Post all Tutorials HERE :D - Page 41

Posted: 17 years ago

Salaam Namaste friends 😃😃😃 🤗

We see many of you providing tutorials which is absolutely wonderful!! Thanks to each of you 👏

To make it easier for members to find new tutorials, please post your tutorials in this topic only. 😃 Please don't make new topics to post tuts 😳

The announcement containing basic tutorials can be found here:

Love to each of you!!

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 16 years ago
great idea Khushi.... sure we'll do that..

do you want to post the links or the whole tutorial right here?
If the tutorial has been posted before, then the link's fine. 😊

many of you dont know so here you go

pelase do not copy because i have made the screenshots and all for an hour

here you go

first go to www.dafont.com (or any site which you know for downloading fonts)

select ur font (i am going to select umm bip but you can select any )

see in this screenshot at the right of the font bip somewhere must be written 'Download PC/Mac Os x (saw it )

Now click on that 'download PC/Mac Os x (at the right of every font ) some pop-up should open and say 'open,save,cancel (click on save ) and save it on ur desktop

something like this

click on save ..and save it on ur desktop (please make sure you dave it there only )

then when the donwload it complete then you go to ur desktop you will see therecently downloaded font  right click on that and then go to extract all (but make sure you have winzip on ur computer ...it cant import it when there is no winzip )

here is a screenshot for extracting

then a pop-up menu should come up click next till the end then it will be extracted

when it will be extracted some window must come up

soemthing like this

then go to start>>conrtol panel>>Fonts

then click on fonts and then all fonts on ur computer will be shown on

then drag ur font (this font which you donwloaded recently nd extracted )

this one (bip)

and drag it to ur fonts 

hope you understood it ...

sandeep😊

I was just thinking about this Khushi!!!Thanks alot 😃 😃 Edited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
Curves in Adobe Photoshop:

Alot of the time we get such images which have alot of ONE colour in them.Like this:

See how that image is all green?To get rid of that you can use CURVES in Adobe Photoshop.I'm not sure if this will help PSP users although there is curves in PSP too.

1.Open up your image

2.Go to,Image-->Adjustments-->Curves

3.You should now have the curves window open

4.Since my image is all GREEN,I need to select the colour green in the top box,but if your image is red or blue then you should choose red/blue.However if your image is none of these colours and something like yellow,orange then make your image red,green or blue by using COLOUR BALANCE.

5.Now take the POINT in the middle

6.Drag that point just a little DOWN not UP otherwise your image will get more green.

7.You should get this

8.The green is gone but the image has some shades of blue.To get rid of that do the same thing but set the top box on the curves window to BLUE.Drag the point just a tiny bit down.

9.And finally you get

See the DIFFERENCE?Now which one is better? 😉

Hope this tutorial is helpful to someone.It has been all written by ME! Edited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
Hi Khushi!
Alot of the tut links are posted on the 1st page of questions and quieries post (like the circle pics and blinking hearts). You can add those here too if you like. 😊
~Serenity
@ Serenity: LOL, I know dear. 😊
thx now we do not have to make post about tutorials 😆
how to make a white banner like this

for the white banner, all i did was open a new window of the size u want, so u specify the height and width according to the sig ur making, and fill it with white, then u can copy it and then go back to ur sig, then u go to layers, new raster layer, and paste the white banner on ur sig, then press ctrl D, so u dont see those marching ants anymore. then u go back to layers > properties> under the general tab, u'll see blend mode, and i think u choose 'soft light' or u can choose the one that u want..to make it bolder u make another raster layer and repeat all the steps over again, to put test on, u have to create another raster layer or else the text will also blend with the banner