•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
kon dekh raha hai yaar...? watch repeats(like me) dont watch it on prime time please πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
TRP - 3.1 (6857 impressions)🀒😑
I'm not watching. πŸ˜³
People should stop watching the show on prime time or else Punnu's exposure and Karan-Preeta confession will take an eternity. Just watch the show online or repeats only when they suffer low TRP's there is a chance of the story moving forward or else the story will keep going round and round in circles. If I had support of more people I would start a campaign on social media encouraging people not to watch on prime time.
^ you know I don't even watch the show.. just the precaps.. its so "obvious"
Change the shows name to "Obviously Bhagya"

Doubt anything is going to ever change.. Prithvi truth out should be some grand promo n all then maybe trps will cross Naagin3 also.. seeing the way pppl watch this bullshit
Hey RidzπŸ˜›
I'm fed up with this Trp yaar😑
Originally posted by Aslesha99

People should stop watching the show on prime time or else Punnu's exposure and Karan-Preeta confession will take an eternity. Just watch the show online or repeats only when they suffer low TRP's there is a chance of the story moving forward or else the story will keep going round and round in circles. If I had support of more people I would start a campaign on social media encouraging people not to watch on prime time.
I'll support you but I am not active on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram for me to do any trending or whatever. Anything on IF is fine. I stopped watching on TV last week, in fact I haven't even watched it online in this week πŸ˜†
I am so frigging done with the constant Prithvi victory and Karan's failure. It's unbelievable that every other Forum on this show with lesser TRPs but great stories (according to the fans, I can't comment πŸ˜†) are struggling to stay on air, so much news is happening around these days about off air, quitting, leaps etc. And here we are wondering why on Earth the TRPs are so high πŸ˜† Pathetic state of the audience on the whole I'd say. Poor us 
I agree with such a thing the cv will feel threatened and will need to pick up their gears.
I haven't watched the show since March but still whenever I switch channels I find the same drama going on 🀣 
I binge watch all 1- 100 episodes but later i found out story progress is ceased for 1 year. So right, i am only following written updates.
But still on number 2 spot. Once naagin 3 done then will be the coveted number 1