•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Till now its not shown😕
So just a thought came to my mind..
Anyways they have introduced new character ishan to bring in love triangle..But here kunal isnt at all affected with mauli and ishan not just that but he is happy for them too
So I feel once mishtis truth is out...from then kunals guilt trip will start...and then he wud again become selfish and will want mauli back cos he has a lot of advantages with that.. He can get over the guilt..and I still feel at some point fter knowung malulis truth that she was not lying abt pregnancy I hope atleast now he thinks what all mistakes he did to mauli to be with his love of life..
Cos kubal as we all know is selfish..only cares abt his feelings doesn't think what will the other feel.. so for sure heel take maulu for granted.. since pari also can gwt mother love and he can have both his daughter..
So guys what du u feel..?
Will kunal feel guilt after truth is out and will he want mauli back..Or will he blame mauli for hiding his daughters truth frim him?
i don't see a pre-leap selfish kunal in this post-leap kunal...but yes a confrontation will definitely happen...he does know that he has hurt mauli...who says that kunal is not affected by mauli...yes he is happy that she moved on but at the same her angst n ignorance hurts him...
to me Shakti was very expressive yesterday and more than Kunals smiles or thoughts of 'happiness' for Mauli, is his eyes that spoke a lot and I didnt see that he's not affected 
Originally posted by yanks28

to me Shakti was very expressive yesterday and more than Kunals smiles or thoughts of 'happiness' for Mauli, is his eyes that spoke a lot and I didnt see that he's not affected 

Kunal is coming up  too good with his acting skill's ..loved his work..he has  very expressive eyes

He will comeback only because Nandini is not alive...if she was then he would never have come back... he is sad that Nandini is not there and everyone wants companion... 
Mauli need to be more  practical and smart...what she will give lesson to her own daughter...
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Shakti emotes really well

Agreed to all he is torn down version

And I m definitely looking for his confrontation with Mauli over the truth of mishti...this time I want him to break down...shakti nails such scenes
If kunal gets to know that mauli wasnt lying , why will he feel guilty? Because then otherwise, he would be living the life of a devdas , without his paro and his pari wont be in his life ..yes in thw process of getting divine love , he hurted mauli but thats ok because he was in love ..n so it happened that mishtis father wasnt there for her but so what ? Kunal babu was in love and he fell out of love with mauli so how fair will it be to mauli and mishti that he forcefully lives with them for the one mistake he committed ( to bring mishti in this world). Nandini is dead , but nothing has changed between kunal mauli. Oh yes. They can show anything and tell us "thats normal human behavior"