Post all Tutorials HERE :D - Page 30

Posted: 16 years ago
wow tinkle thats an awesome tut
ur'welcome hehe hey do u no where i can find gr8 bollywood aactors/actresses pic for siggy?
hi!
      can anyone please post a video avatar tutorial?... i m having problem with my animation shop.. whenever i make it the border of the avatar move... and does anyone know how to put border on video avatar?

Supplies Needed: PSP , Animation Shop ! :)

Okay , This is a tut , on how to add two video avi's together !

Lets start off with how to make a video avi !

Follow this link , to help you teach how to make a normal video avi !

(Just scroll down)  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=504625&T PN=5
^^This , is thanks to Nabibah ! For the Great Tut , and letting me use this , to inform other people of this wonderful tutorial ! :)

Now: How to add Border's , and text , to each frame !

Step One: Open a new image , of these dimentions in PSP !

Step Two: Go to Image>>Add Borders. Now a window will appear ! Change your setting as mine !

Step Three: Okay , Now ! Follow Step Two , but , fill in these dimentions !

Step Four: Repeat Step Two !

Should look like this now !

Step Five: Launch Animation Shop !

Step Six: Now copy your Border image , and paste it into Ani Shop , and follow this !

Step Seven: Resize Animation !

It should look like this now !

(But , with the background erazed)

Step Eight: Use this button to duplicate , duplicate this to 27 Frames (atleast) !

Step Nine: Now Select All of your pictures , and select all of your duplicated border , and drag the border onto the first image of the vid avi , and let go , when u have the position , you want it in , and it will automatically be posted in all of the frames !

It should look like this now !

Step Ten: Now , do the same for text , exceot for adding border's , add text !

Step Eleven: Now open a new image (in ani shop) with these dimentions !

Step Twelve: Now duplicate your new image , like you did with your border , with the number of frames you want ! And , now , press ctrl+a , and then drag your vid avi !

Like this:

Step Thirteen: And , now , you can repeat ! for the second avi ! :)

After you're done , Go to View>>View Animation !

And , if you're satisfied with your result , go to File>>Save As>>Save it as a .GIF File ! :)

And , you're done ! :)

Need any further information , of help , please ask !

Regards ,

- Zinu ! :)

Edited by Zinu29 - 16 years ago
^In first few steps you forgot to mention that it's in PSP, and then in Animation Shop. 😳

Thank You for the tutorial, it's great. I am sure it helped a lot of people.

😃

This is a basic tutorial on how you can record your actions of color effect on your creations and save them in a script file.

You will need to have:

Corel Paint Shop Pro

I am using the 10th Version, which is PSP X. This may or may not work in other Versions.

Let's Start!

1st of all you need to know that this script should recorded in the Scripts-Restricted Folder. You see a script on the toolbars below, just click on it and go to scripts-restricted in the "Category Bar".

Step 1: Open up your PSP.

Step 2: You have to remember all our your steps you are going to take while recording a script. If you are ready to being then open up a random picture, and click on the circle button where I am pointing at to start recording:

If you don't already have a bar like this than, go to View>Toolbars>Script. A box similar to the one above will pop-up.

Step 3: As soon as you have clicked on the recording option, start with the steps you will be taking. NOTE: If you are working on a particular part of picture and bluring it or sharpening it, it will not work in the script. It simply won't work.

Step 4: This is a option step, you don't need to take it if you don't want to. This is in case you forgot something and want to pause or stop your script from recording:

Step 5: After done with your steps, its time to save your script, it's the last button on the toolbar:

Step 6: A box will pop-up and will ask for your information. Fill in what you want to name it and check if you want any other options. If you want to name the copyright of your script by your name then click on Descriptions.

Step 7: When done with everything, then open up another picture and test the script to see if it came out right:

If it works how to want it, then HURAYY!! You're done!

Hope that helped you with doing your effects on a picture, over and over.0

Love,

Yams

Thanks for correcting yummys ! And , lovely Tutorial ! Will try adn let you know how it worked ! Thanks so much ! 👏 😳
wwow thanks! 😃 i will try it l8er 😉
can someone please tell me how to download Adobe photoshop cs2 i tried but it didn't work
hry how to dwnload PSP through limewire plz help me!