Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Would Kunal have returned if Nandhini was alive

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
While leaving kunal says i don't wanna give more trouble for my divine love.. It's better i leave the country.
And also if mumma n dida would forgive him so easily if Nandu came home with him.
I think if she was there in the scene.. It would've not been easy for dida or mumma to forgive him.. so easily..
Now that they have all got together.. will kunal continue to be selfish and meet the ladies often knowing mauli lives with them or will he have common sense to stay away from them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's his mom who gave birth to him and raised him and it's his grandmother ...so I don't think anyone can ask them to stay away from each other. Radhika and Dida are kunals family. And Mauli has a big heart ...she wouldn't want to keep radkiha away from her son. The logical reason would be for Mauli to move out with mishty. Radhika and Dida supported Mauli and took her side when Kunal and nandu hurt her ...but 6 years have passed. I think radhika and Dida want to see Mauli move on and then they will unite with Kunal.they love him very much...he is their flesh and blood after all. 
Twisterfry thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh definitely we will now see Dida and Kunal's mom trying to get Kunal and his khoosurat padav back together. No one in this effing show has any common sense. 
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Twisterfry

Oh definitely we will now see Dida and Kunal's mom trying to get Kunal and his khoosurat padav back together. No one in this effing show has any common sense. 

from Jaya/ radhikas iV ..she says that Mauli should never go back to Kunal...so I wonder..even if she and Dida love Kunal they also love Mauli and they know that he was a terrible husband who hurt her..so maybe they will actually encourage her to marry Ishaan rather.
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This can still go kkhh way...Ishan knows mauli lives in her past
If Kunal still has some feelings, there are chances of Ishan handing over Mauli...

Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

from Jaya/ radhikas iV ..she says that Mauli should never go back to Kunal...so I wonder..even if she and Dida love Kunal they also love Mauli and they know that he was a terrible husband who hurt her..so maybe they will actually encourage her to marry Ishaan rather.

In OLV Radhika is asking Mauli why did she even go for dinner with Kunal.. So she has forgiven Kunal but also knows how Mauli is hurting still..
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agar nandini zinda hoti toh
Kunnu jee wapas --India hi na aate..
aur divine love khoye hote..ab divine love ke aage  ..family ki importance ..kya hai--in ke liye
we all saw that..when he left everyone..for his love

I know I know--ab makers ne bata diya ki he called his mom & she is  the one who broke her relation with him

phir bi Kunnu ke liye uska pyar hi 1st priority hota

Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini marr gai to bhi ye aya nai hai , galti se pohoch gaya hai ghar... sab drama hai family feelings ka kamdev ka... selfish admi.. Divine love ki nishani ke liye maa-dadi ki yaad ayi hai... Kamina he rahega hamesha Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago