Post all Tutorials HERE :D - Page 21

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by basanti_diya

hi guys your tutorials really helps and plzz guys can you give me tutorial for how to apply psp tubes on a siggie and i m using psp 7 Wink Wink Wink thanx alot guys Tongue

okie so yu guys requested a tut 4 putting tubes on siggys!!I use pspXI but i have used all the other versions of psp nd its all almost the same i think!!so here it is...

Im going to take this picture of John

Now u open this pic in psp! Then yu click on this button its 4 tubes.
    Yu click on that button on top.

Now yu choose a tube!

1. nd now after yu have choosen yur tube yu click the place on the the picture where yu want to put ur tube.

hope that helps!!Smile

Edited by ~bella~ - 14 years ago

Originally posted by Candylover

hi
how do u get a effect like this and how do you get the circle thingy's

can someone please put a tut for that

thank in advance

I also want to knw how do u get the effect of the circle thingy. If it's a texture could someone plz provide a link to some of them.

Misty & Candylover what program do you guys use?If you use Photoshop then I can help you out!
Guys i dont want 2 be rude but PLEASE this section is ONLY 4 tutorials not questiions!!if yu have questions go to the question and quieries section!thankYou! Tongue
Originally posted by ~bella~

Originally posted by basanti_diya

hi guys your tutorials really helps and plzz guys can you give me tutorial for how to apply psp tubes on a siggie and i m using psp 7 Wink Wink Wink thanx alot guys Tongue

okie so yu guys requested a tut 4 putting tubes on siggys!!I use pspXI but i have used all the other versions of psp nd its all almost the same i think!!so here it is...

1. Im going to take this picture of John

2. Now u open this pic in psp!
  3. Then yu click on this button its 4 tubes.
  4. Yu click on that button on top.

5. Now yu choose a tube!

6. nd now after yu have choosen yur tube yu click the place on the the picture where yu want to put ur tube.

hope that helps!!Smile

thanx alot bella it really helpedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Mr.Aryan Balan

Misty & Candylover what program do you guys use?If you use Photoshop then I can help you out!

I use psp 9

Originally posted by Candylover

Originally posted by Mr.Aryan Balan

I use psp 9

this is already put in tutorial forum. plz check the past few pages.

Can someone tell me how to make banners. Ms.Bholi Bhali's banner tutorial pics are not workingConfused