Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

So what hubby can cheat and wifey is waiting for him?

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Read some spoiler and Im very upset at the moment  😡 Mauli wants to teach Kunal a lesson and proposes Ishaan and Kunal will notice her importance in his life?!?!?!?!?! So what, is Maunal endgame? After all crap that a husband did cheating, divorce, another child, he can go back to wife cause she is stick on her in laws and memories and isnt able to move on, bc she is still waiting for cheater husband?! Oh god I hope they dont end the show like that cause I hate this backward crap of 'husband can do everything and wife should accept it'!  Edited by Yezabel - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sindhujakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Unfortunately that's true we live in a male dominating society 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Not only is she waiting for him, she is also waiting to use her support mechanism's feelings to satisfy her own revenge. I would fail to understand the difference between Kunal and Mauli, if she does end up using Ishaan as Kunal did the same with Mauli to find his so called true love. 

The new OLV are cringworthy...to watch the two girls fight over an idiot of a man and to watch Mauli touching Ishaan's arm, showing care etc, whilst looking to see how its affecting Kunal...yucks!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
unfortunately...its the truth of the world...only 5% has kick their hubby out and lead a single life...the rest waited or ignored their hubby sins just for kids or what society says...what family says...BW is one big example...
coming to show...mauli is not in love with ishaan...she is still stuck into kunal...till she doesn't get a closure of the past...she will not move on...we can say...ishan is a good guy no doubt...he is a good guy...but a women like mauli who was so devoted to her husband and got cheated by will take time to fall in love with 2nd time or she might not fall in love at all just compromise with life...time heals...she needs time...sometimes 6 yrs is also not enough to heal...but she has no rights to play with ishaan feelings...
Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail

I think its rather insulting because Kunal is not worth it. He's a loser who will always be a loser. It's disgusting that writers have to show two daughters fighting over their loser dad and before, two women over a spineless bas***d.

Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know abt serial wives but in real life no wife will accept such a husband.
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think the article is misleading... 
i think mauli will say yes to ishaan bcz she is afraid of losing mishti to kunal.. not bcz she wants kunal to suffer or wants to take revenge from him..
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anahi

i think the article is misleading... 

i think mauli will say yes to ishaan bcz she is afraid of losing mishti to kunal.. not bcz she wants kunal to suffer or wants to take revenge from him..

This actually makes the most sense to me thus far! If that is the case, I really hope she's at least honest with Ishaan. He's a good guy, Mauli herself is a prime example of "bad things happen to good people", so I really hope she honestly and bluntly tells Ishaan that she's afraid of losing her daughter to her ex-husband, that she wants to marry him for that reason, that their friendship wouldn't falter at all in the process, but that she just needs a way to keep her ex-husband at bay. Ishaan may not agree, he may not be happy, but he will certainly appreciate the honesty. As one good person to another, I think Mauli owes that much to Ishaan.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
in real life only a few wives leave their cheater husband

Originally posted by: Kaustuv

Don't know abt serial wives but in real life no wife will accept such a husband.

prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: masin

This actually makes the most sense to me thus far! If that is the case, I really hope she's at least honest with Ishaan. He's a good guy, Mauli herself is a prime example of "bad things happen to good people", so I really hope she honestly and bluntly tells Ishaan that she's afraid of losing her daughter to her ex-husband, that she wants to marry him for that reason, that their friendship wouldn't falter at all in the process, but that she just needs a way to keep her ex-husband at bay. Ishaan may not agree, he may not be happy, but he will certainly appreciate the honesty. As one good person to another, I think Mauli owes that much to Ishaan.

as per new olvs mauli is shattered as she thinks that kunal has a daughter with nandini and they are happy in their lives.. so probably thats the reason she wants to move on in her life too.. she must be thinking why the hell i am stuck in past when the cheaters are enjoying their lives..