Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

I cannot see anymore...

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Its sooo cringeworthy to see sucha bad make up on all of them! Who is the new designer and makw up artist? Its really really bad. You can see how their foundation is soo all over the place and not blended at all. And even Mauli's clothes not going with her. She looked the best before. Please someone ask them to make it like before!

PS: Am sure they grabbed some local behuda make up artist because the trp fell sooo badly with Kundini and now they cannot afford a good one. Also giving Mauli some black mantra saree with a some curtain banner on top 🤣 Edited by Unicorn67 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Unicorn67

Its sooo cringeworthy to see sucha bad make up on all of them! Who is the new designer and makw up artist? Its really really bad. You can see how their foundation is soo all over the place and not blended at all. And even Mauli's clothes not going with her. She looked the best before. Please someone ask them to make it like before!

Welcome to  the group😆

Most of us disliked her new look,makeup,costumes
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Unicorn67

thank God there is some other person like me who gets distracted by bad makeup.. its really tough to see that orange concealer and white foundation not blended well.. radhika pe to saaf saaf dikh rha tha.. 

i like mauli's clothes though.. i know doesnt suit her character but makers have forgotten that she is a doctor.. ðŸ˜†
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like Mouli's costume. Makeup is okay. She looked pretty in red today.
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishrocks

I like Mouli's costume. Makeup is okay. She looked pretty in red today.

In Red she is looking better than diwali's costumes
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabyata

In Red she is looking better than diwali's costumes

Yes, I agree. She looks gorgeous in that outfit. More than that, I liked the look of night scene when she woke up after the dream. So minimal makeup but, still she looked amazing.