Highs and lows

Posted: 5 years ago
Soon forum will be closed, still let's discuss highs and lows of serial
Highs for me: Alexander and Oly...Bamini...sets...

Lows: too much suspense and distortion. Battles...
Originally posted by luckySnow

Soon forum will be closed, still let's discuss highs and lows of serial
Highs for me: Alexander and Oly...Bamini...sets...

Lows: too much suspense and distortion. Battles...
highs for me... BAMNI ANUSUYA,,,,, ALEXANDER BARSINE...  ND LOWS... BEKAR K CONFUSION ND... BLOOPERS... I MISS...  PORUS SHOW... 😭
Highs: 
  • Alexander, Olympias, Philip, Bamni - marvelous acting (Rohit and Sameksha became my favorites of course)
  • All the Macedonian scenes, especially the initial battles and all the Alexander-Olympias ones
  • Alexander's quote-worthy dialogues
  • Some beautiful costumes and some of the sets
Lows:
  • Too much distortion and character assassination, not much connection to history in the name of creative liberty
  • Historical show felt like a thriller show
  • Too much dialoguebaazi instead of actual battle(s)
  • Alexander/Macedonian track not given enough screen time and many episodes wasted on silly things like Vishkanyas, Shivdutt, etc.
Sabse low point was battle of hydepase...Alex girgit se se  teji se badal Gaya aur porus ko sabkuch de Diya 

Sabse low point was battle of hydepase...Alex girgit se se  teji se badal Gaya aur porus ko sabkuch de Diya 
PORUS K VACHAN... SRY SRY... BOL VACHAN 😆... JO KABHI BHI POORE NI HOTE THE... 🤣 JESE VO BOLTA ... ALEX USKE EK  EK VACHAN KI DHAJJIYA UDAA DETA
Highs for me 
1) Rati Pandey's Excellent Performance as Anusuya - She was my glue to this show...i watched it for her and i am so happy and proud she portrayed anusuya because nobody could ever do justice to this character like rati di did. Anusuya is always gonna remain special for me. 

2) The Amazing Sets, Costumes, and Cinematography 

3) All Anusuya - Bamni and Anusuya -Puru Scenes ...All PR family scenes as well

4) Darius interactions with anusuya, bamni, and porus.Praneet did a great job as well. 

5)Anusuya, Bamni and Porus dialougues on desh prem, duties, and customs.

6) War scenes of anusuya...almost all were outstanding.Anusuya fight with bamni and porus as well. 

7)The amazing songs and background tunes especially Porus title song, porus and anusuya song, and chanakya song. I loved chetan sir as chanakya as well. 

8) Ripudaman's bond with bamni, anusuya, and porus. 

Lows 

1) Historical Distortions in many events ...what happened to barsine was worst of all. Barsine was treated quiet badly in this show from the start. 

2) Introduction of faras track...and olympia kidnapping. 

3) The merciless killings of people on the show...at times for no good reason by alexander and his team. The killings which other had were quiet merciless too...too much viloence was there according to me like in ambiraj, shivdutt...too much. 

4) The repetitive torture by Shivdutt and his plans like vishkanya one. 

5) The romantic scenes in the show except of bamni anusuya. Only bamni anusuya had chemistry in couples of the show. 
Biggest lows were 

Alex treatment of Barsine

Ambi kilingvof own mother 

Alexander killing baby...

Alexander was shown too much violent 
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
Another high was background music...especially dhol version...

Another high was background music...especially dhol version...
ek aur khatarnak cheej thi... TAK DHUM TAK DHUM🤣
Originally posted by SONAMM3110

ek aur khatarnak cheej thi... TAK DHUM TAK DHUM 🤣

Roxy Ka BG music bhi Acha tha...Barsine ko NAA kapde diye na music