stuff Jaya said about him to Satya, that he can never cheat, etc. Jaya comes and says don't stress, we will find that girl. You don't know her name but you know where you dropped her off right? We will go in that area and I'm sure we'll find some clue. She asks him what are you thinking. He says I'm thinking that the girl who loves her mother the most in the world, she went against her mom for me today. How much do you trust me? 

Jaya sits beside him and says, remember when we met, I didn't even believe in marriage. Then I got to know you, we got married, and I saw every relation in this family. Then I developed such an unbreakable trust about marriage, that now no one can break it, not even you (haayyeee Namish ki cute si chhoti si smile) Then we get a sweet side hug β€οΈ

Samar and Jaya in the area where Samar had dropped off that girl, trying to find out about her. 

Jaya is worried remembering that Satya has given them just three days to find that girl. 

Precap:
Satya says the girl you were with, you don't know her name, address, anything. But you must at least remember that you withdrew 15 lakhs cash from the bank (waise yeh Satya ko kaise pata?) Jaya, Rama, Gauri shown wondering what this is all about. Samar's eyes go straight to Jaya. Satya saying tell everyone, where did you spend 15 lakh in one day? Or did you give them to that girl?

Okay, I would say the episode was great! It was awesome to see Rama and Jaya both speaking up, it's hightime they drive some sense into Satya. The precap worries me a bit though. Samar apne waade ka pakka hai aur usne bola hai Sarika ko k woh kisi ko nhi batayega. And sure Jaya is trusting Samar but that can easily be changed by Satya (especially with a question like the one she asked about giving money to that girl- kisi k bhi man mein shak aayega). But one good thing is that agar Samar sachaayi chhupayega toh shak sirf Jaya nhi, rama ko bhi hoga. Not necessarily that he has cheated, but they will know something is wrong. And I think Rama can get the truth out of Samar. Hoping for the best!

Also I'm thinking, instead of huge long update like this, I will do summary of each episode at the end of the week. I only ever get time to sit down and do this stuff on Fridays, and I cannot possibly do a long thread on every episode. So maybe a long thread with short summaries of each episode and the main screenshots or a collage?
Edited by PreetiSJ - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you😊 waiting for rest of the update! appreciate your hard works!!
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree.b

thank you😊 waiting for rest of the update! appreciate your hard works!!

my pleasure! i just got busy with an assignment lol
now going to drink chai, then will definitely finish it πŸ˜Š
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

my pleasure! i just got busy with an assignment lol
now going to drink chai, then will definitely finish it πŸ˜Š

thank you once again😊!!! beautiful WU!!! sounds good episode to me!! will watch for sure!! much needed actions and speeches from jaya and mrs.suranaπŸ‘ !!! Enough of Satya devi.
have a nice weekend.
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sree.b

thank you once again😊!!! beautiful WU!!! sounds good episode to me!! will watch for sure!! much needed actions and speeches from jaya and mrs.suranaπŸ‘ !!! Enough of Satya devi.
have a nice weekend.

thank you! definitely worth a watch! You too, have a great weekend πŸ˜ƒ
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wow such a wonderful analysis and a great update. I loved this update of urs. After theast update, I was actually waiting for something like this from u πŸ˜³. If u are not getting time it's ok yaar do a weekly analysis πŸ˜›
Pree I loved this update very much with your thoughts alongside β€οΈ
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Wow such a wonderful analysis and a great update. I loved this update of urs. After theast update, I was actually waiting for something like this from u πŸ˜³. If u are not getting time it's ok yaar do a weekly analysis πŸ˜›

Pree I loved this update very much with your thoughts alongside β€οΈ

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it πŸ˜ƒ  Means a lot to me ❀️Yeah I think weekly analysis would be best for now, will switch to daily long updates when I get the time. So hopefully now every weekend you will see a post from me regarding episodes πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by PreetiSJ - 5 years ago
jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

Thanks!! I'm glad you like it πŸ˜ƒ  Means a lot to me ❀️Yeah I think weekly analysis would be best for now, will switch to daily long updates when I get the time. So hopefully now every weekend you will see a post from me regarding episodes πŸ˜ƒ

Awww ❀️ Then i will look forward to it