Naamkarann

Gautam Vig to play the male lead on 'Tantra'

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
After impressing the audience with his acting chops on shows like 'Naamkarann' and 'Ishq Subhan Alla', Gautam Vig has bagged the coveted role of the male lead in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Tantra'. The show also features actress Sargun Kaur, Juhi Parmar, and Manish Goel. Gautam will be seen opposite Sargun on 'Tantra'. It's interesting that the actor has managed to bag the role of the male lead, after playing a negative character in his last outing 'Ishq Subhan Allah'. He will be seen as a positive and happy-go-lucky guy on 'Tantra'.

A source associated with the show informs us, "Gautam will be seen playing Akshat, who happens to be Niyati's (Sargun Kaur) best friend. He's a very loving and jovial guy, who will do whatever it takes to make Niyati happy and tension free."

Gautam confirms the news and says, "Yes, I'll be playing the role of Akshat and I'm quite excited. The character is of a nice boy, which is very different from the characters I have played in the past."

The plot of the show revolves around a house that lives... one which someone has done black magic on. The message is that black magic is bad and when you do it, it certainly backfires.
Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
👏 Really happy for gautam. He's got his first lead role on colors in a supernatural show. Really feeling chuffed for his achievement. 😃
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
It feels good to see how his roles have been getting better with every show that he is doing. I wish Naamkarann utilised him and gulfam a lot more and gave them some kind of parallel story.