cantthinkofanid thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqJ9-daHUXr/
So the both of them discuss an ex who threw his suitcases out! And admit that she was pregnant before the wedding! This is one weird marriage in BW..The pap walks, the product placements and just the OTTness of it all makes me cringe hard!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wife interviewing husband lol 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I saw a clip of this on Instagram. Never seen anything so cringeworthy before. A heavily pregnant wife alluding to her husband's orgies in the past, in an interview. Plain weird. 😆 But whatever floats their boat.
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard the whole interview on Saavn. Angad came across as an immature brat. His conversation about how he told Neha's mother about the pregnancy news that "at least I don't shoot blanks"... that was cringeworthy to the max. Also, he seems to have taken pride in sleeping with every girl in Bandra. While it was all said in fun & jest and I get it.. that No filter is a fun show, but there was zero conversation about cinema, work. I mean Neha always discusses at least a bit of cinema and work with all her guests... but with Angad, it was all about love, sex aur dhokha... (yuvraj singh ka dhoka). CRINGEY episode. 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Day by day this proves to be a marriage of convenience 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Him n ranvijay on yuvi's terrace with 70 girls.
This should be a film.