Because of Nandhini - kunal is seperated from Mishti

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Although every one is made to believe it's cos of Mauli..
Kunal was very clear he will fulfill his duties as a father but he cannot be a Husband to mauli.. Madam Mahanta forcefully sent him back to mauli.. From there mis understanding and doubting is kunals fault..
Just what does one do.. when they realise this man has no feeling's for me or the child.. Let go of him.. than fighting or explaining such a pig.
Eventually he should know.. but i would like to see mauli move on from the hurt..
I wonder how does a person get strength to move on from such a double betrayal.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Mumoos

<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Although every one is made to believe it's cos of Mauli..</font>

<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Kunal was very clear he will fulfill his duties as a father but he cannot be a Husband to mauli.. Madam Mahanta forcefully sent him back to mauli.. From there mis understanding and doubting is kunals fault..</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Just what does one do.. when they realise this man has no feeling's for me or the child.. Let go of him.. than fighting or explaining such a pig.</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">Eventually he should know.. but i would like to see mauli move on from the hurt..</font>
<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">I wonder how does a person get strength to move on from such a double betrayal..</font>

Both of them cheated without any moral for kunal Nandini is more important as if mauli s child was illegitimate