Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

overwhelmed with emotions..

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
overwhelmed with emotions..
i so so loved ishaan today.. he is pure gold.. i dont know if u guys also felt the same way or not but ishaan stole my heart today with a single word.. and the word is mishti.. 

mauli to ishaan -- iss duniya mein sabse pyaari bachi kaun hai??
ishaan -- mishti  ❤️

i know any other potential father and lover would have said the same but the way the scene was filmed and the way kinshuk expressed with his eyes was wow.. 

they say "pyaar/shaadi us se karo jo tumse pyaar karta hai. na k us se jis se tum pyaar karte ho" 
it feels so real whenever i see ishaan.. he genuinely loves mauli and mishti.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettywomaniya thumbnail
i am glad that he is mature but not boring. he crack jokes.. makes mauli laugh.. he is a simple guy.. 
i love the way he approached mauli.. he doesnt stop himself from flirting with her.. 

upload a photo to link to
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I deeply thinking one matter why mauli gets tension after seeing kunal..i feel that mauli feel awkward because she is actually doesn't like kunal  come back in her life .her main fear that.kunal is going to learn that Mishi his daughter..that  her insecure only to make confusion for kunal..as well as she will get scare that Kunal is going to separate ishan,mishti from her🤔
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sailuja

I deeply thinking one matter why mauli gets tension after seeing kunal..i feel that mauli feel awkward because she is actually doesn't like kunal  come back in her life .her main fear that.kunal is going to learn that Mishi his daughter..that  her insecure only to make confusion for kunal..as well as she will get scare that Kunal is going to separate ishan,mishti from her🤔

I feel she is scared related Misthi

She don't want to share her with him..bcoz of his previous  behavior..how he told her lying about pregnancy ..it shattered her
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Anahi  @ caps
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sailuja

I deeply thinking one matter why mauli gets tension after seeing kunal..i feel that mauli feel awkward because she is actually doesn't like kunal  come back in her life .her main fear that.kunal is going to learn that Mishi his daughter..that  her insecure only to make confusion for kunal..as well as she will get scare that Kunal is going to separate ishan,mishti from her 🤔

there is a list of reasons for her behaviour
1) she has to go through all those bad memories again.. why would she love remembering those.. she is reminded of the betrayal, affair and his leaving her for nandini..

2) she is afraid of losing mishti to him. or she doesnt want KUNAL to have any kind of right on her daughter. like haq jamana and all.. there was a time when he didnt think twice before doubting and accusing mauli.. and mauli was right that he doubted bcz he was in search for a reason to go back to nandini.. so why would she like her daughter to acknowledge kunal as a father .?? 

3) mauli is deeply hurt as she has seen kunal living a happy life with pari. and she assumes that they are a happy family.. pari is getting the love of a father and mother.. but here her own child is deprived of the love she would hvr got years back if she had said yes to ishaan.. she thinks that she was stupid for not allowing herself to move on for all these years.. 

there are other reasons too. but i guess above 3 will do..
prettywomaniya thumbnail
loved that he knows that there is something going on inside mauli.. he wants to enquire.. and he did.. 
he came , looked at her and simply asked "why?" 

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ishaan is a PURE GEM .Such an Amazingly Written Beautiful Character and KM is portraying like no one else .He is Amazing as Ishaan.👏⭐️

MauHaan are Such an Understanding Couple😳👏

What 2 say abt Ishaan Khanna...Kya Banda hai yaar!!Ek baar mein dekhke he got 2 knw what Mauli is thinking
.How easily he observed her reasons for marriage..What a GEM!! And That Heart Beat Sunogi was sooo Cuteee. I was like He is soo Naughty and always tries to make Mauli smile.Such a Cutieee. And YES ..Even I loved How he answered 'MISHTI' when Mauli asks him abt Best Kid . And KM was soo Amazing in it expressing through his voice & Eyes 👏👏⭐️⭐️

Mauli hugging MauHaan-Mishti Pic close 2 heart😳

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs for caps 😳 This is KinshukMahajan ❤️ Way of depth in role which he easily Stole Hearts ❤️
Enjoying every Shades of my Rudra❤️ in Ishaan Right now in Silsila 😳 Apart from KM no one make this Love Effect so Much Apt in this Mature way. he totally nailing 😭 ...
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Ishaan is a PURE GEM .Such an Amazingly Written Beautiful Character and KM is portraying like no one else .He is Amazing as Ishaan. 👏⭐️

MauHaan are Such an Understanding Couple😳👏

What 2 say abt Ishaan Khanna...Kya Banda hai yaar!!Ek baar mein dekhke he got 2 knw what Mauli is thinking
.How easily he observed her reasons for marriage..What a GEM!! And That Heart Beat Sunogi was sooo Cuteee. I was like He is soo Naughty and always tries to make Mauli smile.Such a Cutieee. And YES ..Even I loved How he answered 'MISHTI' when Mauli asks him abt Best Kid . And KM was soo Amazing in it expressing through his voice & Eyes 👏👏⭐️⭐️

Mauli hugging MauHaan-Mishti Pic close 2 heart😳

ohh i forgot to add caps for that beautiful scene.. 
well i truly feel mauli should give a genuine chance to ishaan.. 
he deserves that and mauli too deserves a second chance..
its not fair on her too that she isnt allowing herself to think about ishaan.. 
i wish one day she realises that love can happen again.. 
and ishaan is the one for her..