Posted: 5 years ago
And lets add another to the mix, Rajveer Hooda!!

Ok so many have posted in awe of today's epi and I'm also there. But body doubles killed the mood! I can't look beyond them!

This storyline will undoubtedly be the best one yet, and I for one cannot wait for it to fully unfold.

Nani the mastermind and the back stabbing witch! Just you guys watch she is playing with her Raj and everyone else too! She is doing all this for money, for her daughter?? I don't think so!!

She probably got Pallavi killed! Hate her!

I'm thinking Zoya will unravel something, she is the underdog in all this! She will save everyone!

Till then this jung will be Hooda Vs Hooda I saw it in Adity'a eyes!
Yes Zoya will save the day! but but but ..in all this I don't want them to forget the romance ..and these stupid rumors of show ending and nonsense is irritating me to the core ..i'd be so mad if it ended without us getting a proper AdiYa romance and more! ..I am loving these tracks too but hope it's not like CVs are just tying up all their loose ends and then gonna shut shop ..cos no no no i'll be mad if JenShad ends!

Originally posted by Hadz

And lets add another to the mix, Rajveer Hooda!!

Ok so many have posted in awe of today's epi and I'm also there. But body doubles killed the mood! I can't look beyond them!

This storyline will undoubtedly be the best one yet, and I for one cannot wait for it to fully unfold.

Nani the mastermind and the back stabbing witch! Just you guys watch she is playing with her Raj and everyone else too! She is doing all this for money, for her daughter?? I don't think so!!

She probably got Pallavi killed! Hate her!

I'm thinking Zoya will unravel something, she is the underdog in all this! She will save everyone!

Till then this jung will be Hooda Vs Hooda I saw it in Adity'a eyes!
jo bhi hai bht zayada interesting hai.. and yeh mystery is getting me all hooked!
em just sooo looking forward to some brilliant performances!
harshad and rajesh have a very good bonding offscreen and it's gonna be so lit onscreen during their intense scenes!!

So true dear, this track is very unpredictable and have no idea how it will unfold and who was at fault in past. Bepannah never fails to surprise us
Originally posted by vandana21

Yes Zoya will save the day! but but but ..in all this I don't want them to forget the romance ..and these stupid rumors of show ending and nonsense is irritating me to the core ..i'd be so mad if it ended without us getting a proper AdiYa romance and more! ..I am loving these tracks too but hope it's not like CVs are just tying up all their loose ends and then gonna shut shop ..cos no no no i'll be mad if JenShad ends!

Totally! I'm hoping for some romance amidst his angst and fear of losing his mum and then addition of RV. I think some romance can be added for easing his pain no?

The rumours have re-surfaced I think due to TRPs. Surely Colors aren't that dumb to shut shop on such a popular show and so huge on every SM platform! I know a lot of people are saying post HC IV on sabras that he didn't really say No to show ending he twisted his answer. Now for me, Harshad is in no position to say Yay or Nay in this matter, he is just the Actor of the show. Colors don't ask the Actors' opinions right, so why bombard him? I think it is what it is, no point dwelling on rumours or allowing it to affect the show presently.

Colors don't annoy us!
Originally posted by Maryam2

jo bhi hai bht zayada interesting hai.. and yeh mystery is getting me all hooked!
em just sooo looking forward to some brilliant performances!
harshad and rajesh have a very good bonding offscreen and it's gonna be so lit onscreen during their intense scenes!!

Maryam- you and those super quick pics! Aditya looks so sad here made me teary.

And yes exactly, whatever the storyline I am actually really excited. I think finally we'll be given some gripping stuff to watch and Hooda Vs Hooda will be epic no matter what!
Originally posted by AyraaMalik

So true dear, this track is very unpredictable and have no idea how it will unfold and who was at fault in past. Bepannah never fails to surprise us

100% the twists keep coming! I am really loving every day this show unravels something new.
Oh yes romance can happen ..in real life ..hugs and kisses would be galore to comfort the other ..but let's see what CVs have in store ..they sure know that no matter how strong a track they build ..their USP is JenShad/AdiYa hot romance! ..so hoping this emotional drama gives way to that! .Zoya is not new to being a victim of EMA ..so she's going to understand his turmoil ..and words are not always sufficient to soothe a person!

Yes fingers  crossed this show has a decent long run ..and we get enough romance!! ..

Originally posted by Hadz

Totally! I'm hoping for some romance amidst his angst and fear of losing his mum and then addition of RV. I think some romance can be added for easing his pain no?

The rumours have re-surfaced I think due to TRPs. Surely Colors aren't that dumb to shut shop on such a popular show and so huge on every SM platform! I know a lot of people are saying post HC IV on sabras that he didn't really say No to show ending he twisted his answer. Now for me, Harshad is in no position to say Yay or Nay in this matter, he is just the Actor of the show. Colors don't ask the Actors' opinions right, so why bombard him? I think it is what it is, no point dwelling on rumours or allowing it to affect the show presently.

Colors don't annoy us!
Originally posted by vandana21

Oh yes romance can happen ..in real life ..hugs and kisses would be galore to comfort the other ..but let's see what CVs have in store ..they sure know that no matter how strong a track they build ..their USP is JenShad/AdiYa hot romance! ..so hoping this emotional drama gives way to that! .Zoya is not new to being a victim of EMA ..so she's going to understand his turmoil ..and words are not always sufficient to soothe a person!

Yes fingers crossed this show has a decent long run ..and we get enough romance!! ..

Oooh i want all of that and more! Some hot romance will ease his manhood! LOL. His head and feels will need some Zoya loving so I reckon if the makers have lost it then the USP is also scrapped.

Bring on some emotional drama and some tender loving care ❤️
Im sure Nani has a deeper role in whatever happened between Harsh-Kalpana-Anjana in the past. I suspect if RV is Harsh's son even, why I feel she must have picked him from somewhere and is manipulating RV for her own selfish motive - HoodaEmpire. 
Harsh may not even be responsible for Kalpana's death. There's more to this Nani than what meets the eye. 🤢