Underrated performers

Posted: 5 years ago
Darius: I think praneet did brilliant job as Darius. He looked Farsi and accent was quite good.

Philip: can't believe how handsome the actor is in real life and also this was his first work. So he was brilliant also.

Ambiraj: Gurpreet was brilliant as Ambiraj...

Hephestion: akash version was definitely better. Hephestion started really well, however the character became less important in later episodes...

Hasti: hasti was most boring character in the beginning but it grew into a much loved character in the end...

Dasyuraj: we used to make fun of Dasyuraj but in last fifty episodes Dasyuraj became one of my fav characters...

Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
My favorite amongst these was darius, praneet nailed it. His dialougues, facial expresions...his interactions with Anusuya, Bamni, Porus and with his men were good. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

My favorite amongst these was darius, praneet nailed it. His dialougues, facial expresions...his interactions with Anusuya, Bamni, Porus and with his men were good. 

He was good shakuni also
I loved shradha too...she grew on me more than dasyuraj. She was fiercy.
Philip - i never got connected to him...because by the time macedonia scenes slowed down, he already died and i cant connect in 2 minute per episode scene...alexander story was quite rushed in the starting. But i admire that he used to cover up his one eye for whole day to shoot...a very difficult task to do. 

Gurpreettt - i never basically got what he wanted...he used to say one thing...his eyes used to say another...but shayad yeh character likha aisa gaya tha.And i dint like how ambiraj became a doormat for alexander in later episodes of show. Gurpreet could have taken ambiraj to another level if was handled properly. 

Aakash and mohit did good in their respective roles. I personally liked aakash more as hephastian than mohit as hasti. 
Originally posted by luckySnow

He was good shakuni also
he was the best shakuni i ever saw. Praneet takes characters to other level and he is lucky charm for siddharth sir too. He is a good actor. 
I liked actor who used to be with darius always...i also liked farus. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

I liked actor who used to be with darius always...i also liked farus. 

Little boy Malya was good also
Originally posted by luckySnow

Little boy Malya was good also
ya i agree. 
Praneet was great but I was astonished when I found out that it was Sunny's first show ever and he got the chance to play such an important character. He was very dedicated and to keep performing this way with that prosthetic eye must have been tough. I agree the Macedonian tracks were rushed and didn't get enough screen time. They should have shown us more of the teenage Alexander and his interactions with Philip. Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Originally posted by inlieu

Praneet was great but I was astonished when I found out that it was Sunny's first show ever and he got the chance to play such an important character. He was very dedicated and to keep performing this way with that prosthetic eye must have been tough. I agree the Macedonian tracks were rushed and didn't get enough screen time. They should have shown us more of the teenage Alexander and his interactions with Philip. 

Why thessonlike was not even mentioned